bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
0.16 absolutely broke everything, even when I try to start fresh with a new game, it doesn't recognize saves from chapter 1 much less load saves from 0.15. This sucks all around.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Can I just say that I've seen some absolutely ridiculous shit in some of these games I've played and some have made me laugh out loud just for being awful but this scene was just the most abnormal/inane/absurd thing I've seen in a long time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baturhan61

Dec 19, 2017
[QUOTE = "tsunku, mesaj: 384303, üye: 279996"] istatistikleri düzeltmek için buraya tıklayın dediği şeyi denedim, haha çöktü [/ QUOTE]

evet işe yarıyor, ancak çok fazla ayrıntı istiyor, örneğin nereden öğreneceğim, örneğin konser bileti kazandınız mı? Karnavalda ne buldun? Onların cevaplarını verdim, ama fotoğraf çekiminde ne yaptığımı unuttum ... yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

baturhan61

Dec 19, 2017
i tried the thing that said click here to fix stats, it crashed haha

yes it works but asking so much detail, where can I learn about, for example, did you win a concert ticket? What did you get in the carnival? I gave them their answer, but I forgot what I did in photo shooting ... could you help?

baturhan61

Dec 19, 2017
i tried the thing that said click here to fix stats, it crashed haha

yes it works but asking so much detail, where can I learn about, for example, did you win a concert ticket? What did you get in the carnival? I gave them their answer, but I forgot what I did in photo shooting ... could you help?

Patan

May 28, 2017
That was a preview pic. Previews and special renders are often just "teases" and don't make it into the actual game.
i am pretty sure it's in the game, i saw it. you have to choose tits when you are at restaurant and will give you option to flash tits. i think you need more exhibition points for it.

Reactions: virtuvoid

abushalsh

Oct 28, 2017
Unfortunately, there were bugs aplenty in this update. If it's just a coding bug, clicking "ignore" seems to let you bypass the problem and carry on. If it's something else, come back with details and helpers are here to make things right for you.
that the error
upload_2017-12-24_19-37-2.png

362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
Can I just say that I've seen some absolutely ridiculous shit in some of these games I've played and some have made me laugh out loud just for being awful but this scene was just the most abnormal/inane/absurd thing I've seen in a long time.

I think this is probably some sort of reference to places where people do, or used to, eat a lot of spam. Hawaii, Guam, basically any place too small to raise their own livestock. Author has always deliberately avoided saying where D lives with mom, so maybe it's a joke-hint.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Yeah. This is going to happen more and more as branching paths proliferate. Players are going to have to give many,many details as to how they've reached a particular screen. Fewer and fewer fellow-players are going to have access to that screen.

So far, I'm sticking to D-only with a side-order of CGs...
that scene isn't in the game, i added it myself

Reactions: virtuvoid

abushalsh

Oct 28, 2017
If you're trying to reload a saved game, it won't work.

You have to start Chapter 2 from the beginning. This means manually filling in a questionnaire (after choosing to continue from Chapter1). Then you have to replay 0.15 (even those saves won't work) making fresh saves along the way. All that to reach 0.16.

You may think that sucks--fair enough--but it was the same for all players...
so i should start from Ver 0.14 or 0.15

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017

i think that is direct reference to one of the members from here and patreon site,the whole character is actually based on him

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think this is probably some sort of reference to places where people do, or used to, eat a lot of spam. Hawaii, Guam, basically any place too small to raise their own livestock. Author has always deliberately avoided saying where D lives with mom, so maybe it's a joke-hint.
It was a nod to something I posted on Patreon regarding spam a long time ago. Staff writer Hearsz remembered it and put it in as he also named the attorney after me due to my being an attorney. (Another inside joke is back in Chapter 1 where Elena is sick and talks to MCFemale about playing a video game where all the characters had pubic hair. This came in response to huge discussions by Patrons and Staff as to the lack of pubic hair in the renders and Staff deciding it was just that way in this VN universe. - I suppose the inner jokes are going to confound thousands of future players.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes