tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You noticed the boobjob and nearly blowjob? And cuming over her face?
For me it's enough sexual progress ... their emotional relationship could move a (or two) step forward ^^ But I'm pretty sure that will happen ... after the blowjob -.-
i still think it woulda been better if she had 'accidentally' licked the cum...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That's how it worked for me:

1- Start DMD V016
2- Continue from Ch.1
3- Click on 'Save doesn't appear?'
4- Enter your name, your daughter's name, friendship points, love points, and all stats
(Find your stats by playing DMD V014 and when you talk to the lady at the airport, enter the console [shift 'O'] and type all stats pressing enter after each of them:
v_ass_points
v_boobs_points
v_mouth_points
v_penis_points
v_exhibition_points
v_BDSM_points
v_sharing_points)
5- DMD V016 ready to begin without crashes.
i tried the thing that said click here to fix stats, it crashed haha

Reactions: baturhan61

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
What is the Theme of this Visual Novel? (Bringing literary criticism to DMD - where is our Italian Pre-Doc when you need him?)

Here are some suggestions based on the script so far.

(1) Love conquers fear; (2) Love transcends societal prejudices (Individual v Society); (3) Coming of age; and (4) Family.

(1) Love Conquers Fear: This is an obvious theme. MC Female character is a bundle of fears. Her character arc starting from Chapter 1 and continuing into Chapter 2 is all about conquering her fear through the love and support of MC Male. —— The added plus to this theme is, at the end of Chapter 1 and the beginning of Chapter 2, that MC Male has his own fear issues to overcome. He has spent years in a job under a boss he hates; probably under paid and under appreciated. He has a bed in his apartment that has not seen another woman in it until MCFemale and Jennifer. MCMale’s move from from fear to bravery is based on Love. (Some novels with a Love based theme are “Pride and Prejudice” and “Wuthering Heights”)

(2) Love Transcends Societal Prejudices [Judgement]: This is the theme as tied up with MC/Male/Female and Olivia/Love. Under this theme, a character is judged for being different or doing wrong, whether that be real or just perceived as a wrongdoing by others. Classics here are “To Kill a Mockingbird” - “The Scarlet Letter” - also the movie “Loving”. This theme has been hinted at in dialogue but may or may not be played out more fully - a very interesting possibility.

(3) Coming of Age: With the three younger characters, especially with MCFemale and Jennifer, this is another present theme. Growing up is tough, and how you do it molds your adult self. The protagonist is forced to move from youth to adulthood by circumstances and, in the end, is a transformed character. Some novels are "The Outsiders" and "The Catcher in the Rye" - one of my favorite movies is with James Dean: “Rebel Without a Cause”.

(4) Family (and Community) This has Family trumps Wealth or Greed or some other corrupting issue. Rachel and family have brought this theme into light where MCMale provides what family can be in its myriad of forms (some butting up against societal norms as mentioned above). Novels include “Little Women” - a holiday classic includes - “It’ a Wonderful Life”. We have Rachel who is focused on power or money and family can be sold to gain those things. You have MCMale who has family remade. You have Elena who has a recently deceased (past few years) loss of Mom and how that affects her family. you have Georgina and how her raising her sisters and now starting a relationship with MCMale plays into the family theme.

-

Some great themes running in this VN. Take these four themes and keep them running through the VN and you come away with something truly remarkable.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I have seen developers not take this route because they had the urgent impression this would not suffice, at least with Patreons huge variance of enforcements.
Also as we have seen with quite a few "regular" games being modded with a lot more than we are talking here, I do think the Lewd Patcher idea is by far the best option, as it would have the Patreon version of a game "clean" without any reason to complain. Then people can chose if they even want that content in game and patch it, with a patch (ideally) provided by the creator himself.

This is also backed by this message from a Patreon Guideline person:

I can see a creator having a "dual" presence online: a website that hosts content that's considered violative to Patreon's guidelines, and a Patreon account where they fund content of a different theme -- but there is no link or relation between the two. As long as there's no "Check out my Patreon page here" on the hosting website, then it wouldn't be a violation.
Just wish MDots gave us the possibility to add more characters in the new "naming" system. Then I could play the game as Cortana and Master Chief.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
updated the reply. It writting in an imcompatible way. Wait for a patch unless you want to edit the script yourself. What you're missing out on is:
f "Oh shit!"
e "What's wrong?"
f "I found a condom here and I had to return it."
f "I should have kept it... I'm such a fool"

or
f "Luckily, they gave me a condom, so I'm more than ready hehe!"
Pressing ignore should put you right after this.
I'm not sure if this is really a coding problem or if Renpy itself can't accept this fucking dialogue.

JoeSmoeDoe

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone just link the native mac DL link? The zip file posted is corrupted. It's not that the file itself is not working, it just cant be uncompressed by any compression software. There is no work around using the win-file that I know of b/c you can't unzip the windows file of the game on a mac.

Reactions: phreakinowski

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
On V0.14 Stuck on day 5. Clicked on school and afternoon plans. Keeps saying you already asked about school and afternoon plans. How do i move forward. I' stuck.

JoeSmoeDoe

Sep 23, 2017
You don´t need a mac version, just download Ren´py and play. It works all Ren´py games, it´s free and really easy to use.

1) Download win-based RenPy game.
2) Then download the SDK: (macOS Ren'Py SDK).
3) Run Ren'Py DMG, extract the files.
4) Unzip your game and then put it in Ren'Py folder.
5) Run Renpy.app, refresh your projects list, choose "GAME NAME" and then press "Launch Project".
Thanks for this. I'm at least in the game now

Reactions: phreakinowski

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I understand this scene is not in the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
exhibition was 25 points at the beginning of the 16th day but this scene was not

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes