Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Guys, do think it still matters if Elena and Jennifer do the shooting together or solo? (I know it mattered in v013, but in the new walkthrough it's not mentioned).
It mattered in 13? What was the different outcome (except from different pictures)?

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
If it's still so I have to play again :coldsweat:
I just made a save at the decision and chose "together"... my thought behind it is that if they do it together they would be more corrupted and more open to female/female action :D If it was important tho, I suspect it would have been in the walkthrough, it's important decision and I doubt it was overlooked. But just in case I got the side safe :p

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I just made a save at the decision and chose "together"... my thought behind it is that if they do it together they would be more corrupted and more open to female/female action :D If it was important tho, I suspect it would have been in the walkthrough, it's important decision and I doubt it was overlooked. But just in case I got the side safe :p
I also have a save right before ("flashing the devils fruit") ... but it's a long way from there to the end of chapter 1 ^^

Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
How you go here, guys? Bartender peeping at Koko and D...

- Let him continue peeping (+5 Sharing points) /Destroy his binoculars (+1LP) - This option will change slightly the way the father treats his daughter. If you choose to let the bartender continue peeping, it might open a “sharing daughter” route later in the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
D looking like she... "just saw a monster" lol :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hahaha.
But, but but she did see a monster!!!!:happyblush

- Let him continue peeping (+5 Sharing points) /Destroy his binoculars (+1LP) - This option will change slightly the way the father treats his daughter. If you choose to let the bartender continue peeping, it might open a “sharing daughter” route later in the game.
This game is DESTROY it because this is the one I hope is use for chap 2.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
But, but but she did see a monster!!!!:happyblush

This game is DESTROY it because this is the one I hope is use for chap 2.
I believe it's used in chap 2, but I don't understand the sharing points... is it sharing with male (if gained form male) or sharing with whomever you want... that's what's puzzling me...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I believe it's used in chap 2, but I don't understand the sharing points... is it sharing with male (if gained form male) or sharing with whomever you want... that's what's puzzling me...
In the walkthrough it tells you that something about Martin will open mm/f or close it and it tells something about Elena that will open or close m/ff and I chose the m/ff path.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok folks you need to get exhibition high to have options open up, look under D pic the higher I get it the more options open up. Exhibition.jpg

Reactions: volto

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

Let the poor guy peep, of course ... and get the Sharing Points :evilsmile:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Is there a way to remove the "extras" from the game?
Not my thing, don't want them but they seem to happen without you being able to decide if you want to watch them or not :|

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes