Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I get that it maybe needed to happen in the long run but my god was it done poorly. I think you'd have to add events in to previous days and not just day 14 to make it more believable. I guess the problem is for Mr Dots is he wrote himself into a corner. I'm not sure getting D to go back with Rachel can be done believably at this point. There's no way F, given their history, would go along with anything Rachel said if she did contact him. Rachel couldn't force it and if Elena and D had even an ounce of brain power between them they wouldn't believe Rachel either, at least not without fact checking the visa thing or contacting F. Maybe that's just a failure of imagination on my part though. Still love DmD on the whole :D
Yup, Day 14 felt like some long term plans for chapter 2 were finished but the original plan was to have some events with Rachel at their current location so it looks like some hasty tries to somehow build a bridge to those new plans. I was also confused why the Daughter just leaves without any note where she went and when to meet again just the day after(!) she nearly got raped by Lucas and never wanted to leave her Dad's side.

Also as a side note the Dad is supposed to go to work again on Day 14, but that obviously would be a huge conflict with the events in the morning. Dunno if that is also a part of those new plans but I have my doubts about that. :coldsweat:

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
This guy will have a heart attack if you continue to give him bad news.. First DMD and now this? :p:p:p
Hahaha, nah, i'm ok. They were right, I got the months mixed up, dunno why though. But the new devs are still coming out at the end of november.
Not to burst your bubble but my sweet neighbors has been delayed because the dev suffered a fried motherboard about a week ago and he has not told us the new revised release date 4 day 6 or 7 (whichever is next).
Now, that's a shitty setback. Being an indie game developer isn't always rewarding...

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
You know, what really drew my attention was something that Rachel said -practically at the end of the game- while talking with Brad on the phone. It was something like: He's not gonna try to get her (D) back. He's a coward. He's always been a coward. That's the reason why I left him; kinda. I was just asking myself -considering that Rachel was actually telling the truth- if dad will have to come across his cowardice, and win enough resolve to get daughter back, and whether this is going to be a main factor in the game and the story progression. Or not. Like, if you don't build up enough courage up to a certain day or point, you know, game over... Or, on the other hand, these ideas are pointless, and dad will have become brave enough out of nowhere.

Kid07

Nov 13, 2017
The save game is great! Thanks! But is there a Walkthrough? would interest me how things turn out with different choices

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
The save game is great! Thanks! But is there a Walkthrough? would interest me how things turn out with different choices
It's not that hard, though. That's the reason why you have many save slots: the game encourages your to save you games frequently, for instance when you have to make a decision. Save and load the same games over and over again until you find all the posible outcomes. Choices are also very intuitive. You will know when you can or cannot do certain things.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's not that hard, though. That's the reason why you have many save slots: the game encourages your to save you games frequently, for instance when you have to make a decision. Save and load the same games over and over again until you find all the posible outcomes. Choices are also very intuitive. You will know when you can or cannot do certain things.
Yes but the walkthrough shows you the many different ways to go.

I always play without for the 3-5 games to see if I can find things on my own then I will use the walkthrough to make sure I got everything I want out of the game and DMD needs a good walkthrough to do it with and is how I got my 100/100 save game for the next chapter. My save game.jpg

Reactions: atlas114

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
All save game endings and all rewards unlock and are now found here all together.
I found your post the moment after finishing a new play through on a D-only path. If I compare mine, with your D-only path then I see a 15 point different in friendship points (I have 76, you 51) while our love points are equal.

I followed the walk through, so I am rather curious about the differences. There is one known case where you lose 20 fp and gain 1 lp, but that doesn't do any good since our lp are the same.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I found your post the moment after finishing a new play through on a D-only path. If I compare mine, with your D-only path then I see a 15 point different in friendship points (I have 76, you 51) while our love points are equal.

I followed the walk through, so I am rather curious about the differences. There is one known case where you lose 20 fp and gain 1 lp, but that doesn't do any good since our lp are the same.
Those 4 low scored save games are not mine, the only one I have is the 100/100 with G and E as GF.

poiuy123

Apr 27, 2017
I have a question. Is this the end of chapter one and on next update we will get story in new country ? Has someone some details ?

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I did my best, but the most I could get is the following:

The 2nd experimental path is the one you created. I included it for completeness. My experimental path is filled with sharing/bsdm, while the others are pretty much paths with realistic choices (no sexy outfits/pushing the girl(s) and definitely no Richard). I can't wait for Friday!

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I have a question. Is this the end of chapter one and on next update we will get story in new country ? Has someone some details ?
Part of the story will be from D and Elena's perspective somewhere in Europe. Don't think it's ever been specified where they are but it can't be the UK as high school finishes at 16 here. The rest will be from the perspective of F with Jennifer and Georgina playing a role, depending on your previous story choices obviously. I hope I'm remembering correctly :p

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Yes, this is the final episode for chapter 1. The upcoming episode 15 is the beginning of chapter 2.
We don't know anything outside of preview pictures which you can find in previous pages of this thread. But from what we can see in those pictures is that we will have scenes from both the father's perspective and the daughter's perspective.

Don't think it's ever been specified where they are but it can't be the UK as high school finishes at 16 here.
I think it's rather the father lives in the UK somewhere. I'm pretty sure MrDots is British as evidence of the "English (United Kingdom)" spelling he uses in the game. This landscape does look like the UK after all. Either that or Australia. :biggrin:

screenshot0251.png

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Yes, this is the final episode for chapter 1. The upcoming episode 15 is the beginning of chapter 2.
We don't know anything outside of preview pictures which you can find in previous pages of this thread. But from what we can see in those pictures is that we will have scenes from both the father's perspective and the daughter's perspective.

I think it's rather the father lives in the UK somewhere. I'm pretty sure MrDots is British as evidence of the "English (United Kingdom)" spelling he uses in the game. This landscape does look like the UK after all. Either that or Australia. :biggrin:

View attachment 43054
Just a thought. Going by the dashboard pic, the driver's side is on the left and the car is on the right side of the road, meaning it couldn't be set in the UK (or Australia). Just a theory though... :biggrin:

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Just a thought. Going by the dashboard pic, the driver's side is on the left and the car is on the right side of the road, meaning it couldn't be set in the UK (or Australia). Just a theory though... :biggrin:
Derp, you're right. Oops. :coldsweat:
I gotta say though, they really look like streets from Australia. The posted yellow sign with the 'SOLD' slapped on it is from a real estate company called Ray White; Said company is Australian.
I also think the car is misplaced; likely on purpose. If you look at the "right" lane ahead, it's got lines designed for a left lane as it encloses said left lane. I'm certain MrDots is purposely keeping the father's country of origin ambiguous.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes