atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
lol I don't think DMD is that sophisticated enough with details (i.e. Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Lost, etc.) where every detail has some sort of purpose to the end game (or has a reference to something in the past).

Reactions: virtuvoid

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
One of the the people MRDots has "hired" to help out with the game is pretty active on his patreon answering questions and replying to comments and such.
And said helper has said "Ch1" multiple times.
Im taking that to mean this entire game is going to be Chapter One with Chapter Two being a separate game.
Could explain why hes stating the game will be complete in September without having actually finished the entire story
I think chapters include different routes like; friendship, love or corruption. It might be about different jobs for dad. Because if he's job is other than this, the vacation part can be change. Georgina can be change with another character like a nurse or neighbor for different job. I hope he cant try to make all route at the same time and delay the ending.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
A little bit less trolling and little bit more helping the user instead of having this pointless back and forth that only fills the page with pointless comments yes?

@XMFR64 DMD is there a long with the rest.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Personally, I prefer looking for the thread in the search bar than scrolling down to the popular games.
So it's better this way, for me anyway.

Last edited:

dhaf

May 6, 2017
guys i need help here ive downloaded the russian version is there anyway i can play in english without having to redownload all over again

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
guys i need help here ive downloaded the russian version is there anyway i can play in english without having to redownload all over again
this game has russian version are you sure?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Have a Russian fluent in English read it to you? All you need is lube and sock or tissue.x'D
And yes we don't have the "Russian" version.

Reactions: #NomeD

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
T-2 days until release! the wait is killer!

Now I'm speculating the following based on the recent previews:

> D is topless when you wake up and brush teeth together
> D is topless again when hanging out at nudist beach with Koko; i wonder if you'll run into Graham/Olivia again
> Take flight home
> D models lingerie? for F at F's apartment
> Unlock Corruption Level 5, maybe that means she'll be topless anytime in your apartment and you can start rubbing her pussy. (one can only hope)

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
im thinking next corruption will be for daddy to go nude or daughter idk :p

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I'm going to start things right away and say. "Don't beg for the new version" we are aware it releases tomorrow on the 12th (if nothing happens), it'll be on the site when it is.
Just proceed as normal and don't start hyping chat with useless comments.
It'll be up in no time when it releases.

Last edited:

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
T-2 days until release! the wait is killer!

Now I'm speculating the following based on the recent previews:

> D is topless when you wake up and brush teeth together
> D is topless again when hanging out at nudist beach with Koko; i wonder if you'll run into Graham/Olivia again
> Take flight home
> D models lingerie? for F at F's apartment
> Unlock Corruption Level 5, maybe that means she'll be topless anytime in your apartment and you can start rubbing her pussy. (one can only hope)
This is where the "game" aspect starts to falter slightly. I know to the slated release schedule and not fall prey to the splintering path effect it would be hard to implement...but it would be nice to see how it would be play if you "failed" to up your corruption somehow. Like let scenes still play out but maybe she doesn't take off her top. ect ect
The last update was finally starting to come good on the love points after not doing anything with them for so long, so that is good.

Reactions: if95 and Krull

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
He might have sex with olivia but it probably will lead to game over.
I don't think so, she must be young but not as Elena and Daughter, and furthermore, she is not the Daughter's BFF like Elena so I don't see why Daughter would be mad, jealous for sure, but not mad enough to end the game.

I'm going to start things right away and say. "Don't beg for the new version" we are aware it releases tomorrow on the 12th (if nothing happens), it'll be on the site when it is.
Just proceed as normal and don't start hyping chat with useless comments.
It'll be up in no time when it releases.
Don't worry, we will be patient ;-)
Personally, I don't expect the game before 10 pm GMT :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
somehow even if the option to bang Olivia is there you won't be able to go through with it as the daughter will interrupt it (i.e. when Georgina invited you into her bedroom and was about to change into something sexy until D messed up the whole thing)

Last edited:
Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
somehow even if the option to bang Olivia is there you won't be able to go through with it as somehow the daughter will interrupt it (i.e. when Georgina invited you into her bedroom and was about to change into something sexy until D messed up the whole thing)
given how this game has played this far id have to agree
at best there might be a 3 way but no single

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
somehow even if the option to bang Olivia is there you won't be able to go through with it as the daughter will interrupt it (i.e. when Georgina invited you into her bedroom and was about to change into something sexy until D messed up the whole thing)
I said that too a few pages earlier.
I assumed that Daughter will cut them in the middle of it, or will not dare to interrupt them and daydream about doing it with her father (and maybe get caught eventually and disturb them in doing so).
Anyway, there will be no serious sex with Olivia, they're going to be stopped, one way or another.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes