a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Players Please Take All Convo's about patreon to the forums and not in the game threads.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Not again :'(
Changing guidelines (again) and short timeframes to sort large projects. Very much unacceptable of the patreon team in my books. Must be extremely frustrating for developers there.
This crap that patreon is pulling is causing delays....starting to seem like they are intentionally trying to just kill off the adult section of patreon all together, they need a new team cause the agents that they have now are complete morons imho.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Yes, this is the final episode for chapter 1. The upcoming episode 15 is the beginning of chapter 2.
We don't know anything outside of preview pictures which you can find in previous pages of this thread. But from what we can see in those pictures is that we will have scenes from both the father's perspective and the daughter's perspective.

I think it's rather the father lives in the UK somewhere. I'm pretty sure MrDots is British as evidence of the "English (United Kingdom)" spelling he uses in the game. This landscape does look like the UK after all. Either that or Australia. :biggrin:

View attachment 43054
I notice the steering wheel is on the left and the driver is in the right-hand lane. The only country that I'm aware of to do that is the USA.

However, this is a fictional game, and as such the only thing that we *really* know is that it's a country other than the one the father lives in, and that it requires flight to travel there. Anything else is speculation and whimsy.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I notice the steering wheel is on the left and the driver is in the right-hand lane. The only country that I'm aware of to do that is the USA.

However, this is a fictional game, and as such the only thing that we *really* know is that it's a country other than the one the father lives in, and that it requires flight to travel there. Anything else is speculation and whimsy.
I think pretty much all of europe has the wheel of the left and drives on the right side of the road except UK.

Aug 22, 2017

This is Australia. The big hint is the Real Estate sign on the right. This is a sign from Ray White, an Australian Based Real Estate organisation. The left sided steering wheel can be explained by available models. Even the parked cars ahead are parked as though they were driven on the left side of the road. Furthermore, the design of the traffic lights indicates that the image is of Australia, as UK traffic lights have a more sharp cornered design and the US has a very different standardised design.

I am liable to have made a mistake, but that bit about Ray White is true.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
This is Australia. The big hint is the Real Estate sign on the right. This is a sign from Ray White, an Australian Based Real Estate organisation. The left sided steering wheel can be explained by available models. Even the parked cars ahead are parked as though they were driven on the left side of the road. Furthermore, the design of the traffic lights indicates that the image is of Australia, as UK traffic lights have a more sharp cornered design and the US has a very different standardised design.

I am liable to have made a mistake, but that bit about Ray White is true.
Well, I'm guessing Mrdots used Daz3D content available, and didn't make a conscious effort to make it look like a specific country. Again, this is fiction, it's not real. It could be set in a country named "It all exists in your mindlandia" but if it helps you to get your rocks off, believe what you want.

Reactions: MegaApe and cloudfw

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Just got the finished code working for my small project 2 pages back. Even added in a screen to adjust D's stats.

Right now I'll like to ask for some help.

For peoples legit playthoughs, how are D's stats for you at the end of chapter 1 ??
Looking for all 4 routes (D only, D&E, D&G, D&E&G).
Would like give people the option for a premade playthough with normal stats (even though you can change them right after).

If you got some numbers for any of the playthoughs, it would help tremendously as I'm short on time tomorrow after work.

Reactions: nicktrocado

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just got the finished code working for my small project 2 pages back. Even added in a screen to adjust D's stats.

Right now I'll like to ask for some help.

For peoples legit playthoughs, how are D's stats for you at the end of chapter 1 ??
Looking for all 4 routes (D only, D&E, D&G, D&E&G).
Would like give people the option for a premade playthough with normal stats (even though you can change them right after).

If you got some numbers for any of the playthoughs, it would help tremendously as I'm short on time tomorrow after work.

With the help of the walkthrough I got 100/100 D, G and E and see the pic. My save game.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah I took a look at your 4 saves, but saw love at 99 in each of them. Pretty sure you can't cap any of the stats, even with the walkthough. Looking for some numbers for those who prefer non-boosted stats.
Those 4 are not mind, only one is called 1-1-LT1.save here

Squeezing every point out of the walkthrough you can get 100/100.

Without the walkthourh I was getting anywhere from 40 - 80 points only.

I just realize that with my save game and the in game program I can have all paths ready.
D only.
D and E only.
D and G only
And my playthrough D, G and E.
Just use that ingame program and remove the ones and make a new save game.
That is what I am going to go do now and get ready for tomorrow.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah I took a look at your 4 saves, but saw love at 99 in each of them. Pretty sure you can't cap any of the stats, even with the walkthough. Looking for some numbers for those who prefer non-boosted stats.
Here take a look and see if there good for you to.

D, G and E on the first one. My save game.jpg
D only 2nd one. D only.jpg
D and E the 3rd one. D and E only.jpg
D and G the 4th one. D and G only.jpg
And the file that unlocks all rewards.

Each save will have what the pic shows but for the girls.

You will need to run each one to the end to make sure that get set for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peteski

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I hope the release won't get sidelined by Patreon's phaggotry regarding Incest crackdown. Dipshits be dipshitting.

Also, how do I take a shot?

Here are my stats: 60 / 86
7, 6, 25, 0, 3 for Boobs, Ass, Exhibit, Sharing, and BDSM respectively.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes