BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
Just saw the pics from the next update (D and elena in school uniforms and D masturbating), so I came to the conclusion that she went home with rachel so maybe next update is just with Daughter or even the whole chapter.

Reactions: kiwicami

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Just saw the pics from the next update (D and elena in school uniforms and D masturbating), so I came to the conclusion that she went home with rachel so maybe next update is just with Daughter or even the whole chapter.
there is also the picture of the barista girl having some wine with F and his place...

Reactions: BrokenAJ

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ok... So, if you choose the first bikini (in order to unlock the "Faithful Dad" reward), she appears in the red one instead when you approach the nudist beach. She's also wearing the red bottoms when you massage her on the lounger after Koko leaves. If you choose the white bikini, she appears in that one throughout. Bizarre...
View attachment 37032
beeeeeeeewbs!:FeelsGoodMan: *squeeze-squeeze*

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
View attachment 37081 I wouldn't mind hate-fucking Rachel, either, though I seriously doubt that's in the script!
How about the Rachel throwing a hissy fit and then D is like, ENOUGH! she then goes and grabs a strap-on and starts to fuck Rachel like a crazy maniac. :FuckYea:We also need lots of kisses in there for @a1fox3 . Hell even Elena could join in, give her a strap-on as well and they can spitroast Rachel. Wouldn't that be a sight to see? No..? just me then?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes