Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
When you've fully corrupted the daughter, you take that pink device and enter the game's sequel: Destroying my Daughter.

Spread 'em wide, sweetie...
Haha! The art thread would have a field day with this idea. x'D

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I believe so. But the game officially takes place in nowhere. (Perhaps in Erehwon - see the reference to the 1872 novel by Samuel Butler).

The design team specifically decided to not to reference any country - a specific design decision. The English usage/spelling might have more to do with origin English of the writer’s English teachers’ training than the country of origin for each writer (for example, I believe Aitan is Itallian).

Find a country with no pubic hair, no women’s handbags, no STDs, and no sleeping under the covers - and that is where Erehwon exists. (As a side note, one patron labeled D’s home country as Doughnutopia).
I myself prefer Doughnistan. XD And yes, I am an Italian with training in American English, another writer is from Australia, some of the proofreaders are from the UK... Tutti Frutti!

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
when to be exact the release of chapter 2 is there any update about it...
Well, if each 0.01 version is a little bit of story and we are at the end of chapter 1 than tomorrow when 0.15 releases it will be the start of 2, probably will take some time to finish it though.
Kinda looking forward to it but i am readying myself for disappointment, as the aspect that i have come to like about it is the romance between F and D rather than the sexy bits.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I myself prefer Doughnistan. XD And yes, I am an Italian with training in American English, another writer is from Australia, some of the proofreaders are from the UK... Tutti Frutti!
DMD is a veritable international effort.

By the way, f95zone, with chapter 2, is this thread going to be ending and start a new Chapter 2 thread?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
whoever posts the chap 2 update here, please pack a readme file with the game with instructions on how to use password etc (and what's the pwd, and how to get it ?). It's messy enough i think so ppl will ask this non stop me included.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
we all should get passwords to access new thread depending on our opinions for the game :D

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
whoever posts the chap 2 update here, please pack a readme file with the game with instructions on how to use password etc (and what's the pwd, and how to get it ?). It's messy enough i think so ppl will ask this non stop me included.
Passwords? What passwords?

Kid07

Nov 13, 2017
To be totally honest, I am more curious about how the story continues and lesser about the sex.

Also, the daughter is naughty one! I try my 3rd run with Mr. Nice Guy. avoid kisses where I can, reject any sex offer I get. For F sake I gave her a Handshake the first time I meet her. Still, end up with her kissing my dick.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I do not see the daughter as naughty rather curious, infatuated by her father and very sexually suppressed. Once she un-blossoms then we'll see a very active and seductive women. But yes the story is very intriguing and wonder where MrDotts will be taking us.

To be totally honest, I am more curious about how the story continues and lesser about the sex.

Also, the daughter is naughty one! I try my 3rd run with Mr. Nice Guy. avoid kisses where I can, reject any sex offer I get. For F sake I gave her a Handshake the first time I meet her. Still, end up with her kissing my dick.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I do not see the daughter as naughty rather curious, infatuated by her father and very sexually suppressed. Once she un-blossoms then we'll see a very active and seductive women. But yes the story is very intriguing and wonder where MrDotts will be taking us.
I agree. She's simply discovering something for the very first time in her life and realises she's missed out on incredible experiences. I imagine she'll be exploring herself during her absence from her father.

screenshot0255.png

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can someone share the saves of the different routes of the latest version please? I won't lie. Forgive me, but I'm too lazy to start everything from scratch again. Thanks in advance to the person who'll help me.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Can someone share the saves of the different routes of the latest version please? I won't lie. Forgive me, but I'm too lazy to start everything from scratch again. Thanks in advance to the person who'll help me.
Check out this thread. It's got them all plus unlocks.

Reactions: Kakato

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
stupid questions but what is the CG download for? and why is there no music or anything?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes