Cartel10

Sep 4, 2017
For the points, max out the FP and LP to 100 each. For the hidden points max out (I have yet to determine the actual max, awaiting trials) to 20 to get whatever extra scenes you wish to have (such as ass, boobs, exhibitionism, sharing). If you don't want certain scenes (such as BDSM) set that to 0. Answer the questions as you played in Chapter1. Set the relationships to "daughter" and "dad". Good luck!
Thank you dude!

Reactions: virtuvoid

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The DMD writers have decided to set the story "out there"--everywhere and nowhere. Countries and cities are nameless. Even doctors and lawyers only have first names but no surnames. All social norms are unclear.
Some of us rightly see this as a cheap attempt to ward off criticism for botching various details. But it would make writing faster and easier.
Most people here don't seem to have extensive literary backgrounds [even those of us that do stay for the pictures!] and don't mind the literary shortfalls. That's the true power of immersion.
It's clearly set in Greater Western United Eastern Europiamerispain.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
For the points, max out the FP and LP to 100 each. For the hidden points max out (I have yet to determine the actual max, awaiting trials) to 20 to get whatever extra scenes you wish to have (such as ass, boobs, exhibitionism, sharing). If you don't want certain scenes (such as BDSM) set that to 0. Answer the questions as you played in Chapter1. Set the relationships to "daughter" and "dad". Good luck!
I decide for now to go with points from chapter 1.Maybe after I see how much will need for some events then will go and set the points.Will be interesting to see if BDSM and sharing will even matter in chapter 2.I actulay doubt it.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I'm not sure if this is really a coding problem or if Renpy itself can't accept this fucking dialogue.
Wasn't refering to the dialogue. I posted that as a member seemed to have problem progressing, so that he/she could see where it lead. The code prior to that wasn't proper.
A bug fix was done ~36 hours after the update 0.16. This requires a new dl. (See @rciik on page 652. He is our initial uploader).

MrDots has said (yesterday) he is trying to correct the non-compatibility of prior saves but this may take several days. As well, new scenes may be added to 0.16.

If/when patrons come to this thread today, we should learn more info about the special x-mas renders.
Thanks! Not going to bother trying to recode that, if he's planning on an official re-release. Also really great to see MrDots adding a coder to the team. I really like that he started out fresh with chapter 2. Chapter 1's code have been 1+ years of experience, and it shows by the end of Ch.1. Learning and implementating something new almost every update until it was rather messy to keep track of. Bit dissapointed to see chapter 2 was copy-paste for most parts instead of cleaning up the code. But hoping a dedicated coder can help with that, and free up some resources for other parts of this project.
Yeah, 11 was my guesstimate. Could you look into the code for the start of Chapter 2? Try to find out what the max points that can be manually inputted (in all categories) are.
TIA
Sure thing:
Code:
    def change_stat(stat, amount):
        stat += amount
        if stat > 200:
            stat = 200
        elif stat < 0:
            stat = 0
        return stat
Every time the game changes a stat, it will min out at 0, and max out at 200. You can manually set them higher/lower, but they will correct every time the change_stat() function is used ingame.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think Elena is the key in Chapter 2. It wouldn't surprise anyone if she learns to like BDSM where she begins her "dom" career with MC sooner rather than later.
D is unlikely to want more than a light spanking at this stage.
Sharing points may also come in handy--not only with Elena completing the threesome but also the lady photographer, Cassandra.
As well there is quite the joker in this deck--a certain purple-haired, much-tatted superstar celebrity named "Koko"...
I like the way you think.And I like Elena so anything involving her will be awesome.
Also we shold not forget this
Finally, I can anticipate that day 16 will be a relatively calm one, but stay assured that the third and the fourth instalment of this chapter will bring a (sexy) storm with them. We got everything planned, just be patient and keep following us!
and this too
The main focus for this update was to continue with the story between the main characters, and to prepare for the things to come on Day 17. This is going to be a calm day and almost the entire update will be focused on D.
Seems 0.17 and 0.18 will be something big.

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
I like the way you think.And I like Elena so anything involving her will be awesome.
Also we shold not forget this
Finally, I can anticipate that day 16 will be a relatively calm one, but stay assured that the third and the fourth instalment of this chapter will bring a (sexy) storm with them. We got everything planned, just be patient and keep following us!
and this too
The main focus for this update was to continue with the story between the main characters, and to prepare for the things to come on Day 17. This is going to be a calm day and almost the entire update will be focused on D.
Seems 0.17 and 0.18 will be something big.
Based on the boob job ending, I'm going to guess a semi bj with more tittyfucking. I'd also guess that if the 3 of them go away together, then a mutual 3some type sequence jacking F off or something like that. But probably a bombshell that freaks D out in 17 (like she sees F kissing E and gets kind of turned on (depending on sharing points)), and she learns to be okay with it in 18.

briggierain

Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for this. I'm at least in the game now
I know I'm an idiot but I am having a hard time completing the steps. If anyone has time can they post pictures of each step? I already downloaded ren'py and the windows version of the game but I am obviously doing something wrong because the game isn't launching. Would really appreciate the help!

briggierain

Sep 27, 2017
I am not tech-savvy enough to give you much help. But I know each step has to be VERY carefully done. I'm off to bed just now, but I'm back tomorrow. Will try to find a techie to help you if you're still confused.
You're not the first person to "not get it". I've been totally confused many times...
Thank you! That makes me feel a lot better but yeah if anyone can explain in detail step 3 - the extracting files part would be a lot of help. I think I am doing something wrong in that step. If I know how to do this in the future I can play other games that don't have the mac link. Thanks once again :).

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
I just wanted to say that I loved the new chapter. There is so much uncertainty yet, but the Daddy and Daughter are together and stronger than ever. The self masturbation leads now into full love making and eventually intercourse. Everyone talks about the use of breasts for the stroking of Daddy, but it was his use of his tongue that was important. It means that she can use her mouth and tongue too. Once they start doing that more naturally they give in to full body sex eventually. She is already thinking of Daddy as the love of her life....you can tell....

esas

Nov 27, 2017
I know I'm an idiot but I am having a hard time completing the steps. If anyone has time can they post pictures of each step? I already downloaded ren'py and the windows version of the game but I am obviously doing something wrong because the game isn't launching. Would really appreciate the help!
Okay.. Step 1. Create folder (in any were) - My folder is in desktop, renpy folder. Put game in there, make a new folder inside Ren´py folder named it like a DMD.
Step 2. Open Ren´py -> preferences -> Projects directory -> second window opens, select a folder (DMD) -> Return.
Step 3. Now the game should show under PROJECTS, hit that and enjoy.

Or...
You can download WINE, it make´s life really easy. Just one software and you can use it to launch windows games.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes