Misima

Sep 8, 2017
Why my saves from 15 not working and Im getting some wired mistake!?? Why this game so buggy?
What do I do now!?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
next release is Saturday, January 27, 2018; over 4 and a half weeks away. :FeelsBadMan:

given the molasses-like speed of how D is getting corrupted, I would assume we would see F licking D's pussy next or maybe D licking F's cock (or maybe both!)

interesting to see what kind of outfit that photographer Cassandra gave F for D to try. I see potential "sharing" path with this Cassandra chick at some point in the future.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
ugh exactly one month until update,gonna put myself to cryosleep
You can play Big Brother 0.12,My Sweet Neihbors 0.0.7,Au-Pair innocence 0.6 and Parental Love 0.5 when they come next month to kill the time.

ra

Jun 19, 2017
hi to all sorry but how come when I open the rescue I get the gray screen "an exception has occurred.
Thanks so much

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Hi all,
Could someone please upload save games with 0.15 complete for all 4-5 routes? I know it's asking quite a bit but it would help a lot of people. Personally I find it hard to extract all the information in order to fill it in the start.
The routes I'm talking about are:
- With Elena only and D
- With Georgina only and D
- With Jenifer only and D
- All of the ladies
- Only D

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I'd be more than happy to console Lisa while you're asleep...
i'm taking her with me :p
You can play Big Brother 0.12,My Sweet Neihbors 0.0.7,Au-Pair innocence 0.6 and Parental Love 0.5 when they come next month to kill the time.
yeah i'm mostly looking forward to my sweet neighbours and parental love..not a huge fan of big brother but i could try au-pair innocence

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Strictly results-oriented, sure.

But what if we do layers for #4? Such as : (1) dick in hand ; (2) dick in mouth ; (3) dick in pussy ; (4) [optional] dick in___ .

Things would change perspective sequence-on-sequence...
Heh, I suppose. I just took a break from DmD for a while and am about to play through again. I'll probably break for three or four months and check again.
Very pretty avatar, btw...
Thanks, it's for a project I'm working on.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hi all,
Could someone please upload save games with 0.15 complete for all 4-5 routes? I know it's asking quite a bit but it would help a lot of people. Personally I find it hard to extract all the information in order to fill it in the start.
The routes I'm talking about are:
- With Elena only and D
- With Georgina only and D
- With Jenifer only and D
- All of the ladies
- Only D
It's asking far too much, especially when it makes you look entitled and extremely lazy. Use the search function, these saves have been uploaded many times.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do they have sex yet?
This is the closest thing to real sex so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But you can have some fun with other girls
i'm taking her with me :p

yeah i'm mostly looking forward to my sweet neighbours and parental love..not a huge fan of big brother but i could try au-pair innocence
Must warn you both Alex/son/ and David/father/ are same level as Max in Big Brother.The girls on other hand are gorgeous especialy Tasha

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
its weird, it worked for 0.15, why did it stop working for 0.16
Sorry, I was replying to an earlier post about loading saves from chapter 1

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@Gsmash you have to select the first bikini, then tell the truth, and say no when your daughter asks about liking that girl for Faithful Dad... for Oops, you need to choose bowling first and do nothing when teaching her to bowl (don't grab boobs or ass)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
ok how do i make ch2 see the saves from ch1? i put saves from ch1 into ch2 game, they appear in loading game but get erros when loading but if i choose continue from ch1 option they dont appear there

L220jerk

Dec 10, 2017
Save games don't work for anyone. The dev is presently trying to correct this hopefully soon.
Remember to put the Chapter 2 download in a NEW folder. You should be cued to change screens until you reach the one whereby you continue from Chapter 1.
Fill in the fields manually. Take max points for your preferred options (100 for FP and LP, 20 each for whatever hidden point things (ass, boobs, etc.) and 0 points for unwanted stuff, maybe sharing or BDSM). Answer the questions as you played in Chapter 1 for that path (may need the walkthrough for this). If you are not sharing D, remember to answer "no" whether Martin has complimented D. In the relationships, "daughter" and "dad" seem best.
That should take you to the start of 0.15 (those prior saves presently don't work either). Start trying to make fresh saves thru 0.16.
Ty for your answer. Think ill sit tight until its fixed instead of trying to laborate to much. ahwell..worth waiting for right. :)

Reactions: virtuvoid

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
that's muttdoggy i appreciate it, can i goto bed now it's 06:46AM hahaha
My Ch 1 saves don't work and i am using your script but i can't find the option for the Georgina masturbation scene so i can't get the big severence package
Is there an option i have to select or it wasn't added ?
Thanks

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Save compatibility is gone. MrDots has been trying to correct things since at least Sunday. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.
After choosing to continue from Chapter 1, manually fill in the fields (info is available from clicking D's image at end of Chapter 1), answer the questions based om your game-play from Chapter 1, for relationships put "daughter" and "dad".
That takes you to start of 0.15(those old saves also don't work). Make fresh saves thru 0.16.
Other options are to use mods in OP or wait for save-function compatibility to be restored...
I'm glad MrDots has finally hired a coder to do this for him. the fact that he's been trying to do it himself means an excuse as to why there may be less content in v0.17 (which can still be an each excuse on onboarding the new person and other pre-supposed difficulties)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes