Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Its going to be hard waiting for a month to see what happens next.:teary::happyblush
Now you can be thrilled :D

oops, nearly 2AM ... time for some cuddling with the non-digital (not soooo ridiculously cute looking) girl :happyblush

Reactions: Magixian and a1fox3

Bluedood

Sep 20, 2017
It will also look for the Reward file also.
Player who have 100's of save should get rid of all but the one they want to carry forward.
that is acually a good idé. does anyone remember where those file where saved aigen.

i remember someone post something about that a long time ago.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
that is acually a good idé. does anyone remember where those file where saved aigen.

i remember someone post something about that a long time ago.
There in the same game folder as the exe is.

After deleting them then play that last save game some and it will update the appdata part.

Reactions: Bluedood

kev123

Mar 5, 2017
i did not understand the difference between v13 and v14. The story is over when i arrive to the airport :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i did not understand the difference between v13 and v14. The story is over when i arrive to the airport :(
A lot of loopholes were closed, a condom in now able to be had and you can screw either Olivia or Elena plus the rewards pic's have been added and polishing the game engine to get ready for chp 2.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Last achievement doesn't work for me. All the rest do, although some of them are very tough to get without the walkthrough open since some of them require literally every possible point.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Is this the only game that offers sex animations? I have played BB but tbh the sex scenes are kinda lame.
Beggar of Net - "My New Life", Irredeemable - "Teacher's Pets" and T4bbo - "Babysitter" have very good animations. Greonogames - "Two Sides" and Deamos - "Life Is Good" also have animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Last achievement doesn't work for me. All the rest do, although some of them are very tough to get without the walkthrough open since some of them require literally every possible point.
You need the patch or redownload the game again.
There is a bug in the code that the patch will fix and the new upload of the game has it in and is ready to go.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Not really, a lot of the time for the 1st chapter was in the coding and creating the game engine to run the game.
I can see maybe 2-4 months for chap 2 and then another 2-4 months for chap 3.
The game engine is done now and all that is needed now is the story and pic to go with it.
At least I hope that is how I read it.
I think @ a year per chapter - it is the script/art that takes time for the team, not the game coding. MrDots has the game coding down very well.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes