karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Not really, a lot of the time for the 1st chapter was in the coding and creating the game engine to run the game.
I can see maybe 2-4 months for chap 2 and then another 2-4 months for chap 3.
The game engine is done now and all that is needed now is the story and pic to go with it.
At least I hope that is how I read it.
I think there are 13 parts in every chapter or am i wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think there are 13 parts in every chapter or am i wrong?
There were 14 parts to chap 1 but they were working of the game engine at the same time.
Now the game engine is done and now all that is left if the story.

At least that is how I read all the info we were given over the last 3 months.
If true we will see large story updates and I hope it is so.

So lets wait and see what we get next month.;)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
3 chapters in total??? so if chapter 1 took 1yr to complete then it would take him about 2yrs to complete this game??? lol... rofl... lmfao.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't care if they need 2 more years or even 4. First of all it is a good and fun game. Second, as long as this game is in development I always have something to look forward to and third I'm a very patient person.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Just please god don't let it follow the same pattern for the next chapters, or we will spend the entirety of chapter 2 just to get a blowjob
Ehm, in ch1 D was been corrupted in only 13 days from an ultracatholic nun to a minx that ... let see you her completely nude and gives a shit about being naked when only around with you ... shows her goods in public ... gives french kisses anytime ...showers with you ... kisses and get touched by her bgf ... masturbates in front of her ... kisses the willy of dad ... masturbates her dad (knowning it is kind of incest) ... let her dad masturbate her.

I think we have here a shiny example for quick progress ;)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I name them randomly. Never known a Roy (besides the T-Rex from "Dinosaurs"), but choose this name for males relatively often.
At the moment:
F = Dilbert (life's a joke, right?)
D = Shirley (sounds pretty appropriate for such a cutie ... and I had a crush on Shirley Temple Manson as a teen :biggrin: So, next time it should be Winony :coldsweat:)
you mean this shirley temple

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
forgive me for asking something addressed previously, there's 479 pages and last I actually read this thread there was somewhere around 200. Where did chapter 2 download go? Is it now condensed into the single chapter now so all you need is 0.14 download and the patch?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
forgive me for asking something addressed previously, there's 479 pages and last I actually read this thread there was somewhere around 200. Where did chapter 2 download go? Is it now condensed into the single chapter now so all you need is 0.14 download and the patch?
Chapter 2 is coming out next month. The concluded chapter 1 is all what's available atm. And yes, download the patch, too and replace the 2 files.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, I knew it made sense to work through the game and fix/change it, but with a game I like as much as DmD this is just not enough new content to get my fix.

And now it's another month until real new content.

Reactions: a1fox3

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Sir chapter2 hasn't been released yet , it will be released with the next update i.e v0.15

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
There seems to be a little problem with the patch.
When replacing archive.rpa with the new one, the displayed number of the day gets a postpositive " 0". See screenshot.
suffix_spacezero.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolphin3000

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Chapter 2 is coming out next month. The concluded chapter 1 is all what's available atm. And yes, download the patch, too and replace the 2 files.
Thanks, when I looked at this an update ago there was a chapter 2 download in the OP, never got around to looking at it since I downloaded it so it's removal as of this current update confused me.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes