Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Some more little plot holes ...

Day 7:
F says: "It's a good three hour drive down south to visit some quality surf and sand" ... but then. they're flying, right?

D says: "But I'm afraid I'll skip breakfast... I've got to go to the hotel to get my swimsuit" ... but she hasn't any ^^

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Some more little plot holes ...

Day 7:
F says: "It's a good three hour drive down south to visit some quality surf and sand" ... but then. they're flying, right?

D says: "But I'm afraid I'll skip breakfast... I've got to go to the hotel to get my swimsuit" ... but she hasn't any ^^
Yes and it took 2 hours to fly on a small plane that is including taxiing and waiting then take off the landing and tasiing and deplane all of which takes time.

Once she is talking to Elena she remembers she did not bring one.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Olivia having sex with her dad should have been of the pill.
This way the condom can be used on Elena.:happyblush

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Am I crazy or are some of the scenes in the rewards just teasers for a later version and not actually in game currently?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
IMO there really should be some mention of what the skip key is in game. I found a reference to it on this thread but the first couple times I played I had to hit the space bar a bazillion times. I just assumed that skip didn't work.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Is there a way to get more condoms thru Console Commands?
@xXSniperKingXx I'll give a try setting v_day9_fuckolivia=False after banging Olivia.
There a lot of variables around and I've no idea how the devs use them. But I think they use v_day8_condom (True/False) for saving whether you took the condom or not. And check if you still have the condom when it comes to Elena by checking v_day8_condom (=True) and v_day9_fuckolivia (=False).

Don't think I have time to check this still today (it's 9pm here)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
In chapter 2 seems to to offer perfect conditions for F fucking the dark-haired twin of D ... Athena :heartcoveredeyes:
Might even allow an alternate happy ending if he's not getting back D (or at least not as his toy eh girlfriend) XD

Athena.png

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Nice thinking.But impregantion will be for level 17 or 18.I see the progression in corruption something like that
l8-titjob
l9-blowjob
l10-69
l11-deepthroat
l12-sex with condom
l13-anal
l14-raw sex
I would swap 12 and 13 because I think the loss of her cherry should be one of the last things to happen.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes