ROTGOT

Jan 5, 2018
Hi! Does someone knows if you can get the 4 prizes in the couple's game? And I so, can someone tell me, please? Thanks. Also does someone know when chapter 3 is going to be released?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hi! Does someone knows if you can get the 4 prizes in the couple's game? And I so, can someone tell me, please? Thanks. Also does someone know when chapter 3 is going to be released?
Please read the walkthrough from 1st post. Here the link again:

The tricky part was to chose the correct option ("Tease her") in the morning.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
"Go to page 1. Click on Chapter 1 spoiler. Click on 100% Achievements/Saves." ig u didnt read more than 1 word of my post (achievements, i did talk about exactly what u mention in my post in the 1st place after all), too long? mayb 3 more words and u wouldve had a clue? -_- asking for an actual achievement guide also how to make sure activate when theyre supposed to but havent, y? cuz if u just go straight from 1 scene to the next its pretty empty and no story behind it u just barely know whats going on, ive gotten around 8 but another 12 shouldve at least shown up but didnt, around 4 that ik id have to likely go another story route in the 1st 6 days. :/

Toni89

Jul 16, 2017
Guys i need help, when i try to start chapter 2 i click on "Continue from Ch. 1" but i have no save files there.
I finished ch.1, copied the last savegame in the "saves" folder..but still nothing...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys i need help, when i try to start chapter 2 i click on "Continue from Ch. 1" but i have no save files there.
I finished ch.1, copied the last savegame in the "saves" folder..but still nothing...
You don't need to copy anything.Just start chapter 2,then click on continue from ch.1 and choose which end game save from chapter 1 you want to use-only D,D+Georgina,D+Elena etc.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
with v0.17 coming in 3 weeks it is worthwhile to speculate on what will happen now that we have our first preview (picnic)

I think the day will end with some progression but no corruption petal until February maybe even March.

the progression I would like to see is D allowing F to lick her pussy and D being more friendly with F's cock and exploring it more with kisses and a lick of his balls before emptying them with another tit job.

non sex stuff aside - F will begin to dig dirt on the ex wife maybe even on Brad so that F and D can finally go home (probably not for a few updates at least).

I wonder how progression will happen with Elena around - since my path is D only I don't want her anywhere close by to cockblock.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
with v0.17 coming in 3 weeks it is worthwhile to speculate on what will happen now that we have our first preview (picnic)

I think the day will end with some progression but no corruption petal until February maybe even March.

the progression I would like to see is D allowing F to lick her pussy and D being more friendly with F's cock and exploring it more with kisses and a lick of his balls before emptying them with another tit job.

non sex stuff aside - F will begin to dig dirt on the ex wife maybe even on Brad so that F and D can finally go home (probably not for a few updates at least).

I wonder how progression will happen with Elena around - since my path is D only I don't want her anywhere close by to cockblock.
Well I doubt that we can expect something to happen during that picnic,way too public.Unless someone will see D and F together.Especialy if it's Rachel.Also you obviously wont go on date with Elena if you're not in relationship with her.You mustn's saw the scene in 0.16 when Elena and F talk about organizing a date if you on D only path.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
well I don't expect it to happen that publicly at least not yet but perhaps at their bed and breakfast or hotel that they we staying at while they are in the country side for a few days.

hamka12

Jun 28, 2017
I cant launch the game, the .exe disappears when memory(private working set) reached 1xx.xxx K in task manager details.
Here the log :
"
Sat Jan 06 17:48:10 2018
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.14s
Early init took 0.03s
Loader init took 0.26s
Loading error handling took 0.05s
Loading script took 3.34s
Loading persistent took 0.01s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Running init code took 5.16s
Loading analysis data took 0.04s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.06s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took
"

snof

Sep 22, 2017
I downloaded 0.14 and finished saves.Afterwards I closed the game and ı download 0.16 chp2 .but doesnt work 0.14 chp1 save

how can i do?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

V0.17 previews:
View attachment 55457

All credit goes to @Maldus and @wrx . Thanks guys :)
@TCMS in case I miss any.
Since dmd has a less influx of previews it's going to take some time before I reach the pic limit, so I'll just keep the previews on the same post with a spoiler of previous previews.

Reactions: atlas114

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
This is far too harsh on devs.
Personally, I'm shocked at how few gentleman-billionaire incest-game auteurs there are, pursuing it solely for their love of the artform and at the dictate of their muse. It seems instead they all want money, which is ever so vulgar.

Reactions: goobdoob

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I cant launch the game, the .exe disappears when memory(private working set) reached 1xx.xxx K in task manager details.
Here the log :
"
Sat Jan 06 17:48:10 2018
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.14s
Early init took 0.03s
Loader init took 0.26s
Loading error handling took 0.05s
Loading script took 3.34s
Loading persistent took 0.01s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Running init code took 5.16s
Loading analysis data took 0.04s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.06s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took
"
Seems to be an compatibility issue:
>Go into the DDLC files.
>Right click the DDLC application.
>Properties.
>Compatibility.
>Go to the part that says "run this program incompatibility mode for:", then select windows vista.
>click play.
>done

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes