Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
i meant edit your relationship, it crashes everytime for me
I don't know why it crashes for you. The only solution I can think of is uploading the files that are working for me, no crashes, so you can download them, and replace the files in your DMD.CH2-0.16-win/game folder. My files are in the link below. See if they work for you. (Please make a back up of your original files just in case)

Reactions: virtuvoid

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
what are the bdms points for?
They have no use up to this version (v0.16) but they will probably be used in future versions. If you have enough BDSM points you will see some scenes while others without enough BDSM points won't.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I don't know why it crashes for you. The only solution I can think of is uploading the files that are working for me, no crashes, so you can download them, and replace the files in your DMD.CH2-0.16-win/game folder. My files are in the link below. See if they work for you. (Please make a back up of your original files just in case)
i think i know why it does, cuz i paid attention and it was stuff about elana mostly, the carnival bear thing crashed it too, it's cuz for me it wouldn't pick up the last from chapter 1 so i had to edit it to make it work in 15.. i'm guessing i missed some things obviously.. at least i was able to get rid of elana haha who knew that kissing her would open a route i didn't want and no way did i want to go back and do all that again just to remove her... i wanted the full daughter only route.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
i think i know why it does, cuz i paid attention and it was stuff about elana mostly, the carnival bear thing crashed it too, it's cuz for me it wouldn't pick up the last from chapter 1 so i had to edit it to make it work in 15.. i'm guessing i missed some things obviously.. at least i was able to get rid of elana haha who knew that kissing her would open a route i didn't want and no way did i want to go back and do all that again just to remove her... i wanted the full daughter only route.
When you start v0.16 as a new game, you can exclude Elena when you are answering the questions the game presents to you. No need to play Chapter-01 to get rid of Elena. You may need to play it thou in order to remember what you got at the carnival, and what were your stats points.

force

May 18, 2017
in chapter 1 i cant get past the guy just barging in my apartment and molesting the daughter, is there a code i can use to turn off that outcome or how do i get past him>

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
When you start v0.16 as a new game, you can exclude Elena when you are answering the questions the game presents to you. No need to play Chapter-01 to get rid of Elena. You may need to play it thou in order to remember what you got at the carnival, and what were your stats points.
Can you load your game from Ch.1 in this version?

bill smith gamer

Sep 23, 2017
absolutlely can't get .16 to work. Of all the games i have played, many with multiple versions and upgrades, i have never seen such a convoluted shit show as this. It is too bad because I really like the game but can't get .16 to even load. it says to unzip it into the .15 game folder and all i get is an enormous traceback error. Removed .15 and .16 and started over to no avail. don't know how much longer i am going to mess with it. never had this problem with any other game. don't know what i am doing wrong, but it shouldn't this complex.

Chr0n4s

Sep 10, 2017
okey guys. so i just spend 5$ and it looks like mrdots cant fix this problem. he said we need to start a new game for chapter 2.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
absolutlely can't get .16 to work. Of all the games i have played, many with multiple versions and upgrades, i have never seen such a convoluted shit show as this. It is too bad because I really like the game but can't get .16 to even load. it says to unzip it into the .15 game folder and all i get is an enormous traceback error. Removed .15 and .16 and started over to no avail. don't know how much longer i am going to mess with it. never had this problem with any other game. don't know what i am doing wrong, but it shouldn't this complex.
Unzip v0.16 into a new folder.
And that's how it worked for me:

1- Start DMD V016
2- Continue from Ch.1
3- Click on 'Save doesn't appear?'
4- Enter your name, your daughter's name, friendship points, love points, and all stats
(Find your stats by playing DMD V014 and when you talk to the lady at the airport, enter the console [shift 'O'] and type all stats pressing enter after each of them:
v_ass_points
v_boobs_points
v_mouth_points
v_penis_points
v_exhibition_points
v_BDSM_points
v_sharing_points)
5- DMD V016 ready to begin without crashes.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I read it on the Patreon "community" page. In a direct response to a post, MrDots said "Download the game again. It's been fixed." Time-line now more than 7 hours ago. Perhaps only a top-tier thing?
Download links seem to be fixed (elena bug),i noticed only that
As for save games mrdots said that he's finding the best solution to fix that
Also,the scenes that didn't make it in initial update could be posted seperately in coming days

Reactions: virtuvoid

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
You sure he updated it? These are the latest links of Patreon at 11:21 PM GMT+1. The extras is probably the whole game + extras, so I am not sure if he fixed both (but copying the extras to the latest game shouldn't be too hard).

Game:
Extras:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
i think that is direct reference to one of the members from here and patreon site,the whole character is actually based on him
I thought it would be something like that, it seemed very referential, but totally absurd. :biggrin:

Sad__Mad

Oct 5, 2017
Hello game crashes to me when I am playing spa scene with Elena
Can anyone help me?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day16_00.rpy", line 4881, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day16_00.rpy, line 4881)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/day16_00.rpy", line 4881, in script
File "C:\Users\HP\Saved Games\Tree\Dating My Daughter\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\HP\Saved Games\Tree\Dating My Daughter\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\HP\Saved Games\Tree\Dating My Daughter\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/day16_00.rpy, line 4881)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
DMD Chapter 2 0.16

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes