a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My last save game is sex with Elena and G with both as GF and BJ with Olivia. (BJ with Olivia is because I wanted to use condom with Elena.)
100 FP and 100 LP.

It should give you the last Reward after you have placed the patch in then run this save game.
Its at the Airport just after talking to the lady there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well folks I have 5 days to blow so I guess its time for another slow playthrough this great game.

But before I do I want to here from all here what you think the "Ass" and "Boobs" points do.

Someone ask about them:
And dev responded that they will come into play in chap 2

So we still don't know what will happen with the points.
"Ass points" does it mean anal?
"Boob points" does it me a tit job?

What are your thoughts on them?

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Well folks I have 5 days to blow so I guess its time for another slow playthrough this great game.

But before I do I want to here from all here what you think the "Ass" and "Boobs" points do.

Someone ask about them:
And dev responded that they will come into play in chap 2

So we still don't know what will happen with the points.
Ass points does it mean anal?
Boob points does it me a tit job?

What are your thoughts on them?
i like both:cool::)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i like both:cool::)
Your thoughts about them is only you like them!!!:pensive:

No I don't care if you like them I love them to but I want your thoughts about the points and what they will be used for.;)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The following rewards are still missing from the walkthrough

Reward 46 (Page 6) - Don't Cum Yet Day 10, at the cinema, select Elena then Agree with her
Reward 47 (Page 6) - Super Model Day 10, when you receive racy pictures from Georgina select "You look stunning..."

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
My F gameplay slogan is "Loyal". So relay this massage to dev, I'm expect my loyality to be rewarded.
Geo and Beach Inc-girl (name?) is hot as fuch, but I, stay true to the wife, till she left me, now I will stay true to my daughter only.

(I careless to the small titters)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Your thoughts about them is only you like them!!!:pensive:

No I don't care if you like them I love them to but I want your thoughts about the points and what they will be used for.;)
ohh... what i think about the points? Well, points are round and nice, just like tits and some butts. You can draw nipple with points like in stickpeople drawings ... and eyes, and we refer to boobs as eyes and you can draw eyes with points as well. And they signal the end in sentences, just like a butt is the end of the digestive system. That fits also very well.

Yeah, i think the points are used to steer a path towards titjob or anal. But it would be awful if you play through the whole game til 2019 jsut to get anal OR a titjob.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The following rewards are still missing from the walkthrough

Reward 46 (Page 6) - Don't Cum Yet Day 10, at the cinema, select Elena then Agree with her
Reward 47 (Page 6) - Super Model Day 10, when you receive racy pictures from Georgina select "You look stunning..."
Because they can not be missed as long as you take them as GF you get them.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'll catch up to this around December just like DF...And I advise ppl who played the rpevious verisons to do the same except if you want to replay the whole game and try different professions.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
There will be three chapters total, this update marked the end of chapter 1 now the next update will start the chapter 2
3 chapters in total??? so if chapter 1 took 1yr to complete then it would take him about 2yrs to complete this game??? lol... rofl... lmfao.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
3 chapters in total??? so if chapter 1 took 1yr to complete then it would take him about 2yrs to complete this game??? lol... rofl... lmfao.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really, a lot of the time for the 1st chapter was in the coding and creating the game engine to run the game.
I can see maybe 2-4 months for chap 2 and then another 2-4 months for chap 3.
The game engine is done now and all that is needed now is the story and pic to go with it.
At least I hope that is how I read it.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes