smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
DATING MY DAUGHTER VERSION 0.0.9:

WINDOWS:

MAC:

LINUX:

Walkthrough:

Extra Content Pack:

-Dad massaging daughter’s boobs topless (with animation)

-Dad massaging daughter’s ass (White bikini) (with animation)

-Dad massaging daughter’s ass (Elena’s bikini) (with animation)

-Graham having sex with Olivia (cowgirl) (with animation)

-Graham having sex with Olivia (close camera) (with animation)

-Olivia giving dad a blowjob (with animation)

-Olivia giving dad a blowjob (faster and with cum - animation)

-Dad massaging daughter’s ass at the apartment (White and black lingerie – animation)

-Dad massaging daughter’s ass at the apartment (Extra underwear – animation)

-Dad licking daughter’s nipple (with animation)

Extra Images

- Jennifer and Elena at the hotel

- Daughter in topless at the swimming pool

HOW TO USE IT:

The package contains three files this time (2ds0hn.key, 40530ios.key, and extras.rpa). All files are necessary and all you have to do is put them into the "game" folder.

I’ve also included a manual just in case you need it.

The game will automatically detect the content so you don’t have to do anything else.

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
ABOUT THIS UPDATE (Spoiler Alert):

The main focus for this update was to keep building the relationship between the father and the daughter, and to set the scene for what is about to come in v0.10. This is a smaller update compared to the previous one (v0.0.9) basically because I had less time to work on the game and also because it’s my first time releasing an update on a Friday (Saturday for some). However, I did my best to give you as much content as I could

Day 9 is going to be a pretty straight-forward day. Not like Day 8, which was too interactive. No hidden surprises, no massive mini games and game overs, etc. More like the previous updates before v0.0.8. Many of you loved the Cupid Game but there were also a lot of people who hated it. Scenes like those should be more like an exception than a rule I think, otherwise we risk losing their impact if we do it too many times.

Finally, this is going to be the last day for the dad and daughter at the new town. So, in v0.10 we will continue the story at the old town and the father will interact with the old characters again (Georgina, Elena, etc.)

Hope you guys enjoy

CHANGELOG

- Fixed some grammar and spelling errors.

- Added day 9

- New locations: Nudist Beach, Graham’s house, Lingerie Shop (available if you won the lingerie prize on Cupid Night), Photography Shop, Swimming Pool, Pizzeria, Private Jet.

CHANGES MADE TO DAY 8

Koko

The main and most important change in this update is Koko. In v0.0.8 Koko was blonde and appeared in the middle of the Cupid Game. Now she won’t be there (keeping her a secret until you reach the nudist beach) and the final prize now is a free ticket to one of her future concerts. Also, Koko is not blonde anymore! I’ve changed drastically her appearance and the reason for this is simple: There are too many blondes in the game already XD We have the daughter, Georgina and (coming soon) Rachel (The mom). So, I wanted to give you guys a little more variety and make her look more like a pop star than a simple blonde model. What does she look like? Play the game and find it yourself XD

Pool Hall Day 8 – Game against Rico:

Many of you complained that the game at the pool hall was too hard to beat and that it was a matter of pure luck or trial and error (too many dead ends). So, I’ve decided to change this scene a little bit so that the minigame plays easier. There are two game over scenes now: One at the beginning of the game and the end of the game.

Swimming Pool Day 8 – Christina:

I’ve changed the conversation the player has with Christina at the Swimming Pool on Day 8. Now they don’t mention Koko and the dad doesn’t need to lie to get the bar’s name information for the Cupid Game. Speak to the bartender at the Pool hall and he’ll mention the name of the bar.

- Fixed some renders (Cupid Night - Day 8)

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
DATING MY DAUGHTER VERSION 0.0.9:

WINDOWS:

MAC:

LINUX:

Walkthrough:

Extra Content Pack:

-Dad massaging daughter’s ass (White bikini) (with animation)

-Dad massaging daughter’s ass (Elena’s bikini) (with animation)

-Graham having sex with Olivia (cowgirl) (with animation)

-Graham having sex with Olivia (close camera) (with animation)

-Olivia giving dad a blowjob (with animation)

-Olivia giving dad a blowjob (faster and with cum - animation)

-Dad massaging daughter’s ass at the apartment (White and black lingerie – animation)

-Dad massaging daughter’s ass at the apartment (Extra underwear – animation)

-Dad licking daughter’s nipple (with animation)

Extra Images

- Jennifer and Elena at the hotel

- Daughter in topless at the swimming pool

HOW TO USE IT:

The package contains three files this time (2ds0hn.key, 40530ios.key, and extras.rpa). All files are necessary and all you have to do is put them into the "game" folder.

I’ve also included a manual just in case you need it.

The game will automatically detect the content so you don’t have to do anything else.
why is the list of the extra content pack the same as the one for version 0.08?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes