Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Release dates are announced on patroen site:
Version 0.14: October 22, 2017
Version 0.15: November 24, 2017
Version 0.16: December 22, 2017

And you can cheat another condom ... but there seems to be no regular way to get more than one.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so.. when is chapter 2 coming out? or is there any update logs about the upcoming chapter 2?
It could come next month and I think it will be v15.

could it also be that i can fuck the boss with martin? when he compliment my D
Who knows I block mm/f action in my games, I only allow m/ff or m/f only.

November or december maybe?
I think November with v15.

Thanks
its sad that there is only one condom in the game (or is there a way to get more?)
Yes we need a store to buy more like 100 or so. Hehe Haha.:happyblush

Reactions: Herapa

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
But far more interesting than (well-known) new release dates: how many chapters there will be? It would be awesome if there'll be more than 2.

It seems the story can be finished in chapter 2 easily ... but with some good writing ( it's not that hard to write better and convincing stories for an adult game than most movies and series offers that are out there :coldsweat: ), more than 2 chapters seem possible and I hope very much there'll be at least 100 chapters :biggrin:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But far more interesting than (well-known) new release dates: how many chapters there will be? It would be awesome if there'll be more than 2.

It seems the story can be finished in chapter 2 easily ... but with some good writing ( it's not that hard to write better and convincing stories for an adult game than most movies and series offers that are out there :coldsweat: ), more than 2 chapters seem possible and I hope very much there'll be at least 100 chapters :biggrin:
It was said somewhere there will be 3.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
And concerning the thing with the condoms ... it would be easier the girls just dive into the situation and choose the option with emergency contraception if needed (but Elena is dreaming of having F's babys, anyway :coldsweat: )

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
There was a dream/fantasy bj in 0.08. None "real" yet.
Full dream/fantasy sex seems to be close, yes. But quite a few "lesser" sexual acts (including bj) will/should happen before full sex.
There are at least 3 scene in which F dreaming of or fantasizing about blowjob from daughter in v.014 (probably they were available earlier already, but didn't played older versions with special scenes)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes