andy60

Jan 14, 2017
So while the waiting begins anew I would like to start a realistic discussion about the (near) future.

The current corruption levels read as follows:

>Lvl 1 benefits
You can touch her thighs
She can touch your thighs
You can kiss her without penalty
She can kiss you
She can spy on you!(Careful)

>Lvl 2 benefits
You can kiss her with tongue (Privately)
She can sit on your lap (Privately)
She can walk around your apartment in underwear

>Lvl 3 benefits
You can kiss ker with tongue (Public - No friends)
You can touch her boobs (Always)
You can touch her ass (In certain situations)

>Lvl 4 benefits
You can touch her boobs (Always)
You can touch her ass (Always)
She can be topless (In certain situations)
You can pinch her nipples (In certain situations)

>Lvl 5 benefits
She can be topless (at home)
You can pinch her nipples (Always)
You can be nude in front of her (At home)
You can lick her nipples (At home)

with 6-18 being unknown at the moment.

What do you think are "benefits" that are likely?
I assume that either 6 or 7 will expand on the whole topless thing into maybe smth like
"She can be nude in front of you (in certain situations)"
but whats the next phase of the massage scenes?

And try to be reasonable people

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
First one is a big no for me, so nope i didnt choose any of the " sharing daughter " option, and even tho the second is not bothering me that much, its a no too, in any other game i dont know, but daughter is "ours" :D
I think it just opens up the option but doesn't actually force you to share her. My guess it will be with Graham and Olivia. Let's face it, the Dad would only trust Graham or Martin. And unless your going to double team your boss or Georgina, Graham is the only option and Oliva is interested in sex with both of you. Beastiality may be that you go to some seedy club and see a chick fucking a dog.

I don't think it has to be the main interest to count as included.

Reactions: Aiden

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So while the waiting begins anew I would like to start a realistic discussion about the (near) future.

The current corruption levels read as follows:

What do you think are "benefits" that are likely?
I assume that either 6 or 7 will expand on the whole topless thing into maybe smth like
"She can be nude in front of you (in certain situations)"
but whats the next phase of the massage scenes?

And try to be reasonable people
I know who posted this on 8chan now lol.

My answer is the same as well. I think every other update will include some actual sexual progression while the middle ones will be minor teases. Previous update was a big tease session, this one seemed a bit more progressive. Unfortunately I think we will be at 12 before sex happens and 14 for something other than missionary. That leaves only 4 levels for all the other crazier stuff to happen.

It'll make the daughter seem like an instant slut the moment she pops her cherry. So I'm hoping the crazier stuff (threesomes, beastiality, etc) are happening with other characters.

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
I know who posted this on 8chan now lol.

My answer is the same as well. I think every other update will include some actual sexual progression while the middle ones will be minor teases. Previous update was a big tease session, this one seemed a bit more progressive. Unfortunately I think we will be at 12 before sex happens and 14 for something other than missionary. That leaves only 4 levels for all the other crazier stuff to happen.

It'll make the daughter seem like an instant slut the moment she pops her cherry. So I'm hoping the crazier stuff (threesomes, beastiality, etc) are happening with other characters.
Quite frankly I dont think we will get to full on intercourse at ~12
more like around 15 I fear. though maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

Concerning the more extreme fetishes I believe it will be relegated to optional side encounters/characters.
for example he technically already implemented analplay with georgina.

And yes I posted in two places since discussions on 8ch can have a VERY different tone to them.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Quite frankly I dont think we will get to full on intercourse at ~12
more like around 15 I fear. though maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.
And I thought I was being pessimistic. But you may be right. How many updates between heavy petting and the licking nipple cliffhanger?

Concerning the more extreme fetishes I believe it will be relegated to optional side encounters/characters.
for example he technically already implemented analplay with georgina.
I agree, it doesn't have to be the main character to count.

And yes I posted in two places since discussions on 8ch can have a VERY different tone to them.
I was just poking fun because I happened to be in both places and noticed the post. It can have a very different tone, but I see a lot of similarity as well. A lot of people do not want to share the daughter in any way, Myself included.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
For now I do not think that consequence of choosing to talk to the police is something really big. That actualy something about this game, most of the choise don´t have a big impact on the game, unless daugther catch you having sex, leads to game over. Other than that not big... big impact choise, just taste choices (like choosing clothes for Daugther...). Maybe when the game is finished, this little decisions have more impact.
Well since the next day the MC chooses not to , I don't think it has any kind of impact and that's kind of disappointing .

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
So many round brackets, so many rough wanderings to click away... I think sometimes 1 picture can tell a thousand words (without reading the whole booklet) and a series of pictures might have the power to draw you inside a storyline... except miracles happen. Just like a white bikini top that randomly appears and disappears! Despite all this, I like the update.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Which is weird because it's not like it's hard to find creative commons or public domain music loops. Any light beat will do really.
I'm actually the opposite. I immediately mute the music on first [lay, and sometimes the sound effects.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
It's quite the opposite for me : I have grey screens with the white bikini and none with the red one

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Since it redo the restaurant game, is it required to redo (if having a fitting save) that part of it is ok (seen as to be ok whatever the case ?).

This info could be added to the first post, it is not ?​

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I get the white bikini alternating between on and off right before the dad talks to koko. Like she's dressed, then topless, then dressed, etc. LOL

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
What I find odd is that you get cheap auto game overs for getting caught fucking others. But your character is single and wouldn't the jealousy help the daughter realize she likes her dad? Because if she isn't sure like the narrative suggests, she has no right to object to him fucking other women (maybe she has a case with Elena, but still it's shaky.)

Reactions: Lantern and Sharku

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
And for Olivia, i'ts logical to guess that D could be angry about them, fucking right next to her.

oldje

May 11, 2017
And for Olivia, i'ts logical to guess that D could be angry about them, fucking right next to her.
Earlier in the game one option is the dad cops a feel instead of covering her tit. Later at the restaurant, she tells the dad she knew he groped her, there is a chance that she wasn't completely "asleep" during Olivia's bj of dad. The daughter likes Olivia for all the things she did for her with the cupid night, so maybe the daughter is currently o.k. with dad getting blown by people the daughter likes but not fucked,,,at least not yet. Besides the daughter is concerned with dad's erections, so maybe the daughter thinks this will help "poor dad". We just need to wait for the "tipping point" in the corruption and I am sure the game will get much more fun to play. Elena seems to be very touchy feelly and aggressive sexually, she will aid in the daughter's eventual complete corruption.

Haexoi

Apr 12, 2017
He's milking the main story arc. Getting a little further with the daughter is the primary motivation for hooking people on the "next episode/update". To keep from completely blueballing his audience, he has the easily corrupted side characters.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes