Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Lets get back to talking about fun shit about this game.
Like how amazing Georgina is!!:heartcoveredeyes:
In my playthrough... that's the way it would be :heartcoveredeyes: 3-somes with D and G .... oh.. my hearth skips a beat XD
Who the hell needs an old hag like Georgina if you can have D and Elena. :coldsweat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Who the hell needs an old hag like Georgina if you can have D and Elena. :coldsweat:

No backlash bro, everyone is entitled to their opinions. As long as it is done in a polite manner, and you don't try to push it on anyone else.:)
Georgina ROCKS!!:heartcoveredeyes:

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Well... I doubt they would want to have a retarded child (blood mixing and all)... they'll just train for how babies are made XD
No, no, no, no. You forget that this is only a game. So F and D's daughter will be a gold medal winning Olympic athlete, she will find a cure for cancer, discover a clean and cheap energy source, negotiate world peace and will eventually be elected as the first president of earth. :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: dbp5ca and Herapa

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I have a bad feeling about this chapter 2 like we won't have any content with F/D. Hopefully, they reunite soon enough..

Reactions: Herapa

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Georgina almost looks like a time lapse render. of the daughter.XD
I loved it when D did a little makeover and haircut before having dinner with MC, and she did her hair like Georgina's... Be still, my beating heart!

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
While I can certainly appreciate your lust for Elena;), she looks too Loli for me. Makes me feel weird and icky.:confounded:
XD
I would really love to see F give her the love she never had from her real father but in a father way, oh well we will get what we will get.;)

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
While I can certainly appreciate your lust for Elena;), she looks too Loli for me. Makes me feel weird and icky.:confounded:
XD
Well... not to burst your bubble but just looking at D's face... it's... *cough* loli *cough* and all the girls (women) are young faced... xD

Reactions: Eldenor
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes