Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Love the game and update but I gotta say I hate that the only way to buy the Studio membership is if you denied Georgina ... I mean seriously, who could deny Georgia? She's a gorgeous, smart, fun, loyal and totally fuckable babecle!

Denying Elena I get, shes your daughters best friend and thats seriously uncool, there can be no happy ending. Georgina otoh is Modeling, professional help, a female mentor for D and perfect for stunning threesomes.

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Jesus Christ, what a mess with ch. 2 v0.16.
I won't play the whole chapter all over again just because the game doesn't recognize 0.15 saves. FFS!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone have a perfect/good save they could upload? My save is kinda cucked :p
Do you want a save from Chapter 1 ? There is one a few pages back in chat I think.

You really don't need one tho for Chapter 2. Start a new game in Ch.2 and when you are promoted input the Ch.1 info manually, it is straight forward and easily done. When asked just set FP and LP to 100 and all others to 10, then choose as you like for Georgina and Elena.

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Scroll to the bottom of this page. Open the thread "Chapter 2 Daughter Only game for Extra Money". Might help...
Yea I get all that _ in fact I have played Ch.2 to finish with +Georgina, + Elena and D only scenarios using 'New game' decisions. I just wish we could get the option of buying the membership with the +Georgina choice too... maybe have Georgina call the boss and get the severance package for F after you have flown out. This is Modeling after all so having a romantic link with Georgina is an asset and her family skills could help D on that front as well.

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
It's interesting that if many people can't easily buy the studio membership, that story line can't be too important. Just a few extra scenes.

But it would have been too nice and easy for the MC to set up shop in D's town and invite the MC's harem babes over. Nope. This story looks like it's about to get nice and rough...
I hear ya, but I'm thinking that Studio Membership will be very important down the road. Having it confirms F as a 'Professional Photographer' which opens the door for D to get exposure with that special outfit and catalog shoot. Plus it gives access to fashion shows and new people in the biz.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Yeah. If only Jennifer were more physically developed, I'd never say no to her.
Lisa has the ethereal look I've always loved...
yeah agree with you regarding jennifer,that's what's keeping me away from anything with her,i rejected her route because she's so undeveloped that she basically looks like a child and i can't get over that..i wish she was a little more like elena

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Does anyone have a perfect/good save they could upload? My save is kinda cucked :p
Jesus Christ, what a mess with ch. 2 v0.16.
I won't play the whole chapter all over again just because the game doesn't recognize 0.15 saves. FFS!
This is a save game from the beginning of V0.16 (Page 5 number 29 - Click on D's face, top right corner, to change the names)
It is a Daughter only path and it has my stats:
Ass Points = 16
Boobs Points = 5
Exhibition Points = 30
Sharing Points = 6
BDSM Points = 0
Penis Points = 0
Mouth Points = 0
(Find your own stats by playing DMD V014 and when you talk to the lady at the airport, enter the console [shift 'O'] and type all stats pressing enter after each of them:
v_ass_points
v_boobs_points
v_mouth_points
v_penis_points
v_exhibition_points
v_BDSM_points
v_sharing_points
in order to set them to a new value just add (=22) or whatever number you see fit. Remember, no brackets.)

U

User_32285

patch/install nightmare, I last played ch 14, i still have to finish chapter one, but I have no clue what, how and where to install. The extra patches mentioned in op, make it even more confusing.

//Best option if you have old version, back up saves, uninstall/remove everything and reinstall from OP plus patch #3.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes