Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Not sure if I need to start over or it's another bug but D still mentions Richard during the Georgina photoshoot as if you are at his instead. Even with today's patch. It was a day 10 and 13 thing though and the photoshoot is on day 12.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure if I need to start over or it's another bug but D still mentions Richard during the Georgina photoshoot as if you are at his instead. Even with today's patch. It was a day 10 and 13 thing though and the photoshoot is on day 12.
You haven't installed last patch, haven't you?

Or is this an additional plot hole?

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
You haven't installed last patch, haven't you?

Or is this an additional plot hole?
I think it's an additional one. I installed the one that fixes the endgame reward then the new one that came out this morning that said it fixes a Richard dialogue.

Just mentioning in case bugfix reports are gathered from here as well. lol

FataDello

Jun 7, 2017
Can a hero share saves? i don't have enough time to replay the whole game to see what's new in the previous chapters :(

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
The young people of today ... no-one willing even to try looking for themselves :eek:penedeyewink:

You're welcome :)

Reactions: atlas114

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
@xXSniperKingXx I'll give a try setting v_day9_fuckolivia=False after banging Olivia.
There a lot of variables around and I've no idea how the devs use them. But I think they use v_day8_condom (True/False) for saving whether you took the condom or not. And check if you still have the condom when it comes to Elena by checking v_day8_condom (=True) and v_day9_fuckolivia (=False).

Don't think I have time to check this still today (it's 9pm here)
@xXSniperKingXx it works as described. Just set v_day9_fuckolivia=False after completing sex scene with Olivia and before having sex scene with Elena. Ta-daa! ... condom is there again :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I keep getting a game over on day 13, how do I avoid lucas coming in trynna get on D?
You might want to get the walkthrough for this but here it is in short.

In the hospital you agree with D, later in the game while in Martin's office you have a choice to tell the police or get Martins help, you must chose police and while there at the police station you agree to the self defense class.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Is there a way to make the game believe that I chose the self defense classes?
Very likely. Probably there's a variable to be set to trigger. I'm no dev, but I suggest you try the following to "fix" you current game.
As early as possible before Lucas assaults D (e.g. begin of day 13 or earlier) do the followin while playing:
1. press Shift+O => opens the console
2. Type: v_day10_d_selfdefense=True and press Enter
3. exit console with Esc

If the variable v_day10_d_selfdefense is the one that triggers D's defense skills, it will work. If not it have to be another variable.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My post is going to get lost before chp 2 comes out.

Reactions: bradb87

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
thanks appreciate it 484 pages to read though, some guy has 99 lp and 99 fp and I cannot win cupids night even though I have played every one
:coldsweat: I can recite it by this time

1. Choose "Tease her" at beginning of day 8, when daughter sings Koko's song (so she learns you taste in music for the 1st game of cupid night)
Then the games:
2. Choose as first dish the "avocado salad". As 2nd the "lasagne"
3. Answers for 1st game: More than 5 years, public place, we still haven't o_O, Romantic movies, Koko, Ace of clubs (of course you chosen the pool route ^^ )
4. Choose the 3rd hand
5. Stop D's drinking to win the last game! "Time to stop this". Otherwise she gets to drunk for dressing you quick enough.

That's it to win all 4 prices.

Jun 29, 2017
:coldsweat: I can recite it by this time

1. Choose "Tease her" at beginning of day 8, when daughter sings Koko's song (so she learns you taste in music for the 1st game of cupid night)
Then the games:
2. Choose as first dish the "avocado salad". As 2nd the "lasagne"
3. Answers for 1st game: More than 5 years, public place, we still haven't o_O, Romantic movies, Koko, Ace of clubs (of course you chosen the pool route ^^ )
4. Choose the 3rd hand
5. Stop D's drinking to win the last game! "Time to stop this". Otherwise she gets to drunk for dressing you quick enough.

That's it to win all 4 prices.

You are top of my list for this game bro, props for the assist on it 100%

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes