sansusername

May 4, 2017
Personally I really enjoyed this update - It progressed the story, it set up plenty for D and Elena to talk about to move Elena's potential further. The dinner scene had some sort of payoff, and *possibly* set it up for Olivia to return later on when D is more corrupted (hello threesome!)

This game isn't going to let you fuck D just suddenly. Or if it does, you lose... That's the big draw to the game. It's telling a story and progressing the corruption at the right pace. Like @qaywesdxc said, if you want to simply fuck, pick up a different game. This one is doing great, if you ask me.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Not much in this update, a few bugs too and incoherences at nudist beach.
A little move on with F naked in front D and she, looking at it, and also with the very end of the day.
I guess that the very next levels of corruption would be pussy touching, handjob, titjob, blowjob... sex wil be so much later

Last edited:

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
I wouldn't say the best. Since its content is not much comparing to other updates, it's very disappointing seeing those incoherences (D getting topless, then in bikini in the next frame, then topless again...
And some images in the CG folder are not used like the one when F has a boner while massaging her ass before leaving the nudist beach.

Reactions: mastercuck

blo0d

Aug 11, 2016
I'd like to say glad the newest update is out, but disappointed with the quality of this one; seems like he rushed it and left numerous mistakes in the game with the bikini top, graham/olivia scene was set on a too fast speed that it doesn't look realistic and numerous dialogue errors. Overall, the story substance is still good and interesting; but I'd like him to not rush these updates out because the quality of the work decreases and if more time is needed to grind out these issues to put out more quality updates then so be it, I can be patient on that. Considering the bank he's getting on it, that should be main priority. I give this update a C minus.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
I gotta admit I'm enjoying this (I don't know what update was what since I played 0.9 in one go) I find the characters likable and I'm loving the slow burn between Father & Daughter.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
What makes this update great is it`s all about the Daughter. I want her in every scene or at least mentioned in such a way to `set the table` for future scenes (this is the precise case with the Graham/Olivia sex scene in 0.0.9). When the side-characters `do their own thing` this game gets seriously diluted.
I didn't mind the Elena/Jennifer scenes as they're at least building to something with them & the MC (Same with Graham/Olivia).

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
What makes this update great is it`s all about the Daughter. I want her in every scene or at least mentioned in such a way to `set the table` for future scenes (this is the precise case with the Graham/Olivia sex scene in 0.0.9). When the side-characters `do their own thing` this game gets seriously diluted.
I'm not fan either of digressions with Richard/Lucas, Elena/Jennifer, Graham/Olivia, or Georgina catching Maria/Martin red-handed.
It's part of the story, most for the latter since it will be used as leverage, but kinda pointless and could be shorter at least.

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Is the Daughter a psychic or something? She can tell whenever you want to have sex with Olivia and wake up. But she's OK with MC getting BJ. I can't understand the logic here x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Sharku and j5LDC2TB

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im only interested in the daughter and like many of u all other characters scenes without her are not that interesting to watch. im a bit curious about the model-job and what that will bring up.

Reactions: nooi_c and if95
Sep 16, 2016
So did you choose the "Sharing Daugther" route or the other one? Because i didn´t understood if he (MrDots) meant share with other girls (potencial 3somes F/M/F) or if that route also included other guys.

Sep 16, 2016
What's the consequence of choosing to talk to the police ?
For now I do not think that consequence of choosing to talk to the police is something really big. That actualy something about this game, most of the choise don´t have a big impact on the game, unless daugther catch you having sex, leads to game over. Other than that not big... big impact choise, just taste choices (like choosing clothes for Daugther...). Maybe when the game is finished, this little decisions have more impact.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
much prefer the red bikini over the white one.
you'll need to go back to the save point where you choose either bikini or gym clothes before cupid night. make sure you choose gym clothes and then "win" cupid night. that way for Day 9 she'll be in her red bikini from Elena for the day with Koko.

now for the long sad wait for the next update!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
anyone have points where the game is just black screen with dialogue. I have this during the nudist beach entrance and some other places.

Reactions: Moist

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
So did you choose the "Sharing Daugther" route or the other one? Because i didn´t understood if he (MrDots) meant share with other girls (potencial 3somes F/M/F) or if that route also included other guys.
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)
First one is a big no for me, so nope i didnt choose any of the " sharing daughter " option, and even tho the second is not bothering me that much, its a no too, in any other game i dont know, but daughter is "ours" :D

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes