ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
I downloaded 0.14 and finished saves.Afterwards I closed the game and ı download 0.16 chp2 .but doesnt work 0.14 chp1 save

how can i do?
I think you have to move the save file from chapter one to chapter two, you can find it on the “Game” file, and you move it to the “Game” file on the chapter two. Hope it helps.

Evis

May 4, 2017
It would be amazing if someone could just help me open the game. When i download with mega links or with any other links the files appears on my computer with daemon tools. I can't open the ch2 nor extract the files. I can't patch it too. Should i delete daemon tools?
It appears that your rarfiles are connected to Deamon tools in Windows. To test it, try rightclick the DMDfile and choose "open with" and choose Winrar. It should open with Winrar.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
I haven't played this game, but judging by the pics the girls in this look extremely strange.

They seem like 12 year olds with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Is this game actually worth it? Is my eyesight just poor?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well, I usually only download games if I like the models, if you didn't like the models them I think you'll have a hard time liking it

but it's the biggest game on patreon right now, so I would say most people do find it worth

snof

Sep 22, 2017
I think you have to move the save file from chapter one to chapter two, you can find it on the “Game” file, and you move it to the “Game” file on the chapter two. Hope it helps.
but it doesnt work

i move 0.14 chp1 to 0.16 chp2 and i see error message?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Thanks!

Every time it's going to the animated scene all I see are squares, any way to fix this?
Hi. This is one of the harder-to-pinpoint problem many people have had, so think it's time for reiteration.
The problem is tied to either a video- or sound-driver issue (the animations requires both despite there being no audio).

Video:
Check if you can open the video files properly outside the game envioment. If not install a codex pack (like ).
Make sure to update your graphics-driver (this is really important!).
If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should disable OpenGL support. To disable OpenGL support:
1. Hold down shift while starting Ren'Py.
2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose "Prefer Software Renderer".
3. Choose "Continue".

Audio:
Update Audio drivers, but check next step.
DMD wont display these errors during the initiationprocess for some reason, but other games might. Try other renpy games to check for this. should display it properly, but try any other renpy games. You should recieve an error when booting up the game. An error that have been confirmed is:

File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:955)
raise Exception(e)
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost

Read about this issue . An user I wrote with earlier said this:
I need to disable main speakers and turn on monitor speakers. After this extra content in DmD works fine and the other game works well too. It looks like Renpy needs my video card sound device(?). It's Nvidia HD Audio.
See if any of this helps.
Hopefully other will catch onto this, as it happens for quite a few people.

Reactions: Roland Deschain

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Eventually the father is going to be able to loan his daughter out to other people :) I am waiting for it to be added SO BADLY!!

I love games where I can loan out my girls if I choose to but I cant find more than a couple that let you, its a rare kind of NTR I guess.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I thought so but I feel like that route is a mist lol. Look like most of people enjoy keeps the daughter than share her so the dev keeps on developing it.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I just wish we could at least get a bj from her, the most I got the last time I played was a kiss on the dick. I hate games where there is more content on the side characters than the main one.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I just wish we could at least get a bj from her, the most I got the last time I played was a kiss on the dick. I hate games where there is more content on the side characters than the main one.
I really think "edging" or "taking things slowly" is one of the, if not the main, appeal or even kinks of the game. Personally I like it, but it gets annoying if you're looking for a quick fix.

As you point out, it's weird then that the side characters get to the good stuff so quickly. I tend to disregard the side chars mostly for that reason. (tho i gotta collect them all.)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i kinda like it that for special someone you have to take smaller steps unlike with side characters that basically throw themselves at MC,this game is doing great job regarding that
as for the content with D,i expect her to realize that what they are doing is not some massages anymore but giving straight sexual pleasure to each other (i mean she already know that),i'd like to see her opening up and starting to be more passionate about it,like slowly taking the control and giving HJ's while kissing F all over,pressing boobs on him,work her hips and things like that before eventual BJ

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes