Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Hi,
Do someone have a save for each path in the game please ?
( a save for the Daughter only, Elena only, Georgina only, and a save for both of them)
I don't have enough time to replay all the choices in the game sadly.

Thanks.
16-3 is Georgina and Elena route
16-1 is Elena route
14-5 is D only route
13-5 is Georgina route
All of them are saved in the airport just before the final "thank you" screen for Chapter 1.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... different routes ...
All of them are saved in the airport just before the final "thank you" screen for Chapter 1.
Thanks, this can really help to spread the love later. Maybe we should add it to the OP? Booked it just in case.

And OT, once more. To the others here, if you wanna fool around go create a 'DmD Banter' thread in 'General Disc' where you can spam as you please, and stick to that thread. Jesus Christ in heavens.

Edit: My pleasure AM. :)

@Pepé Le Pew could you add the link to AM's post to the OP please?? Would fit nicely after '100% Achievement Post' in spoiler. Sometihng like ' Saves for DmD Ch01 Paths: ' will do the trick. tyvm little muff. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks, this can really help to spread the love later. Maybe we should add it to the OP? Booked it just in case.

And OT, once more. To the others here, if you wanna fool around go create a 'DmD Banter' thread in 'General Disc' where you can spam as you please, and stick to that thread. Jesus Christ in heavens.
Glad to be of service! I'd be honored to have it included or linked to in the OP! That's what makes this place great - It's a Community, and we share with and support each other!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ok m8, just to be clear thats not the first time you were talking about us in 3rd person like we are some retards, just to be clear i can send you grab me some smokes. As spaming goes you know there can be 20 gifs in post so dont provoke, and proper spaming is same shit over and over again so dont try me am wasted enough tonight.
For the end i got nothing against you, do like you in most cases and you have deal with our fund club -> thats also another thing not good to provoke we are legion so if ppl want spams can be organized (i guess ppl never played any mmo or multiplayer so they got no idea what spam is).
Any way had to say that take it as you want and grab a beer and have fun.
I guess its more fun when threads get killed off like Dreaming Of Dana... Q&A threads for the win!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Herapa
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes