thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
did anyone else notice a typo in the relationship check list (this chart that comes up when you click on daughter's face in the upper corner) there is a stat area that reads "She is your:" then "You are his:" um shouldn't that read "You are Her:"
Yeah I know grammar Nazi, but still a pretty big difference. Unless there is more to the "daughter" lol
Daughter was a shemale at first that's why she can be he

Reactions: volto and Evis

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im not defending bestiality and nothing i would enjoy playing and would skip that part,
but, corruption is phases. the hardest part is to get her to trust you, after that, is the "main dish", the fuck. but after that it can go quite fast, as you can suggest and manipulate, all depending on how naive D is and how strong and dominant F is and how good he manipulate her. if we analyze D, during chapter 1, how she reason about her relationship and that she accept "incest" means we can put anything in her mind and she will process that into the direction "we" want. so theres no limit what she will accept. even bestiality.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
very odd if MrDots will not allow all fetish with D, why do we collect points at all if only side-characters can do kinky stuff?
no, D will be in all kinds of fetish, that including bestiality. maybe side-characters like the slut Elena will be "first" to do it, but D will surely and eventually be a slut if we chose that route.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i still cannot imagine in what way he'll include bestiality (which i'm all against,personal opinion)
the story so far is easy going and believble,dialogues and character development too,what is needed to happen to turn to bestiality and in what extent remains to be seen

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Don't know the name but she's known as the tiara flasher in the GGW Doggy Style DVD but I found it online and I don't see her in it so I don't know if that last part is true
And who's the girl on the left, she's really cute.

ddllllee

Jul 10, 2017
Last version I played was .011. Has much been added since then to warrant playing again? Also, how would I go about updating? Can I just download the latest version and import my save files?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
x'Dx'Dbestiality.it took what 10-11 months for d to get comfortable with our dicks it will take 500 to accept bestiality and the game cant go on THAT long
Our hope is in Elena.She is way more open minded.Wouldn't be surprise if the bestiality tag is for her.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Flx_Cat

Jun 12, 2017
I am stucked with V0.16.
- When I try to use my save from V0.15, I get a grey page with error codes!
- When I try to start a new game, It doesn't found my final saves from Chap1 V0.14!
How should I do to play V0.16?
(and sorry if the answer has already been given, I haven't read the 676 pages of posts, I'm too lazzy)

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
since the daughter was influenced by the magazine I snuck into elenas room and left a copy of "blowob monthly", as soon as "how to you and your best friends can sleep with your dad" arrives ill leave that there too :p

on a game note could not work out from the walkthrough what choice you make regarding the car is it let elena dad or ?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes