a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
but there is no flash option showing .(mine is v0.13)
You should be playing v14 because if you are going to play chap 2 next month your choices will not be taken into account.
There is more content in v14 and you get to unlock all the rewards that you can in 1 walkthrough and once you are finish
get my file that unlocks all the other rewards that you has to miss with just 1 playthrough.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, when I looked at this an update ago there was a chapter 2 download in the OP, never got around to looking at it since I downloaded it so it's removal as of this current update confused me.
There was no download but there was a spoiler made for chap 2 because we have a leak pic from chap 2 of Jen in F apartment. Where that got off to I don't know.

is anyone going to make a new thread for chapter 2?
Thats up to the mod's to do like @TCMS , they will determined if a new thread for chap 2 is needed.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
There was no download but there was a spoiler made for chap 2 because we have a leak pic from chap 2 of Jen in F apartment. Where that got off to I don't know.

Thats up to the mod's to do like @TCMS , they will determined if a new thread for chap 2 is needed.
Good question o.0

Reactions: jackkane and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For all who don't want to replay this great game here is the reward file that unlocks all rewards and my save game file with everything unlocked in the rewards section.

1. Place the "persistent" file in your save game folder and let it overwrite yours. (Unpack it first.)
2. Then place my save game in the same place, make sure to rename it to 1-1-LT1.save.

My last save game is sex with Elena and G with both as GF and BJ with Olivia. (BJ with Olivia is because I wanted to use condom with Elena.)
100 FP and 100 LP.
It should give you the last Reward after you have placed the patch in then run this save game.
Its at the Airport just after talking to the lady there.
Just finish the game and it should update you for chap 2.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Good question o.0
IMO, there should be a new thread. I remember all the questions Ethan Legacy received about which one to download. It would be how the Artifact is separated; each chapter with a separate thread. Which means this should also get the completed tag, I guess?

Reactions: a1fox3

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
level 11 anal
level 12 pussy fucking
level 12 impregnation
Nice thinking.But impregantion will be for level 17 or 18.I see the progression in corruption something like that
l8-titjob
l9-blowjob
l10-69
l11-deepthroat
l12-sex with condom
l13-anal
l14-raw sex

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
IMO, there should be a new thread. I remember all the questions Ethan Legacy received about which one to download. It would be how the Artifact is separated; each chapter with a separate thread. Which means this should also get the completed tag, I guess?
There's the problem about confusion bc of most viewed thread, people asking stuff here instead of the other thread, duplicating content like the calendar... dunno. Asked in staff chat, should give you an answer in a few day :)

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
The question I have is this turning into the format of Dreams of Desire?

Will Chp2 include Chp 1 or is he going to "separate/sequel games"?

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
There shouldn't be a new thread. The dev decided to create a new chapter bc of the size problem. it has nothing to do with starting a new adventure or something like that. besides what happen to those who didn't play the first episode? will they be allowed to start the new one? if not, then you will have hundreds of posts asking the same question. in my opinion, a new thread will bring more problems than solutions.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There shouldn't be a new thread. The dev decided to create a new chapter bc of the size problem. it has nothing to do with starting a new adventure or something like that. besides what happen to those who didn't play the first episode? will they be allowed to start the new one? if not, then you will have hundreds of posts asking the same question. in my opinion, a new thread will bring more problems than solutions.
But each chap is it's own game and can be played without playing other chap's.

dpelican

Oct 21, 2017
Trial self defense class? Nevered seen something like this.
When at the police to make a statement about Lucas, the lady offers you participation in a self defense class (with the adorable Margo :heartcoveredeyes: ). Accept this offer and you will be at that class later automatically. D learns to nudge, to hit and to kick some balls. If you've seen this, that was the self defense class (as far as the game offers it).
Than D should defend herself against Lucas on day 13 'til dad arrives to finish the job.
Yeah, this is the class that I am referring to. Sorry, I thought that she mentioned it was some sort of trial/beginner class and if she wants more advance classes, they can subscribe, etc...if I remember correctly.
She did attended the class with the F and F got kicked in the balls.......just not sure why the game is not registering it and Lucas still had his way with D, resulting in the game over.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, this is the class that I am referring to. Sorry, I thought that she mentioned it was some sort of trial/beginner class and if she wants more advance classes, they can subscribe, etc...if I remember correctly.
She did attended the class with the F and F got kicked in the balls.......just not sure why the game is not registering it and Lucas still had his way with D, resulting in the game over.
Something is up then and looks like you may need to go back to a save just before talking to Martin.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
But each chap is it's own game and can be played without playing other chap's.
Then how is chapter 2 going to know what decisions you made if you haven't played chapter 1? I think it won't be able to function without ch1. To me it's the same game. if new players download chapter 2 and it doesn't start because they didn't play the first one, then will go to the new thread and start complaining. Unless the dev put some default decisions, who knows. In that case, it could be considered another game I guess.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Then how is chapter 2 going to know what decisions you made if you haven't played chapter 1? I think it won't be able to function without ch1. To me it's the same game. if new players download chapter 2 and it doesn't start because they didn't play the first one, then will go to the new thread and start complaining. Unless the dev put some default decisions, who knows. In that case, it could be considered another game I guess.
If you have not played before, chap 2 or 3 will chose for you all the choices that need to be made.
Somewhere in this thread is a post from the dev's telling how it works.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
If you have not played before, chap 2 or 3 will chose for you all the choices that need to be made.
Somewhere in this thread is a post from the dev's telling how it works.
It's probably like v0.14 also knows the save games from v.013 (although saved somewhere else) ... I'm really interested how devs achieved this.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's probably like v0.14 also knows the save games from v.013 (although saved somewhere else) ... I'm really interested how devs achieved this.
It will also look for the Reward file also.
Player who have 100's of save should get rid of all but the one they want to carry forward.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Chapter 2 will either use saves from chapter one or make asdumptions for the player
If i where the developer i would simply start Chapter 2 with a small questionair to set the properiate flags.
Did you date with Georgina yes/no
Did you date Elena yes/no
Did you destroy the binoculars yes/no
Did you allow Elena to kiss you and grab your boobs yes/no
etc.

Seems to me like the easiest way....

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes