armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
im not defending bestiality and nothing i would enjoy playing and would skip that part,
but, corruption is phases. the hardest part is to get her to trust you, after that, is the "main dish", the fuck. but after that it can go quite fast, as you can suggest and manipulate, all depending on how naive D is and how strong and dominant F is and how good he manipulate her. if we analyze D, during chapter 1, how she reason about her relationship and that she accept "incest" means we can put anything in her mind and she will process that into the direction "we" want. so theres no limit what she will accept. even bestiality.
not sure about the "sharing" yet, F is a bit possessive right now, but exhibition sure, numerous times. F right now is a "harem" type, he wants all the girls for himself. the only hint is that he allowed a horny bastard to spy, but thats more exhibition then sharing and let his buddy compliment the daughter is more of a show off then allow his buddy to stick his cock in her. we will see if F changes, it will be very odd if F suddenly allow another dude to touch D, he need to change his mind about it first, get curious/horny of the idea, right now its not that at all. but maybe exploring exhibition he will get the idea and start thinking about it. we will see.
Well I doubt we will see any sort of bestiality or F sharing D with other mens this year in chapter 2.Well next year in chapter 3 all that can be possible of course only if we allow it.For chapter 2 we still can have some sharing but with other girls-Elena,Jennifer,Georgina,why not also Margo,Olivia,Coco.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i agree, its way to early for any of that, while a 3some with another girl is possible in chapter 2.
i suspect that we will continue collecting points and that we will get some scenes that will act like a "pre" phase of bdsm and other fetish, but never explicit. but you never know what will happen, thats the great thing playing a game, and I believe MrDots will not ruin it, as he have done a good job following a good progress.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
if you could choose,would you rather see D giving bj to F or F giving oral to D?
i'd choose F oral to D first,i think it fits better with their relationship and the story so far,that way he could show her that there are other ways to make someone feel good iykwim

Reactions: armion82

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
if you could choose,would you rather see D giving bj to F or F giving oral to D?
i'd choose F oral to D first,i think it fits better with their relationship and the story so far,that way he could show her that there are other ways to make someone feel good iykwim
Yes, exactly.
But it would be nice if first he gives her, then he teaches how she can give him.

Usually these two things are one after the other if there is no 69.

Reactions: armion82

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Yes, exactly.
But it would be nice if first he gives her, then he teaches how she can give him.

Usually these two things are one after the other if there is no 69.
agree but i'd leave 69 for later when D becomes more open for new things
and also,there has to be some eye contact during the first time

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
just started chapter 2 and i cant load from chapter 1. Heres my save from chapter 1 if someone wanna help me use it in chp2 and send it to me. Pls

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a console command for the money you get in CH2 so that you can do the expensive shit even if youre with Georgina?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm a bit confused with installing these separate chapters (which is why I hate it when games split up between several exe files). Am I supposed to combine the two games into 1 folder, or keep them separate? If I'm supposed to keep them separate, how will chapter 2 be able to read chapter 1 ending save?

ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
Good news, everyone! I just found out that four locations in the US have age of majority over 18 - Alabama (19), Nebraska (19), Mississippi (21), and Puerto Rico (21). So MCFmale might be from Alabama!
What is this? What does “MCFmale” means?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I'm a bit confused with installing these separate chapters (which is why I hate it when games split up between several exe files). Am I supposed to combine the two games into 1 folder, or keep them separate? If I'm supposed to keep them separate, how will chapter 2 be able to read chapter 1 ending save?
Chapter 1 and 2 are two different games. Don't copy them into each other.
You can play chapter two without playing ch1 before (you can set decisions from chapter one when starting chapter 2 (In main menu: continue from Ch.1 --> save doesn't appear).
But it's reasonable to play the game with chapter 1 first, afterwards playing chapter 2.
Since last update something seems to be broken and chapter 2 doesn't see the savegames from chapter 1 anymore. Just use the way described above :)

screenshot.1301.png screenshot.1302.png screenshot.1303.png

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes