playb4

Dec 16, 2017
With so many people saying that link is corrupted, probably not. That old link has to be replaced.
Unfortunately, Mac users seem to have the most problems. I've seen it in thread after thread. Try to get a new platform if possible. If not, you have to try to be patient. (Downloading CGs--the game's images--is a reasonable substitute if all else fails). Good luck!
I never experienced any problems with this game on mac and even played v.015 successfully. Well I'm just gonna wait then

HolidaySinglez

Dec 25, 2017
*Contains slight spoiler but helps you enjoy the game better.

Honestly, its one of those games that makes you fall in love with the characters. I've personally tried going the D's route as well as going out with other characters. I would recommend going the D's route, while cheating with Elena and Jennifer. You can forget about Olivia while at the beach as well, she's not worth it. Try the game! The links works well, I have no issues following the instructions and game works fine. Cheers!

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I am having trouble saving the game, getting an error. Ill delve into it and figure it out later.

Good update, once again the game leaves you longing for more. Its a very romantic game with slow relationship builder and slow progress on the sex. Its worth the wait I think and this should be one heck of a game when its all said and done. Unfortunatly that might be 2 years from now to have a completed game.

I dont understand the issue with needing to go through a lawyer for custody battles. Is daughter not 18? What country are you not considered an adult at 18? I dont think there is one. When you are an adult your mother has no legal say, you are old enough to give legal consent for everything. Why is this game going down the "I need to find dirt to blackmail rachel" route? Sure its a plot device, but daughter should be able to live with dad and rachel should have no say.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks @Maldus! @TCMS we got some xmas themed preview photos please!

this is good news that MrDots decided to hire a coder. SummertimeSaga already does this so that the dev can focus on story, renders, and posing. Perhaps this means MrDots can focus more on adding content and let his coder/team do the rest. One can hope.

Reactions: Magixian

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
hello guys, i lost my save file at day 13 chap 1, can somebody help me ty ! ^^
I don`t know do You played day 13 so here was 2 saves:
30-5-LT1- ending of 12 day
30-6-LT1- ending of 13 day

Do not forget to put it in /by default hiden folder/:
c:\Users\*YOUR COMP NAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD-1469236204\

as well.

Reactions: keylight113

Cartel10

Sep 4, 2017
Hi guys, i dont have a save file, i did'nt started chapter 2 yet, do you know what is friendship points, ass points, boobs point etc?

guys can somebody help me

Last edited:

L220jerk

Dec 10, 2017
This was the single worst bug. But hopefully it's been fixed. Bad news is fresh dl needed. Go to page 652 and take links provided by @rciik. (He is also the original uploader).
Downloaded those two. Downloading went like clockwork..but sadly didnt changed anything for me. Savegames wont work and doesent matter if i strort from the beginning. No hope left here now :(

jhep arve

Oct 31, 2017
Sure. Please share your details : platform, DMD story knowledge, downloading history...
when Im trying to load some save file from the i download this is the error I receive

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch2_day0.rpy", line 681, in script
NameError: name 'y_name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "J:\games\Dating My Daughter\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\games\Dating My Daughter\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "J:\games\Dating My Daughter\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "J:\games\Dating My Daughter\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/ch2_day0.rpy", line 681, in script
File "J:\games\Dating My Daughter\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
File "J:\games\Dating My Daughter\renpy\exports.py", line 1147, in say
who(what, interact=interact)
File "J:\games\Dating My Daughter\renpy\character.py", line 847, in __call__
who = renpy.python.py_eval(who)
File "J:\games\Dating My Daughter\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "J:\games\Dating My Daughter\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'y_name' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
DMD Chapter 2 0.16

jhep arve

Oct 31, 2017
Don't put the game with a save file (no save files presently work). Instead put the game in a NEW folder. Make sure to fill in all the fields manually as required. A simple error fix (actually a bypass) for an ERROR message is often just to click "ignore".
Please do whatever is suitable for your situation. Good luck!
ok thank you very much pal I will try it..

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes