Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Right here is the lowdown on this game and its progression. The next update is out on friday at some point ( I will upload minute its released) he hasn't revealed much as many threatened to pull out of supporting him if he kept teasing content and not releasing it. This update will apparently take you back to the nudist beach. According to mr dots this wil be the last small update and next months update will be alot bigger. Wether or not this happens is anyones guess. And as for the story that is up in arms aswell all we know is something about dads past is why women are falling over him :/ little worrying but no more info on that front

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Well something got my attention, at first it says that the daughter has 12 stages of corruption, and until day 8 which she shows her boobs to her dad, she is in the 4th stage of corruption.
so i thought, "oh god, if 4th stage is this, then i can't imagine the 12th stage at all :D "
Keep in mind the meter max is 18, so what happens after the 12 stage, what else can get even more crazy is beyond me.

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From Author:
Hi guys!

It's been really hard to choose a preview without spoiling things too much, so I decided for this one :D

About v0.0.9 - SPOILER ALERT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Couldn't get the image to work, it's just the daughter looking out of a window.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
hopefully he can turn around major releases within 2-3 weeks instead of monthly.
Unless he keeps the monthly releases but with TONS of new content each time, instead of less content every 2 weeks.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
It will release about 7pm gmt friday, And i will upload it shortly afterwards. Game should be up no later than 8pm gmt.Please do not spam message board or chat or my inbox as that will result in me delaying the upload. Also game completion is penned for september and bigger updates have been mentioned. No further info at this time.Thanks guys

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
I'm not sure about what you're saying : the game will be complete in september ?
The full story with the 18 levels of corruption ?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Well the theory us patreons are working on is that the game will be in 2 parts. As he has said this will be finished by end of september. So we are nd of figuring it will be split into 2 parts. As developers make there games alot choose to break the game into parts. And between parts create a differant game that way they dont get bored with a game there working on and end up rushing it and ruining it. But we can only speculate at this point. But honestly i dont see any other outcome if his finish date is end of september.

Reactions: if95

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
So, this is pretty bad news, because if he stops in september, begins a new game, god only knows how much time we will have to wait before he takes back DMD and finishes it for good...
Maybe his new game will be as good as DMD but it will very tough to process if it goes on hiatus.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
i dont think the corruption is as you say it is but at 18 she will be basically ur slut do w/e u tell her to do aka sleep with whoever etc

and sooner is sex after anal and after maybe her friend joins and then wt i said before

so atm we are about at touching boobs/ass and pinch nipples somewhat so next or 2nd/3rd down the line is pussy maybe? idk guessing

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm not sure I see the game ending by September.

The daughter is visiting MC for a month and we are only on Day 8 (or the 8th date). If he's only going to release one day per release month it's going to take well past September to hit those higher corruption petals unless he releases major updates each month (which I don't see happening). I look forward to what's coming in v0.09 though.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
If i'm remembering right, the game was supposed to have bestiality at one point (at least a scene). So i'm not sure she's even close to that lvl of corrupted ness (if it's her scene).

Yeh, planned fetishes on Patreon site "Bestiality (optional)", so unless it's a dream sequence, a totally different character doing it or she's raped by an animal. She's no even close to a scene like that.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
One of the the people MRDots has "hired" to help out with the game is pretty active on his patreon answering questions and replying to comments and such.
And said helper has said "Ch1" multiple times.
Im taking that to mean this entire game is going to be Chapter One with Chapter Two being a separate game.
Could explain why hes stating the game will be complete in September without having actually finished the entire story

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I'm not sure I see the game ending by September.

The daughter is visiting MC for a month and we are only on Day 8 (or the 8th date). If he's only going to release one day per release month it's going to take well past September to hit those higher corruption petals unless he releases major updates each month (which I don't see happening). I look forward to what's coming in v0.09 though.
Not quite. The time is odd. there is a week between the first and second dates, but towards the end its continous. The month is supposed to be up soon.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Will it happen something in the airplane ? :p
I'm not sure, but the airplane in that pic looks a lot like a private jet (small wings, rear windows at an angle, etc...) so I wonder if the MC and his daughter are going to get home flying in a borrowed private plane?

Which, perhaps, belongs to someone who is famous and rich enough to afford one, and is, too, "stranded" in said city?

Theories, theories....

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes