Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
You open the spoiler to download the game and did not see anything else, wow just wow.
I wish I could say I was surprised, but... It never ends... We could probably get rid of at least 150 pages of this thread by removing all the "Walkthrough????" and "New Update???" posts from newbies who can't be bothered to read the OP or use the search function. It's genuinely infuriating.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
But.. But.. But... **sigh**
Please take another look at this screen that pop'ed up at the end of current version. Specially the last line.

I do agree with your point about, there will be a flood of requests for saves, passwords and what not. That is why @a1fox3 started a . I'm also tackling this from another angle .
ok thanks. well, it looks like i misunderstood something at some point. my bad.

Reactions: Magixian

Hexxer

Oct 23, 2017
I hope the release won't get sidelined by Patreon's phaggotry regarding Incest crackdown. Dipshits be dipshitting.
Also, how do I take a shot?
Here are my stats: 60 / 86
7, 6, 25, 0, 3 for Boobs, Ass, Exhibit, Sharing, and BDSM respectively.
How can i see my stats, plz?

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Magixian said:
If you got some numbers for any of the playthoughs, it would help tremendously as I'm short on time tomorrow after work.
I played my paths as realistically as possible, with only the last path crossing borders and allowing sharing/bsdm.

- Daughter only: boobs 3, ass 11, exhibition 3 (76/99)
- Daughter and Elena: boobs 4, ass 7, exhibition 13 (78/94).
- Daughter, Elena and Georgina: boobs 3, ass 9, exhibition 12 (79/93)
- Path w/ D/Elena/Georgina and doing Olivia: boobs 3, ass 11, exhibition 28, sharing 9, bdsm 3 (56/77).

You might have noticed - I am an ass man!

Last edited:

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
How can i see my stats, plz?
Click on the portrait of your daughter, top right.

Loyal: FP 52, LP 100, Boobs 3, Ass 10 (for achieve), Exh 18, Share 0 (perv's binoculars got destroyed.. somehow.. <.< >.>), BDSM 0 (no one hits my daughter! not even me!).

I took the hit to FP to get more LP to squeak over the line to get all Achieves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hexxer and Magixian

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Correct me if am wrong.....but didnt Mr.Dots launch his own website the last time there were problems with patreon. If I remember correctly, I think he said he would just release the game on said website if patreon blocked certain content!! This is what i recall....not entirely sure.

Reactions: grande gio

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Correct me if am wrong.....but didnt Mr.Dots launch his own website the last time there were problems with patreon. If I remember correctly, I think he said he would just release the game on said website if patreon blocked certain content!! This is what i recall....not entirely sure.
Yes. This is his website. The link is also in the beginning of version 0.14 of his game.

Reactions: a1fox3
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes