PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Chapter 1 and 2 are two different games. Don't copy them into each other.
You can play chapter two without playing ch1 before (you can set decisions from chapter one when starting chapter 2 (In main menu: continue from Ch.1 --> save doesn't appear).
But it's reasonable to play the game with chapter 1 first, afterwards playing chapter 2.
Since last update something seems to be broken and chapter 2 doesn't see the savegames from chapter 1 anymore. Just use the way described above :)

View attachment 56432 View attachment 56433 View attachment 56434
Thanks

Yggdrasil

Aug 30, 2017
So i have dwld the latest update Ch.2, from megaupload. The thing is though that when i try to extract it, i receive an error message. When i open the .rar it seems empty allthough its 648MB. Anyone had this problem and if so, any solutions?

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
So i have dwld the latest update Ch.2, from megaupload. The thing is though that when i try to extract it, i receive an error message. When i open the .rar it seems empty allthough its 648MB. Anyone had this problem and if so, any solutions?
Update your version of WinRAR.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
What is this? What does “MCFmale” means?
Ever since Patreon started its no-incest rules, some of us have been posting over on the Patreon posts using alternatives for Father/Daughter. Mine has been Main Character Male and Main Character Female - in case someone from Patreon happened to be policing by reading posts.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
so Patreon is trying to kill themselves with the no-incest rule, i think half or more of the adult games they have on their site have some form of incest on it or in it I should say.

On a good note just caught up to everyone else, took a long break from DmD was a few days behind have to say was loads of fun kicking Lucas in the face with my boot and fun watching D kick him in the balls.

also nice that there are no more blue balls with D doing happy endings for F and F returning the favor for D.

but now I am like everyone else have to wait for MrDots to bring out the next day.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
or start up Chapter 2, go to the "load saves" option at the main menu, then at the top left there's an option of "no saves?" and you just fill in points and relationship information. takes a minute and you're ready to start Chapter 2.

there's known issues with carrying over Chapter 1 saves so dev hired a coder to help with that.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
My saves from v0.15 are not working in v0.16. I have tried without coping them and with coping them. but they don't work. Do I have to play v0.14 again and reach the end then start a new game on v0.16? (like what we did in v0.15)

sorry if had been answered before. I have read 14 pages but didn't find a suitable answer.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
happened to me as well. but you can "type" it, when you start a new game in chapter 2, just compare the numbers and type it right and it should create a "new" but with all the numbers from chapter 1.

Reactions: dipp007

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
My saves from v0.15 are not working in v0.16. I have tried without coping them and with coping them. but they don't work. Do I have to play v0.14 again and reach the end then start a new game on v0.16? (like what we did in v0.15)

sorry if had been answered before. I have read 14 pages but didn't find a suitable answer.
sorry to say, but you have to restart chapter 2 with v0.16

Reactions: dipp007

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017

Litterly read one post about your question... srly
or try using the 'search...' function for just a minute or two.

Reactions: volto

Aibon

Oct 8, 2017
can't get the last reward. have everything except "gotta catch 'em all". also went through the game after getting everything else. what am i doing wrong. if nothing could someone post the pic?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes