spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
About the Corruption Level

Currently after v0.16 we are in Corruption level 8. Now D has started to give F Boobsjob. I think at this rate she is going to give footjob at L9, oral at 11, 69 at L13, F can take D from behind at L14 and finally a proper sex;) at L16. If you notice there are 18 petals in the game so the MMF, FFM, BDSM, Sharing etc will come later. So I think MrDots Should add more Petals or he would have to introduce a new system later.

Theses are just my speculations. I am not complaining about the progress of the game.
at the current level which is 8 she can give boobjobs and footjobs you can read it when the achievement pop up thing comes up when you reach a new level so there is an empty space in your map

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
MrDots have changes stuff in the past to adjust to the story and events.
even so, maybe corruption level only means how "open" D is for something, with 18 she will agree to "everything", now, depending on other variables as well. so level 18 + ffm level 0 = will not enable scene 3some at all, even if D is a real slut right now. we will see, im sure MrDots knows what he is doing anyway so we don't need to worry about it.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
MrDots have changes stuff in the past to adjust to the story and events.
even so, maybe corruption level only means how "open" D is for something, with 18 she will agree to "everything", now, depending on other variables as well. so level 18 + ffm level 0 = will not enable scene 3some at all, even if D is a real slut right now. we will see, im sure MrDots knows what he is doing anyway so we don't need to worry about it.
I think you're right

K9

May 28, 2017
I think the Exhibition, Sharing and BDSM points serve as opt-ins or opt-outs for these fetishes and are independent from the Corruption level. A certain level of Corruption will be needed before they're even considered, because it'd be hard to convince an innocent virgin D to get into a threesome, and then it'll be the points that determine if you can partake in such debaucheries.

Reactions: volto

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
About the Corruption Level

Currently after v0.16 we are in Corruption level 8. Now D has started to give F Boobsjob. I think at this rate she is going to give footjob at L9, oral at 11, 69 at L13, F can take D from behind at L14 and finally a proper sex;) at L16. If you notice there are 18 petals in the game so the MMF, FFM, BDSM, Sharing etc will come later. So I think MrDots Should add more Petals or he would have to introduce a new system later.

Theses are just my speculations. I am not complaining about the progress of the game.

Edit:- At CL 8 D can give footjob although she haven't started giving it yet. thanks to @spaghettidik who pointed out my mistake.
I think something like that will be the corruption level
l9-cunnilingus
l10-blowjob
l11-69
l12-thighjob
l13-sex with condom
l14-bareback sex
l15-l18-all other possible fetishes

SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
When MC goes to Rachel-country, he is shown scouring the streets for D. He is driving on the left side of the road.
The USA switched to driving on the right following Napoleon's lead [the English--actually the Roman--way was to drive on the left].
Maybe this is an "alternate universe" Alabama?
New Zealand is the only English-speaking country I could find where they drive on the left and the age of majority is higher than 18. That would explain quite nicely why F and D hadn't been in touch for so long as NZ is pretty much far away from *anywhere*. As for F:s hometown, it's somewhere where they speak English and the next town over has a tropical beach, so Australia or some part of coastal US?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Has the V0.16 mac zip file been fixed yet? I don't want to download it again to find out so I thought I'd ask on here.
The Mac zip file is still messed up. I talk about it, and fixes here:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Supposedly the younger girl in the game Man of the House is D with smaller tits (BOO!). Do wish she was a bit taller.
I keep running across the father character in every game I play thought. lol

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Supposedly the younger girl in the game Man of the House is D with smaller tits (BOO!). Do wish she was a bit taller.
I also noticed that Martin looks like Mahershala Ali. Just a thought

Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017
I try to download the game since the last update and nothing works : the Mac and PC version tells me that the file is damaged, or that there was an error while opening the file.
I desperate, it would be a pity that I stop following this game that I like a lot

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
I try to download the game since the last update and nothing works : the Mac and PC version tells me that the file is damaged, or that there was an error while opening the file.
I desperate, it would be a pity that I stop following this game that I like a lot
With the windows version, you need the latest version of 7zip or Winrar. Older versions see errors in extracting. The mac version has an issue with the archive. There is a workaround available a few posts above this one.

QuadChroma

Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Most of the people who use Daz3D for their renders just use the Michael figure from there. He's very popular and probably one of the first male figures most people buy.

SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
But this hunt (for a possible DMD setting) is futile.
Of yes, I couldn't agree with you more. There is no truth to be found, but it's still fun, as far as amusing diversions go.

The writers have taken a mish-mash of settings and places and mixed them together to form a world where they alone make all the rules at whim.
That's a well-founded literary technique. Gives the audience a good general idea about the situation without tying the author to any specific time or place. Probably my favourite example is Guy Gavriel Kays 'The Lions of Al-Rassan' which is obviously about Spain during the 'Reconquista' but uses different names and terms for everything, so it doesn't have to follow history exactly. There are many such examples obviously.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes