Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I think we will get bj in 0.16 but full sex i think it will be in the 0.26(marking the end of chapter 2 and then chapter 3 will be just adding variety with d like mm/f, m/ff, public etc.
Yeah, real sex with D is postponed (wink, wink - postponed) :D

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
It seems too optimistic to hope for a bj by 0.16. There are several acts of masturbation to be had first...
Full sex--or a massive cock-blocking cliffhanger--would seem like the last update for Chapter 2.
well what can i say cant wait for that bj so hoping for the best (even if in somewhere i know that its hopeless)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
In 0.08, Dad can go to bathroom to jerk off. A player can choose a fantasy-girl (D, Elena, Georgina, Jennifer). This is a special scene, but each bj is absent a "money shot".
Oh, refering to reality ... it's not an unheared thing that BJs end without "happy end" :coldsweat: So I will count the jerking off fantasies. And the dreaming sequence goes far enough (for the definition of most girls) to count as bj as well ^^

But you're right: it's time for a full-scale with all its features ... still to come.
dream_sequence.png jerkoff_fantasy1_v0.14.png

Reactions: Herapa

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I tried reloading and choosing different options but I just cannot get this award. How do I get the "Poor Dad" one?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Ctrl (left or right, doesn't matter) is for skipping scenes and texts
On a german keyboard layout the key right to space (Alt Gr) is even better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't have to hold it to fast forward text and scenes. It forwards after pressing the key shortly and stops at next choice to made.

Have no idea what key that is on a us keyboard layout.

quad606

Oct 23, 2017
"Irck möchte diesen Teppich nicht kaufen"
I think there're some non-english native speakers here (e.g. me ^^ ), but probably it would be a good idea to use the language the most (all) understand best. Don't worry about making mistakes, we surely will understand what you want to express :)

Falls du ne Frage auf deutsch stellen möchtest, kannst du z.B. mir ne pm schicken ;)
The last one is for non-german speakers a task for dict.cc or google translate :D

coool danke

oldje

May 11, 2017

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I'm currently not in the loop and have to ask. Is V0.14 the final version of chapter 1 or are there still updates to come?

dickluver

May 27, 2017
Do I really have to restart the whole game?? Cuz now In the end of this "Day" I get a game over sorta. By the photographers brother

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Do I really have to restart the whole game?? Cuz now In the end of this "Day" I get a game over sorta. By the photographers brother
So... you didn't go to police and didn't get self defese course for daughter... yeah... you have.. unless you have a save after you get back from vacation...

Reactions: dickluver and Win95
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes