Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
whoever posts the chap 2 update here, please pack a readme file with the game with instructions on how to use password etc (and what's the pwd, and how to get it ?). It's messy enough i think so ppl will ask this non stop me included.
But.. But.. But... **sigh**
Please take another look at this screen that pop'ed up at the end of current version. Specially the last line.

I do agree with your point about, there will be a flood of requests for saves, passwords and what not. That is why @a1fox3 started a . I'm also tackling this from another angle .

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Time to play again 0.14 before the start of chapter 2.Too bad we have no idea how much sharing,exhibition,boobs etc points we will need for the future events.Especialy for chapter 3 and real corruption after the sex with D.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Time to play again 0.14 before the start of chapter 2.Too bad we have no idea how much sharing,exhibition,boobs etc points we will need for the future events.Especialy for chapter 3 and real corruption after the sex with D.
I did it where I got both ass and boob points as close as I could with exhibition at 22, 0 for both sharing and BDSM.
My save game.jpg
I took the sharing as with other men and I am not into that and I hate BDSM.
Will have to wait on the sharing part though may have to redo it if it is needed for say like G and D or D and E or J and E ok you get what I mean.:happyblush

Reactions: atlas114

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I did it where I got both ass and boob points as close as I could with exhibition at 22, 0 for both sharing and BDSM.
View attachment 43351
Will have to wait on the sharing part though may have to redo it if it is needed for say like G and D or D and E or J and E ok you get what I mean.:happyblush
Didn't we need sharing points for threesomes,foursomes and orgy with Elena,Jennifer,Georgina etc?I probably will let everything possible for max experience:)my D name is Max.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Didn't we need sharing points for threesomes,foursomes and orgy with Elena,Jennifer,Georgina etc?I probably will let everything possible for max experience:)my D name is Max.
I always thought the sharing points were for FMM scenes. (I hope it is)

Kid07

Nov 13, 2017
Really hope she didn't turn out be the naughtiest girl in the world at the end of the story with full 18 corruption. Or at least behind the closed door. The game kinda makes you care about your little girl and don't want you to destroy that innocence (pretty impressive storytelling and writing) Well, we still have the other girls for hardcore naughty stuff

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
View attachment 43351
i am the same way. i don't want to share D with anyone else and don't like BDSM. but please more boob/exhibitionism!

27 hours and counting bros!

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
We don't know that yet and the sharing in the walkthrough said it was need to share D with Martin and is why I did not chose any of it.
i thought that as well but i never got the option for d to lern to masterbate so i did a new run through and that time i raised sharing just a bit then got option to ask best friend to teach d to masterbate

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i thought that as well but i never got the option for d to lern to masterbate so i did a new run through and that time i raised sharing just a bit then got option to ask best friend to teach d to masterbate
I got the option without sharing points in this way.

This is D and Elena at the Hotel Room Day 12.
Hotel Room - Tell Elena she can kiss you or… (This option will open a MFF route with Elena later in the game)
- There are other ways… (This option will close a MFF route with Elena later in the game)
- Accept her offer (Exhibition point +10) (Again, this option will open a MFF route with Elena later in the game)
o Go to the bathroom
o Touch Elena’s boobs (After the shower, Elena will masturbate in front of you)
o Do it
- Reject her offer (Again, this option will close a MFF route with Elena later in the game)​

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Day 13 up in the Farris Wheel there is a v_exhibition_points >= 10 check for showing her nipples. Same as day 11 in the diner for flashing boobs option, v_exhibition_points >= 7. Else nothing. But I bet you we'll see way more of this in next chapters.

edit: No checks for v_sharing_points yet.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Day 13 up in the Farris Wheel there is a v_exhibition_points >= 10 check for showing her nipples. Same as day 11 in the diner for flashing boobs option, v_exhibition_points >= 7. Else nothing. But I bet you we'll see way more of this in next chapters.

edit: No checks for v_sharing_points yet.
You need 7 exhibition points to flash her boobs at the diner and you get 1 point for it on day 11 and on day 13 you need 10 exhibition points and if you try to play with her nipple you get 1 point for it and she will refuse it.

After playing this game so many times without the walkthrough I had to make sure I got everything I wanted to go on to chapter 2 that I used the walkthrough to get them.

Reactions: Magixian

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Seems we will have again problems with patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck no! :mad:
Are they going to ban GTA style games because it's illegal to rob and kill?!
Let's live in a world where everything is banned, where art will become meaningless in its "only kind things" mentality...

I really hope developers will leave Patreon and its dumb censorship!

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes