Feest

Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys,

Just wondering how much optionality there is in this game to date, really? I know it says in day 16 for instance that you get an extra clothing set during the shoot with D, but I am under the impression that you can get 95%+ of the content by saving tactically at the occasional two-way fork (X or Y) or even just scrolling back.

I'm playing the 'everything you can get' path relying quite heavily on the walkthrough and am just wondering whether I am missing a whole bunch of stuff. Particularly into E :)

Thanks!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi guys,

Just wondering how much optionality there is in this game to date, really? I know it says in day 16 for instance that you get an extra clothing set during the shoot with D, but I am under the impression that you can get 95%+ of the content by saving tactically at the occasional two-way fork (X or Y) or even just scrolling back.

I'm playing the 'everything you can get' path relying quite heavily on the walkthrough and am just wondering whether I am missing a whole bunch of stuff. Particularly into E :)

Thanks!
Seems the path with less content is only D path when you forget about other girls-Georgina,Elena,Jennifer - and the possible threesomes,foursomes etc.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
The frustrating thing is not knowing which content will be there in the future and what I can miss out on, I have no idea which path to take.

Some guiding to the different paths would be desirable. Lots of games give you a fair warning and many hints once you're about to make choices that will lock out content.

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
I spanked Alice a lot of times and spanked Lisa only once but after that nothing on Lisa and nothing new unlocked (i think) anyone got any ideas ?

Reactions: jackkane

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
The frustrating thing is not knowing which content will be there in the future and what I can miss out on, I have no idea which path to take.

Some guiding to the different paths would be desirable. Lots of games give you a fair warning and many hints once you're about to make choices that will lock out content.
There're only a few path (D only and combinations of D+ E, J, G), just try them all :D
It's even easier/faster now with the option to set your choices from ch1 in ch2.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
How to get this Pic?

0195.jpg

Did anyone get this pic? Every time I tried to go further (with this choice) I missed the pic and lose LP. The walkthrough says if your EXH is +10 then you will not loose LP, But my EXH Points is 24 and I kept losing LP. If I roll back the points does not get back.

MY FP- 71, LP-131, CL-7, Boobs P-10, ASS P- 3, EXH P-24, SHR P-11, BDSM P-3.

Edit:- Sorry!!!!! Wrong information. The LP did not decrease in that scene. My LP was 132 but at the time of Ds first visit of hotel it decease to 122 after D Masturbated F.

Reactions: bernthal

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You ask for too much.Most of the points will matter next year in chapter 3/100% sure for BDSM and sharing points/.There is no way we or maybe even Mr.Dots to knows what will happen in 0.30 par example.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Honestly, maybe I'm alone in this, but I'm hoping this game starts getting better H scenes. Not that I don't appreciate the story. It's a good story, but I don't like how there aren't that many H scenes. Masturbation scenes can get very boring very quickly, and depending on your play through, you run the chance of not getting laid in the entire first chapter. We're in Ch. 2 and it feels like it's heading towards more of less the same in Ch. 1. I know we have a long way to go but I'm hoping this game gets a little raunchier a little faster. If not with D, then at least with Elena.

whlsky

Aug 21, 2017
can you give me the save of the first scene of chapter 2 ? pls, i can't start a new game in chap 2 even though i downloaded the save of chap 1 and finished it

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
In chapter 2, on the Skype call after doing the three decisions instead of advance to the scene that, according to walkthrough, D should remove her bra and panties, but it just keeps me on the scene whit the three decisions, o clicked them and it says that I already did them but I can’t advance. Someone knows why? Or what I get wrong?

TanMan

Dec 3, 2017
Has the V0.16 mac zip file been fixed yet? I don't want to download it again to find out so I thought I'd ask on here.

greeto332

Nov 30, 2017
Yes, exactly.
But it would be nice if first he gives her, then he teaches how she can give him.

Usually these two things are one after the other if there is no 69.
Maybe we get footjob in 0.17 after repeated boobjob and finally some oral F to D or a hint of it. Maybe 0.18 full oral F to D and first tries on BJ or two girls naked in front of dad and some dick kisses :)

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
About the Corruption Level

Currently after v0.16 we are in Corruption level 8. Now D has started to give F Boobsjob. I think at this rate she is going to give footjob at L9, oral at 11, 69 at L13, F can take D from behind at L14 and finally a proper sex;) at L16. If you notice there are 18 petals in the game so the MMF, FFM, BDSM, Sharing etc will come later. So I think MrDots Should add more Petals or he would have to introduce a new system later.

Theses are just my speculations. I am not complaining about the progress of the game.

Edit:- At CL 8 D can give footjob although she haven't started giving it yet. thanks to @spaghettidik who pointed out my mistake.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
About the Corruption Level

Currently after v0.16 we are in Corruption level 8. Now D has started to give F Boobsjob. I think at this rate she is going to give footjob at L9, oral at 11, 69 at L13, F can take D from behind at L14 and finally a proper sex;) at L16. If you notice there are 18 petals in the game so the MMF, FFM, BDSM, Sharing etc will come later. So I think MrDots Should add more Petals or he would have to introduce a new system later.

Theses are just my speculations. I am not complaining about the progress of the game.
You never know, everything's possible lol...

Reactions: dipp007
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes