L220jerk

Dec 10, 2017
Ok havent read through all pages back and i would probably be lost anyway but does anyone know if there is a fixed version of 0.16 and if there is such maybe plz link..?
I have tried most ways now..copy savegames wich naturaly didnt work. Started over from 0.15 making new saves and closing down then trying to start 0.16..nothing works. Unexpected error that cant be ignored...

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
ON DAY 16 at elena extra scene i get this error and game crashes. can anyone help please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just click ignore or if you wanted use my patch 4 which would fix that but it would mean you would have to load up the save just before Elena gets to the spa and continue from there, if the previous save still works as with ren'py when changing the script etc the save no longer works usually.

Reactions: DarkStarBD

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
What was the console command for the extra money again? I've been looking for it and no dice.

Also is there a patch only version for the #4 patch? I feel like I download the game, then when I get around to playing it there is a NEW patched version which requires a full DL.

crimsonxplt

Jun 25, 2017
What was the console command for the extra money again? I've been looking for it and no dice.

Also is there a patch only version for the #4 patch? I feel like I download the game, then when I get around to playing it there is a NEW patched version which requires a full DL.
Found this but haven't tried it.
If you didn't get the blackmail settlement .. but want the extra cash for the photo membership and extra outfit (that you don't see till next ep anyway)

the usual edit/make config.console = True, & shift O etc
v_day0_extra_payment = True
Edit: The command worked, I was able to buy the membership at the studio.

Last edited:
Reactions: virtuvoid

Sting

Dec 24, 2017
can someone help me that i can expand my zip file for chapter 2 in mac
It said 'no such file or directory' while attempting to unzip it

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
There are still some things I need to fix and I know that some of you might have experienced some issues with the new version. I promise to take a look at them and update the links before Christmas.
Because of this lost time, I had to push a few scenes to Day 17 and cancel a special Christmas scene we had planned for you guys. Having said that, I'm rendering a few special Christmas images and they might be made available as a bonus for you higher pledges in the next few days (Watch this space!)
Mrdots wrote this last Friday ... So, where is the fix promised (I don't talk about RazorX's fix) ? And nothing new about the few special Christmas images ?

It's the least Mrdots could do after this disappointing buggy update, no !?

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Has anyone uploaded
Mrdots wrote this last Friday ... So, where is the fix promised (I don't talk about RazorX's fix) ? And nothing new about the few special Christmas images ?

It's the least Mrdots could do after this disappointing buggy update, no !?
Want a coffee too your Majesty? Now I get why many devs don't bother to come to this forum.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Oh
A bug fix was done ~36 hours after the update 0.16. This requires a new dl. (See @rciik on page 652. He is our initial uploader).

MrDots has said (yesterday) he is trying to correct the non-compatibility of prior saves but this may take several days. As well, new scenes may be added to 0.16.

If/when patrons come to this thread today, we should learn more info about the special x-mas renders.
Thank you for your quick reply !

For thanathos69 and 401Grem : May the flower power rule the world ! Peace and love in your heart and on Earth ...

Archenemyinside

Oct 1, 2017
It seems like the compressed mac, and linux files are corrupted. At least, I could not decompress them after downloading them. I tried several servers. Perhaps someone can upload them again?

Pigeonandy

Jul 3, 2017
To everyone wanting a Mac and Linux link,can't help but , I just downloaded the windows version and extracted the day 16 rpa files and put them in my version 15 folder and I played it just fine, well fine if you include all known bugs

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
-4MBBa5loRbGvymJs76K-TGcGerlgJh0rCaQXpXZBdK8UqMb2SZ3B5_Nt5x0zUmH.jpg
Merry Xmas!

Merry Xmas guys! I hope you're having a good time :D
Here's a small set of images for all my patrons. Thanks so much for supporting me this year.

Download link:

As for the current bugs with the saving system, I've decided to hire a coder to help me out with these issues and see if we can come up with a better solution than the ones we have now. I'll have more news during the next few days so stay tuned :D

I'll try to respond to all your messages this week but please don't forget that DMD is a Work in Progress and that many of the things we implement might work or not. The game is constantly evolving (naming your saves, hidden points, D menu, etc.) and I know we're not perfect and we can make mistakes, but in the end we all want the same thing: To make DMD a great I*** game. I can't even pronounce the i word anymore xD, we'll take care of that issue too, hopefully next year ;)

Thanks for your patience and enjoy the rest of your day.

Talk to you soon!

Mrdots.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes