Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Is this game meant to be mute? The only time that I can hear something is when I try to reload a save while playing. And it's pretty annoying too.

Reactions: if95

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is this game meant to be mute? The only time that I can hear something is when I try to reload a save while playing. And it's pretty annoying too.
Most incomplete games don't have music or sound effects, RPG Maker ones usually use the default ones, it's just the sad reality.

Reactions: if95

Lestra

Oct 17, 2016
Yes, our enthusiasts translated the game to Russian.
Here is the theme of the game on "Albedo".

Reactions: Ric

oldje

May 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From Author:
Hi guys!

It's been really hard to choose a preview without spoiling things too much, so I decided for this one :D

About v0.0.9 - SPOILER ALERT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Couldn't get the image to work, it's just the daughter looking out of a window.
I think the daughters going home, will have a fight and end things with D's boyfriend and Mom and then go live with Dad

nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
Most incomplete games don't have music or sound effects, RPG Maker ones usually use the default ones, it's just the sad reality.
Which is weird because it's not like it's hard to find creative commons or public domain music loops. Any light beat will do really.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Which is weird because it's not like it's hard to find creative commons or public domain music loops. Any light beat will do really.
I actually defended the guy when people claimed about him not delivering enough when compared to the money he gets. I feel stupid now bc I never thought that even with the amount of monthly content, the extra scenes and animations, the walkthrough and everything else, he never cared about putting some sounds in the game, despite the current reward tier says "hire people to do things I'm not good at"

even if I played several games that were awesome without a talking main character, some ambient sounds and sensual sounds wouldn't hurt.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i actually don't mind the lack of sounds/music. the fantasy is then amplified that much more in your head when you read through the dialogue. I have just the TV on or a live game (baseball, basketball, etc.) going on in the background when I play the game. easy peezy.

Last edited:
Reactions: daanikBog

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Having no music and/or sound effects is a big deal, there's a lot of royalty free ones online (millions infact) and while you can just mute it and play your own it's still not a reason to not have any. Not to mention the author is making more then enough to hire someone to take care of it, but he's not the only one doing this.

Aug 5, 2016
It's also entirely possible that the author just hasn't considered it and might put some in if his patrons ask for it. If that's a big thing for people, maybe someone who supports him should bring it up on his Patreon.

Reactions: virtuvoid

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Have there been any ETAs on when the game will drop or is it still just "sometime on the 12th"?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
It was mentioned a few pages ago that it'll be a few hours after noon as it is his first time releasing on a Friday. I would assume around 7 pm GMT; just be patient as the good people of this board will put it up when it's ready.

I just hope it's not 5 minutes of game play for all that waiting lol

Reactions: dav121
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes