Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 3381

About:
Main Plot:
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Date: 12 May, 2017
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.9
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre: Ren'py, 3DGC, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Father-Daughter, Seduced, Romance, Voyeur, Zoo, M/FF, MM/F, Corruption, Lesbian, Groping, Anal Sex, Incest, Interracial, Handjob, Oral Sex, Sex, Masturbation.

Instructions:

Change-log:

Download: - - - - - 0.0.8
A special thanks @smileyfaceguy and @Hjort

View attachment 3383 View attachment 3384 View attachment 3385 View attachment 3386 View attachment 3387 View attachment 3388 View attachment 3389 View attachment 3390

FIXED BLACK IMAGENS IN THE BEACH

matt24

May 13, 2017
If someone could answer i would be pleased.
Is there a way to transfer my previous saves from the pc version to this mac version and continue the game? :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
pretty good update i would say. felt a bit short but I was pleased as D was topless almost 90% of the time. now hopefully no more than 3-4 weeks goes by until day 10!

Reactions: if95
U

User_10739

I was very pleased, you can see the wheels turning now and you can pretty much predict that there will be morning wood curiosity right around the corner.

Reactions: Azkalor92

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
plz can we use some other server but Mega!! It has a freaking bandwidth limit!! It stopped downloading at 98% here, reaching the quota with 0.9; Huge wasting of time...lol
Or at least let us know a way to bypass that quota...without having to buy premium.
If some1 be so kind to give us another server option I'd be grateful.
Please, start bitching after searching this forum. It is already here, how to bypass mega limit.

Joe14

Sep 14, 2016
The game crash at the launch, I don't know why... It is the first time which it makes that. Other Ren'py game don't crash. Somebody have an idea to help me plz ? (I'm on Win 10 creative)

Edit: Fix with Nvidia driver update :)

Last edited:

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
If someone could answer i would be pleased.
Is there a way to transfer my previous saves from the pc version to this mac version and continue the game? :)
You don't need to, well I didn't just played the game from when I last saved.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
I didn't get, why is everyone still bitching about the slow corruption. If you want to see sex scenes, feel free to play any demo (or version 0.0001) from this site. I'm sure it will be included. You just need to underestand this game is not about "fucking in every corner possible". I don't also think this update was "lower on content" than the others.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes