Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So... you didn't go to police and didn't get self defese course for daughter... yeah... you have.. unless you have a save after you get back from vacation...
but.... D told me to let it slide and not go to the police.... currently on vacation trip

Reactions: Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, however I'd like to know for sure before I start a new playthrough.
If any bugs show up dev will put out a patch during the month and the next v15 is the start of chap 2.
Patch to fix bugs will be something like this = v14.1, v14.2 and so on. v15 is the start of chap 2.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
but.... D told me to let it slide and not go to the police.... currently on vacation trip
No worries then.. after you get back from vacation... you go to office and when you finish talking with Martin you SHOULD choose to visit the police station ;) And sign her up for the course :p She'll love it :)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The you are good and when you next see Martin you have the option to go to the police or get Martin helps, going to the police is the right thing to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks to an anonymous sources for the game fixing patch here is the 100% Reward file.

Place it in the save game folder after extracting it and it will replace the one there and it will give you 100% completion on Rewards.

@TCMS Can you replace the one on the 1st post with this new one please.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is the patch to fix that last reward bug.

Thanks to anonymous sources for the file.
"Patch is now on the first post if anyone needs it."

Place both files in the "game" folder and let it overwrite both files.

Been uploaded to the first post.

@TCMS can you please download this and re-upload it to post on the first post please.
Please let me know once you have it and I will remove this link. (Or you can remove it if you want to.)

Last edited:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Mr Dots said in the patron e-mail that chapter 1 is now done and next update will be chapter 2. Since to my knowledge there haven't been any massive bugs that would require major work to fix, and "quite a few" of the scripts for chapter 2 were already written before this update. I would be massively surprised if chapter 2 didn't begin next month/update.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Here is the patch to fix that last reward bug.

Thanks to anonymous sources for the file.

Place both files in the "game" folder and let it overwrite both files.

@TCMS can you please download this and re-upload it to post on the first post please.
Please let me know once you have it and I will remove this link. (Or you can remove it if you want to.)
Thanks. :cool:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yep but you should complete the game yourself just in case it is needed for chap 2.
Complete the game after replacing the files.
Yeah will do that, just doubt i would have patience or will like you do to finish games how many 3/5 times :). 1ce will do just fine. Now i dont mind to repeat because i want to just not because i have to and those ach and stuff can be bugger :)

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Yeah will do that, just doubt i would have patience or will like you do to finish games how many 3/5 times :). 1ce will do just fine. Now i dont mind to repeat because i want to just not because i have to and those ach and stuff can be bugger :)
You just know that it's worth it :p You can do it :D

Reactions: a1fox3

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
so, another germanfag ehm german fan here? :closedeyesmile:

And bad luck, one cannot use spaces in names (not even hyphen). Otherwise I'd use Jean-Luc :closedeyesmile: for F
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well, if i can´t use spaces i just call him Lindemann and imagine all dialogues of him will be spoken in a Rammstein voice

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes