RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Come F95zone community! Lets send lots of mail to MRDots about re-uniting D&F at the end of this update! :p

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I would be surprised, and even impressed, if MrDots manages to release Chapter 2 part 1 as planned. I suspect the Patreon changes have taken away a lot of his available time this month. Hope springs eternal though.

Edit: I just saw the official release announcement. I'm very glad to be wrong.

Last edited:

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Can someone explain how do the Hidden Points work? What does the Ass and boobs points do? And how many sharing points can you rack up? I've got 7, and 0 BDSM. How do you get those?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone explain how do the Hidden Points work? What does the Ass and boobs points do? And how many sharing points can you rack up? I've got 7, and 0 BDSM. How do you get those?
All the points you can get are in the walkthrough under the spoiler tag in the 1st post.

We don't really know yet what the points will do for us and will have to wait for chapter 2 to come out.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Question: I didn't download the fixed version of chapter1 do i need to download whole game or patch is enough? Ty for the answers.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes