Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Click on D's portrait with the corruption petals... and the you'll see relationships... Elena, Gogeousina and can toggle them on/off ;)
That's it? oO
So I can reject any offers from them, but these switches overrule all my decisions? WTH?

Edith says: forget about this. I read the following comments later ^^

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
2 choices, 1 online save game editor

Or codes:
That cheats seems to come to a price.
When I played 0.13 without cheats, I reached above 100 LP.
After using the cheat you cannot get more points than 100. Doesn't matter so far (as far as I remember, there're no rewards which needs more than 100 FP or LP). But maybe in the future. So it's probably a good decision not to use a cheated savegame to progress further.

Btw: it seems to help when setting every changed value also in store to the samel value. E.g.
v_stat_d_love=70
store.v_stat_d_love=70

With this it seems new changes during gameplay will affect the shown value (but you still cannot reach more than 100 points). Without it, the value stays unaffected by game decisions (at least when I tried it).
Could someone explain the described behaviours (limit of 100 points + gamedecisions after cheat seems not to affect points anymore)?

Edit: maybe it's just not possible to get more than 100 FP/LP in v0.14 anyways. Than that's no bug from the cheat. Will see after playing the whole game without cheat ^^

Last edited:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i really wonder how the devs will make our progressions in ch.1 to continue in ch.2,there so much variables to consider
i have D only;D and Elena;D,Gerogina and Elena;D and Georgina;and path with every girl including Olivia,and i didn't even mentioned small choices and decisions such as for example accept or reject richard,D accepting or rejecting Elena for masturbation,photoshoot where Jennifer route opens,exhibition or sharing points etc..

this game is immense,i hope all of this will not cause headaches to devs and that transition in ch.2 will be smooth

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok this file will unlock all but the last reward pic and it does not touch your save games.

Make a back up copy of the "persistent" file in your save game folder then replace it with mine and check your game rewards pic's.
You must unpack it then place it in.

I have not been able to get that last one unlocked yet but I will start a new game now and chose all the options I want for my game to start chap 2 with and I recommend you all do the same after placing this file in.
This way your game for chap 2 will be your own and not mine.

@TCMS is this file worthy of being place on the OP post #1?
was looking for something like this so added to the op

Reactions: a1fox3 and Herapa

SheroSafwat

Jun 22, 2017
To many have ask for this, it not done but you can easy finish it off.

Both E and G are GF, BJ only form Olivia. This is at the end of day 13 just before Max gives the rings to Lisa.
Yes I like the name of Max and Lisa for my pron game.
Do You Have Save For End Of Day 12 ?

oldje

May 11, 2017
Oh, you gods of game developing ... you promised that much and then we get something into the mug
View attachment 30870 View attachment 30871
I thought this was a missed opportunity on the part of MrDots in his game. I seen this as a chance for D to get a wad of cum on the side of her face and down her tits, and get a little taste of cum too. Dad could have closed his eyes just before he explodes and then opens them to see he hit D and then apologizes and explains. Maybe lose some points with D short term but increase her corruption, she would forgive the Dad and learn something more about how men work. The mug is just odd to me, I've never had a coffee mug fetish but I am sure it's out there.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I've played through the game and unlocked every achievement except "Gotta catch 'em all". I even tried starting a new game and playing all the way through to the end to see if it would unlock, but I got nothing. Anyone know if it's bugged or just a pain or something?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I always forget the guy's name... Who's the guy that works with mr.dots and talks about development here? Because they really made a mistake with their coding logic and I'd like to see if they would fix it .-.

Reactions: jackkane

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I always forget the guy's name... Who's the guy that works with mr.dots and talks about development here? Because they really made a mistake with their coding logic and I'd like to see if they would fix it .-.
@Aitan_3 is one of the writers :)

Reactions: TCMS
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes