Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Damn, I knew it made sense to work through the game and fix/change it, but with a game I like as much as DmD this is just not enough new content to get my fix.

And now it's another month until real new content.
As far as I understand from other players, there'll be at least some dream/fantasy scenes with blowjob action of D which are new ;)
And I think there're some changes to storytelling. And you can now fuck Olivia and Elena (you'll get a condom ;) ).
There surely will be some other (minor) changes. But the new reward system alone seems to be worth another round. :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
As far as I understand from other players, there'll be at least some dream/fantasy scenes with blowjob action of D which are new ;)
And I think there're some changes to storytelling. And you can now fuck Olivia and Elena (you'll get a condom ;) ).
There surely will be some other (minor) changes. But the new reward system alone seems to be worth another round. :)
There are so many games around now and I have so little time, so no in this case.
TBH, I'm dreading having to play through the whole game so far again, just to get the codes and see one or two minutes of new content, even if it's sex.

Ugh, if I think about it. might take a long time until I can work up the enthusiasm to play this one again.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
There are so many games around now and I have so little time, so no in this case.
TBH, I'm dreading having to play through the whole game so far again, just to get the codes and see one or two minutes of new content, even if it's sex.

Ugh, if I think about it. might take a long time until I can work up the enthusiasm to play this one again.
Yeah the content was not justifiable but something needs to done. My dmd folder previously had reached 8+gb and now its 3+gb. So u can only guess if he had shelled out updates like normal what size it would have and reached and some plot hoes needed to be answered before going further. So imho it was justified

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah the content was not justifiable but something needs to done. My dmd folder previously had reached 8+gb and now its 3+gb. So u can only guess if he had shelled out updates like normal what size it would have and reached and some plot hoes needed to be answered before going further. So imho it was justified
Which I already adressed myself in my first post. ;)
Yeah, I get it had to be done.

dpelican

Oct 21, 2017
Kept on getting game over on Day 13 after D opened door to Lucas. I read in the walkthru that this will result in game over if D had not attended the self defense class. Funny thing is D had gone thru the trial self defense class by the lady constable. Wondering what else have I missed. Appreciate any help to get through this part.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Kept on getting game over on Day 13 after D opened door to Lucas. I read in the walkthru that this will result in game over if D had not attended the self defense class. Funny thing is D had gone thru the trial self defense class by the lady constable. Wondering what else have I missed. Appreciate any help to get through this part.
Trial self defense class? Nevered seen something like this.
When at the police to make a statement about Lucas, the lady offers you participation in a self defense class (with the adorable Margo :heartcoveredeyes: ). Accept this offer and you will be at that class later automatically. D learns to nudge, to hit and to kick some balls. If you've seen this, that was the self defense class (as far as the game offers it).
Than D should defend herself against Lucas on day 13 'til dad arrives to finish the job.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
There were 14 parts to chap 1 but they were working of the game engine at the same time.
Now the game engine is done and now all that is left if the story.
That would suggest that chapters 2 and 3 are much smaller (3-4 days each) or each update is delivering several days worth of content. I never got the sense it was the engine holding back progress and I strongly suspect that chapter 2 will start just as previously - 1 day.

Given where the plot ended we can probably only expect to be back at the status quo (at best and maybe not even that).

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Given where the plot ended we can probably only expect to be back at the status quo (at best and maybe not even that).
What a fine idea.

D, coming back, but brainwashed, hating you ... but still aroused whenever she comes close to you ... :evilsmile:

But I don't think we'll see that. The stats from chapter one will be used in ch2, so very likely we don't have to repeat the steps we've done before (at least not all). More likely: she uses her nub of joy (alone or with Elena) and made some progress in her absence ;)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Chibihikari, seeing that you are from Germany, maybe I should have used the word Mahlzeit instead of It's Tasty.
Oh, very thoughtful. But I'm very happy with this :D
And obviously, there some more puns available with (delicious) meat ( = D ) and sauce ( = seed ) ^^

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
What a fine idea.

D, coming back, but brainwashed, hating you ... but still aroused whenever she comes close to you ... :evilsmile:
As an optimist, I choose to believe that the start of chapter 2 will see the mother suspect something's been going on and find herself turned on by it all. The game will then transition to be "Dating our Daughter"

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
As an optimist, I choose to believe that the start of chapter 2 will see the mother suspect something's been going on and find herself turned on by it all. The game will then transition to be "Dating our Daughter"
Very optimistic ... I like that :D
But don't forget about Frank and Braaaaad.

And another possible way for ch2: we see F dating E, G, V, M and who else ♀ is left in his country while D is having fun with the rest of the population in hers. At the end of ch2 the reunion of F + D lies ahead.

Problem would be: who can F date, when he followed the strict my-girl-only way? ^^

Last edited:

smut

Jul 21, 2017
If I save edit the stats early in the game and add say +5 or +10 to them all would I then still qualify for the content requirements even if I forget choices that award points later, or will I just risk messing up my game? I just think its a chore to play with a walkthrough to not miss out on opportunities....

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes