Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Question: I didn't download the fixed version of chapter1 do i need to download whole game or patch is enough? Ty for the answers.
Just the patch is fine. All you gotta do is overwrite the files in the "game" folder.

Reactions: RedGlow

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
I've just been to the dmdgame website and I noticed that the "Impregnation (Optional)" tag is not in the tag section. It was my first visit to the site so no idea whether it has always been like that. I'm sure it was on MrDots Patreon page before the crackdown started and he was forced to hide all taboo content behind the paywall. I'm not going totally mad am I and it was planned in this game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Question: I didn't download the fixed version of chapter1 do i need to download whole game or patch is enough? Ty for the answers.
You will also have to play the game to the end for it to register your game for chapter 2.

We are hoping that these save game files will work for everyone but will have to wait for chapter 2 to come out so they can be tested.

I have also uploaded my complete save games for all choices here:
This includes all the rewards unlocked.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
I don't know if it was already said in the thread (couldn't find it at least) and I sure am late on this, but in order to fuck both Olivia and Elena :

-You gotta take the condom (obviously). If you didn't, the command is "v_day8_condom = True". You get to fuck Olivia that way.

-When you're done with her put "v_day9_fuckolivia = False". You get to fuck Elena that way.

-You can put the previous command back to True after that ("v_day9_fuckolivia = True")., but can't say if it will cause some troubles in future updates.
-OR, if somehow we will need a condom in next update, put both "v_day9_fuckolivia = False" and "v_day11_fuckelena = False"

:HeyGuys:

Last edited:
Reactions: Magixian

ImFather

Nov 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how and where i gonna get all of the rewards? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if it was already said in the thread (couldn't find it at least) and I sure am late on this, but in order to fuck both Olivia and Elena :

-You gotta take the condom (obviously). If you didn't, the command is "v_day8_condom = True". You get to fuck Olivia that way.

-When you're done with her put "v_day9_fuckolivia = False". You get to fuck Elena that way.

-You can put the previous command back to True after that "v_day9_fuckolivia = True"., but can't say if it will cause some troubles in future updates.
-OR, if somehow we will need a condom in next update, put both "v_day9_fuckolivia = False" and "v_day11_fuckelena = False"

:HeyGuys:
That will need to be tested for chapter 2 to see if it works or not.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Erhh.. I've just noticed the choice you make when Martin complements D (MMF route) doesn't carry over to ch.2. Wierd, must be an oversight. Lets see if there will be a chapter 1 patch at some point, or if Mr.Dots just rolls with it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone tell me how and where i gonna get all of the rewards? Thanks
You follow the walkthrough and do everything in it which it will take 5 complete play throughs or download my stuff here and run each save game to the end and you will be good to go.
You must put in all 5 files in your save game folder and let it overwrite if needed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Erhh.. I've just noticed the choice you make when Martin complements D (MMF route) doesn't carry over to ch.2. Wierd, must be an oversight. Lets see if there will be a chapter 1 patch at some point, or if Mr.Dots just rolls with it.
Most of us don't want to share our women with other men, sharing with the girls is great but not with other men.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm sadly at work today but will be checking around noon PST to check out the changelog. that always gets me excited until I can get my ass home to play :D

Reactions: a1fox3

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
we can only hope that it'll be a seamless approach and won't require a hotfix that'll delay things even more than they are now.

after today a good 4 weeks until we get version!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is some confusion in calling Chapter 2 "standalone". Yes, it is but only after you've reached it via the last scene of Chapter 1.

Once a player has done this, he at least is free to follow his own chosen path from the beginning of Chapter 2. This is highly preferable to having Chapter 2 "assign" a path to a player leaving him scrambling to find a different path for himself.

All and all, a wise decision by MrDots.
There was no confusion because we were told that chapter 2 would be a stand alone game and could be played alone but now that is no longer the case and players will now have to finish chapter 1 to play chapter 2.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
You gain many share points, that's all you need to bring with you in ch.2.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes