Henz

Apr 21, 2017
Anyone else find it strange that the final reward picture includes Jen but not Olivia? I mean, the MC can get some suck'n'fuck on with Liv, but we only see Jen solo or in dildo action with Elena.
Probably because the plan is to include her as an option in the future

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Anyone else find it strange that the final reward picture includes Jen but not Olivia? I mean, the MC can get some suck'n'fuck on with Liv, but we only see Jen solo or in dildo action with Elena.
I would guess, but only a guess, is the final reward picture indicates a possible “and they now live together” ending. This guess is partly based on my other guess that Olivia is not going to leave her F to go live with MC and his harem. Just a guess.

Reactions: kiwicami

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hopefully chapter 2 starts new game 300 mb or the game could reach 30 gig when Complete
Chapter 2 is a whole new game and can be played without chapter 1 same goes for chapter 3.
All 3 will be stand alone games and can be played without the other 2.

Reactions: volto

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Most of us don't find it strange at all, if you remember Jenn says she want MC to fuck her and has much more content in the game than Olivia does.
Jennifer will be in chapter 2 at the start but we have no info on Olivia.

The primary NPC is D.
Then we have top level secondary NPC's and they include Elena and Jennifer.
Then we have secondary NPC's that include Georgina and Olivia. (Depends on how you play it Georgina could become top level secondary npc.)(Olivia may become a top level secondary but we will need more info on this.)
Then we have the all the rest of the NPC's.

This is how I see it at the end of chapter 1.

Last edited:

KenGroove

Nov 11, 2017
Can someone provide me a link for a walkthrough of this game? I finished the chapter and I want to unlock all the rewards on my 2nd run. Thanks

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
The story gets derailed when Olivia's dad dies and she finds F and moves in. F has a harem going in house and Elena gets jealous and plots with lucas after he gets out of jail to kill them all.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Most of us don't find it strange at all, if you remember Jenn says she want MC to fuck her and has much more content in the game than Olivia does.
Jennifer will be in chapter 2 at the start but we have no info on Olivia.

The primary NPC is D.
Then we have top level secondary NPC's and they include Elena and Jennifer.
Then we have secondary NPC's that include Georgina and Olivia. (Depends on how you play it Georgina could become top level secondary npc.)(Olivia may become a top level secondary but we will need more info on this.)
Then we have the all the rest of the NPC's.

This is how I see it at the end of chapter 1.
It was really meant as more of a sarcastic observation/rhetorical question than anything, but I understand the reasoning... The fact that Elena and Jen don't appeal to me (so I didn't really miss or pine for Jen in Chapter 1) is part of the reason I said anything at all, but I know that a harem ending with D, E, J, and maybe (hopefully) G is likely to be a possible outcome - or at least a popular fantasy for players - at the end of Ch. 2 or 3. The only reason I brought up the fact that you can get it on with Olivia but you can't with Jen, so I thought she could be included in addition or instead in that picture is because it's titled "Gotta Catch Em All," so going by who you've "caught" in Ch. 1... well, you get the point. I know there's little to no future with O, while there is likely to be a lot of interaction with Jen, especially in D's absence. I'd personally like to see an ending that includes only D and G (as well as D-only and G-only routes), since, as I've said before, I'm not into the extremely petite and underage highschooler look of E and J, but to each his own!

Reactions: wrx21

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
These people should be banned for 1 month as a warning.
Your last half a dozen posts or so is about how people are idiots, or that they should be banned. Could you maybe just relax and let the powers that be deal with these 'transgressions', if they are even transgressions?

Reactions: a1fox3

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hi,
Do someone have a save for each path in the game please ?
( a save for the Daughter only, Elena only, Georgina only, and a save for both of them)
I don't have enough time to replay all the choices in the game sadly.

Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It was really meant as more of a sarcastic observation/rhetorical question than anything, but I understand the reasoning... The fact that Elena and Jen don't appeal to me (so I didn't really miss or pine for Jen in Chapter 1) is part of the reason I said anything at all, but I know that a harem ending with D, E, J, and maybe (hopefully) G is likely to be a possible outcome - or at least a popular fantasy for players - at the end of Ch. 2 or 3. The only reason I brought up the fact that you can get it on with Olivia but you can't with Jen, so I thought she could be included in addition or instead in that picture is because it's titled "Gotta Catch Em All," so going by who you've "caught" in Ch. 1... well, you get the point. I know there's little to no future with O, while there is likely to be a lot of interaction with Jen, especially in D's absence. I'd personally like to see an ending that includes only D and G (as well as D-only and G-only routes), since, as I've said before, I'm not into the extremely petite and underage highschooler look of E and J, but to each his own!
There is a very good chance that Olivia may have a roll to play for F said about moving anyway and it may just be that beach town that they move to, Jennifer uncle owns a business there and will put in a good word for F to get a job there.

I see either Georgina or Olivia being what they call a "beard" or cover person if you will for the whole group.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
There is a very good chance that Olivia may have a roll to play for F said about moving anyway and it may just be that beach town that they move to, Jennifer uncle owns a business there and will put in a good word for F to get a job there.

I see either Georgina or Olivia being what they call a "beard" or cover person if you will for the whole group.
Oh Georgina can "cover" me anyday..:eek:penedeyewink:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes