Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Well... not to burst your bubble but just looking at D's face... it's... *cough* loli *cough* and all the girls (women) are young faced... XD
Oh, I know. But the daughter has some....how to put it...BOOOOOOBS on her. At least makes her being an adult more believable. Her naiveté on the other hand, makes her feel like a toddler. The models are great in this game, especially Georgina:heartcoveredeyes:, but E, J, look too much like kids, and some even act like kids. (I am gonna get some shit for that last comment, I'm sure:eek:penedeyewink:)

Don't get me wrong though, some people like that kink. I am just not one of them. @Caligula thinks that Georgina is an old hag...so....To each his own. ;)XDXD

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
...First of all - I am not your mate, not of anyone of you.
- You're right @micmitja - it's the 2nd time I mentioned this. Did it only twice, didn't do it anywhere else, or more often. Just to set the record straight boy.
- I don't call you all out bc I'm no arsehole. You should be capable of taking responsibility for your actions, you're not little kids anymore. This goes for all of you.
- This is why I don't tell a mod about your behaviour. But perhaps I'm mistaken, you don't deserve politness it seems.
- And before you go ad hominem @micmitja, what I am thinking you are is up to me. If you're a moron or not depends on your behaviour here. That's the only way people judge you here, the way how you behave. Maybe I need to be more carefull, for you all to comprehend what's the point, in future. If you're about to stay...
- It's not about one or two pics or gifs, or 20+ for one post. This even you should understand. It's about pics and gifs with almost every OT comment, for pages. If you don't get this you better not post here 'while wasted'.
- I already offered a solution to this - so I name you now. @StarWarrior, @micmitja, @Herapa - go over to 'General Discussion' and open a separate banter thread, and place gifs and what else you like over there, to your heart's content.
- If you think you @micmitja can provoke something here, go on. Show off.

... a mod or admin could read that shit in a certain way, are you offering a DDOS here??? Can you spell 'ban' or are you too wasted for this too??
- This is not Funnyjunk, Imgur or any other stupid SM service, where you spend time shitposting and placing up/downvotes for the fun of it. Because of this mentality we got a 'General' section, stick there.
- You already made it to image boards out there kids, hope you're proud of this. Allow me to cite one source:

... nuffin much to write there. *clap, clap, clap* - well done! I am glad to be part of a community others, esp. anons on a friggin' img board, are making fun of. Tyvm for this.

I love you honeys, each and everone of you. Keep at it...

Edit:
Exactly why I didn't do it. :)
You feel better now big boy? yes? remember 3 big breaths -1-2-3- did you pump your chest after this? love you too keep living, i dont want a death to gifs and memes to be on my conscious.

If all goes well D will be a mother herself. :D
Mhm babiiieess!:heartcoveredeyes:

No, no, no, no. You forget that this is only a game. So F and D's daughter will be a gold medal winning Olympic athlete, she will find a cure for cancer, discover a clean and cheap energy source, negotiate world peace and will eventually be elected as the first president of earth. :eek:penedeyewink:
Maybe it even get super powers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When D comes back... there's gonna be...
Edit: F, D and G XD
Thats not F-D-G thats Off-topic! how dare you!;) (but damn hot!)
Oh, I know. But the daughter has some....how to put it...BOOOOOOBS on her. At least makes her being an adult more believable. Her naiveté on the other hand, makes her feel like a toddler. The models are great in this game, especially Georgina:heartcoveredeyes:, but E, J, look too much like kids, and some even act like kids. (I am gonna get some shit for that last comment, I'm sure:eek:penedeyewink:)

Don't get me wrong though, some people like that kink. I am just not one of them. @Caligula thinks that Georgina is an old hag...so....To each his own. ;)XDXD
yeah its a little mix of a bag. you have D with gaint tits but like you said the mind of a toddler. and then you have the "kid" looking girls being some of the most naughty ones.:eek:penedeyewink: Also how dare you @Caligula speak evil of Georgina!:FeelsBadMan:

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Yeah, ill speaking of Georgina... won't get anyone points with people here... XD Not to mention that she's a model... and with D's charm and Daddy's mad photo skillz, they are going to be SUPERMODELS in chap 2 or 3 XD

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
D can drop all the things... as she pleases... as I'm concerned XD
She can drop whatever she wants, whenever she wants, as long as she bends over to pick it back up again!

Reactions: Herapa
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes