RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Also, D will *have* to go to school, and she can always skip classes to get away and meet with her Dad. She can't be under her Mom's watchful eye 24/7.
She is in different area with dad and in order to see him , she has to use plane and without any money which is given by her mother , there is no way she could see her dad but reverse situation where dad comes to see D will probably happen..

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
She is in different area with dad and in order to see him , she has to use plane and without any money which is given by her mother , there is no way she could see her dad but reverse situation where dad comes to see D will probably happen..
Dad could come for undercover visits or go on vacation and visit Elena and maybe D happens to be there as well every day x'D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dad could come for undercover visits or go on vacation and visit Elena and maybe D happens to be there as well every day x'D
Elena gets what she wants from her father and can sell all the expensive items he has given her over the years to make there escape back to F.

There are so many ways and what not's to even try how it is going to be, oh well we will just have to wait and see.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm expecting Dad to travel to D's country, try to see her (if he knows the Ex's address), report abduction to his embassy, make a report to the local police, hire a detective, contact Elena, show up at the Ex's husband's office... in short, anything to get her back and out of the bitch's clutches. Those are things I'd do, anyway.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Could someone point me to the save for the Daughter focused run? I vaguely remember a post with 3 different save states at the airport after Elena and D leave but no idea where in this 534 page thread it is.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm expecting Dad to travel to D's country, try to see her (if he knows the Ex's address), report abduction to his embassy, make a report to the local police, hire a detective, contact Elena, show up at the Ex's husband's office... in short, anything to get her back and out of the bitch's clutches. Those are things I'd do, anyway.
this will take a lot of time! I don't think D will be back with F for a while anyway; unless D and Elena make a Prison-Break style escape. either way, a few months before we can even resume the corruption process. so probably April 2018 update we get D back.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Could someone point me to the save for the Daughter focused run? I vaguely remember a post with 3 different save states at the airport after Elena and D leave but no idea where in this 534 page thread it is.
if you don't mind waiting I'm going to do a D only run later tonight (finally some free time today) and a D and Georgina run to prepare for Chapter 2 (maximum exhibition and boob points). I'll post them here when it's done.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I expect him to rappel from the roof, crash through the window, grab D while she's sitting at the dinner table while dramatically screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOO", drop a smoke bomb and vanish into the night, but not before punching Rachel and kicking whatshisname in the balls.

Enerjak

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Just to add some speculation- It's quite possible that we'll get a jump start with chapter 2. By that I mean a time skip for F that starts chapter 2 out with a few paragraphs to set the stage that the first day we're playing is the day F is taking a plane to D's country. Since D is the priority and all. The teaser of Amanda (I think that was her name from the coffee shop) could be her saying farewell or could be a teaser for later in the story as well when F and D come back.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
So after my first playthrough I admit it is indeed one of the best games around here, but Jesus, the end of Chapter 1 is so ridiculously bad. I mean I get the dev's intention to lead into chapter 2, but the way he made the end of chapter 1 was straight dumb. With just a bit more creativity it could have been smooth and all.

And all I read is Daughter instantly believes her Dad spoke to Mom and even agreed to all just like that. Not that he is a heavy sleeper and was deep in his dreams just a few minutes ago when she left. No, there was also time to have a serious phone call with the Mom and obviously they do it in just a couple of minutes since they never spoke to each other in 10 years. And since Elena, who is also completely naive and never suspicious, also didn't hear that conversation although she was in the same room with the Mom for those last couple of minutes, everything is completely logical. Oh and of course nobody would ask when the Mom says the flight will be in a few hours and she needs to call for a ride to the airport, but time for a short phone call, no way!

Sorry, I don't expect such a game to have everything planned into detail, but this end was just so bad it hurts.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
So after my first playthrough I admit it is indeed one of the best games around here, but Jesus, the end of Chapter 1 is so ridiculously bad. I mean I get the dev's intention to lead into chapter 2, but the way he made the end of chapter 1 was straight dumb. With just a bit more creativity it could have been smooth and all.

And all I read is Daughter instantly believes her Dad spoke to Mom and even agreed to all just like that. Not that he is a heavy sleeper and was deep in his dreams just a few minutes ago when she left. No, there was also time to have a serious phone call with the Mom and obviously they do it in just a couple of minutes since they never spoke to each other in 10 years. And since Elena, who is also completely naive and never suspicious, also didn't hear that conversation although she was in the same room with the Mom for those last couple of minutes, everything is completely logical. Oh and of course nobody would ask when the Mom says the flight will be in a few hours and she needs to call for a ride to the airport, but time for a short phone call, no way!

Sorry, I don't expect such a game to have everything planned into detail, but this end was just so bad it hurts.
Please share your ideas about how to make that ending smoothier, they might be implented in the game (ch.1 will be worked on again to add small changes before being released as a 1.0).

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I use only the patch to upgrade the version from 0.13 to 0.14 and the saves work right, except for some error ("exceptions occurred") at the end of the chapter... but the old saves (0.13 saves) will work in the chapter 2?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I use only the patch to upgrade the version from 0.13 to 0.14 and the saves work right, except for some error ("exceptions occurred") at the end of the chapter... but the old saves (0.13 saves) will work in the chapter 2?
No it will and will not work for the end game because v.13 did not have all the things you did in the game and will not carry over to chapter 2.

Go here and get what ever save game you like to have that matches yours and your good to go. plus my file is there that will unlock all rewards.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Please share your ideas about how to make that ending smoothier, they might be implented in the game (ch.1 will be worked on again to add small changes before being released as a 1.0).
So I get that your plan for chapter 2 is to have at least a part of it in that other country. Well, my idea for that final conversation at the hotel would be to stick to things that are very vague. Like you did with the visas. It's comprehensible the girls are not familiar with all the terms behind it.

What I wouldn't do is saying the Mom spoke to the Dad during the time the Daughter walked to the hotel. As I said it's not very realistic from multiple perspectives. What could somewhat work is to say the Mom spoke to the Dad very early in the morning about those visa issues and they agreed on having further discussion after they are back in the other country. This way the Daughter might think she was asleep at this time and when she was awake the Dad slept as well again. Also Elena can't know because the Mom could have done it from her room at the hotel.

Also I wouldn't change the way the Mom approaches the Daughter so drastically within their talk, because it's somewhat weird to see her completely mad at the start and then all of a sudden she is so charming and understanding. Maybe she should be more observant at the start to evaluate the situation and then decide to pretend to be understanding.

So something like that after a few thoughts. Although it sure can be even better with a bit more of brainstorming about it.

Reactions: Jeancul

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
here some pics of episode 2
deleted
Yes we have those already

Please use a spoiler tag or use the thumb option when uploading pics.

Last edited:

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Please share your ideas about how to make that ending smoother, they might be implemented in the game (ch.1 will be worked on again to add small changes before being released as a 1.0).
Honestly not sure what could be done with regards to the ending of Chapter 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can plainly see the whole thing pissed me off to no end. I can currently only afford to support one game on Patreon and it was a 100-1 dead cert (3:30 at Chepstow, Sad Ken) that it would go to DmD before update 0.13. Elly and Parental Love got my loving instead. The whole thing felt contrived and quite frankly insulting to read through. I get that it maybe needed to happen in the long run but my god was it done poorly. I think you'd have to add events in to previous days and not just day 14 to make it more believable. I guess the problem is for Mr Dots is he wrote himself into a corner. I'm not sure getting D to go back with Rachel can be done believably at this point. There's no way F, given their history, would go along with anything Rachel said if she did contact him. Rachel couldn't force it and if Elena and D had even an ounce of brain power between them they wouldn't believe Rachel either, at least not without fact checking the visa thing or contacting F. Maybe that's just a failure of imagination on my part though. Still love DmD on the whole :D

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes