Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
That's the one. Thanks
Although, Mr.Dots said 2 days ago on his patroen page that he might release a patch to fix the last reward to be unlockable, as of up to now it's bugged and it won't open... if that's the mistake you were talking about.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anybody got the last reward?
No its a bug and a patch is in the making.
That's it? oO
So I can reject any offers from them, but these switches overrule all my decisions? WTH?

Edith says: forget about this. I read the following comments later ^^
You have to accept them first before the option to turn it off and on will show up.
Do You Have Save For End Of Day 12 ?
Sorry no I overwrite my save games and not save scum them.

I've played through the game and unlocked every achievement except "Gotta catch 'em all". I even tried starting a new game and playing all the way through to the end to see if it would unlock, but I got nothing. Anyone know if it's bugged or just a pain or something?
Its a bug and being worked on and we should get a fix soon.

Reactions: Herapa

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Although, Mr.Dots said 2 days ago on his patroen page that he might release a patch to fix the last reward to be unlockable, as of up to now it's bugged and it won't open... if that's the mistake you were talking about.
it's somewhat related. It goes beyond that :)

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Won't be too hard.. considering that Rachel is a bitch already :p I doubt that it matters to her whose bitch she is :p
When she called the MC a coward, and that he doesn't have the balls to fight for his daughter being the reason she left him, and then goes ahead and says "I love you" to her current BF, that kinda annoyed me lol. Which is exactly why I want the MC to split this bitch open.

Reactions: jackkane and Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
When she called the MC a coward, and that he doesn't have the balls to fight for his daughter being the reason she left him, and then goes ahead and says "I love you" to her current BF, that kinda annoyed me lol. Which is exactly why I want the MC to split this bitch open.
No doubt he would get the opportunity :)

Reactions: Shades19

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Trying the being-more-innocent-than-her-way now. So I didn't offer her help in the café at day 3. But still D seems to think I have when we're visiting the restaurant next day.

Maybe a logical bug ... but maybe I was right all the time: it's not F who's the wicked one ^^

piece of evidence a.png piece of evidence b.png piece of evidence c.png piece of evidence d.png piece of evidence e.png piece of evidence f.png piece of evidence g.png piece of evidence h.png

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Trying the being-more-innocent-than-her-way now. So I didn't offer her help in the café at day 3. But still D seems to think I have when we're visiting the restaurant next day.

Maybe a logical bug ... but maybe I was right all the time: it's not F who's the wicked one ^^

View attachment 30891 View attachment 30892 View attachment 30893 View attachment 30894 View attachment 30895 View attachment 30896 View attachment 30897 View attachment 30898
Hmmm, suggestion for a plot twist? D corrupting F? :p <3

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
nice to see you can name your D ... just like in real lifex'D
jokes aside: when i play this game, next time i give her the name "little Gina Wild"

Reactions: crugh2112

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
nice to see you can name your D ... just like in real lifex'D
jokes aside: when i play this game, next time i give her the name "little Gina Wild"
so, another germanfag ehm german fan here? :closedeyesmile:

And bad luck, one cannot use spaces in names (not even hyphen). Otherwise I'd use Jean-Luc :closedeyesmile: for F

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When I can name the NPC and MC it will always be:
MC = Max, (I only play male MC.)
D or sister/cousin = Lisa.
mom = Ann.
Extra sister/cousin = Alice
Aunt = Kira.

:pHeHe HaHa That's my choice and I'm sticking to it. HeHe HaHa.:p

Reactions: jackkane and Herapa

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I name them randomly. Never known a Roy (besides the T-Rex from "Dinosaurs"), but choose this name for males relatively often.
At the moment:
F = Dilbert (life's a joke, right?)
D = Shirley (sounds pretty appropriate for such a cutie ... and I had a crush on Shirley Temple Manson as a teen :biggrin: So, next time it should be Winony :coldsweat:)

Reactions: Herapa and a1fox3

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
When I can name the NPC and MC it will always be:
MC = Max, (I only play male MC.)
D or sister/cousin = Lisa.
mom = Ann.
Extra sister/cousin = Alice
Aunt = Kira.

:pHeHe HaHa That's my choice and I'm sticking to it. HeHe HaHa.:p
Hmm, I wonder where these names come from? x'D I don't have the slightest clue... :eazyHype:

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I name them randomly. Never known a Roy (besides the T-Rex from "Dinosaurs"), but choose this name for males relatively often.
At the moment:
F = Dilbert (life's a joke, right?)
D = Shirley (sounds pretty appropriate for such a cutie ... and I had a crush on Shirley Temple as a teen :biggrin: So, next time it should be Winony :coldsweat:)
Hahaha Like... Ryder? :p

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes