TanMan

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys, I know that this has been covered before but I am a complete noob when it comes to understanding apps like Ren'py or Wine. Can someone point me in the right direction is to how I can actually launch this game? Is there a step by step guide to using the apps? I already checked out the post on page 634 and while that works for some, I don't know what any of that means.

EDIT: I'm a mac user btw.

TanMan

Dec 3, 2017
Here's my issue with Ren'py app. After extracting the files from the DMG and downloading the Windows based game, I have no idea where I'm supposed to put that game file. There's so many folders and I have no idea what any of them mean. I run the app and I'm introduced to another set of things I have no clue about lol!

To be honest, can we just get the dev to fix the damn mac zip file? lol

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Here's my issue with Ren'py app. After extracting the files from the DMG and downloading the Windows based game, I have no idea where I'm supposed to put that game file. There's so many folders and I have no idea what any of them mean. I run the app and I'm introduced to another set of things I have no clue about lol!

To be honest, can we just get the dev to fix the damn mac zip file? lol
The mac zip file isn't working for you? It worked for me but you could also try downloading wine and using it to run the .exe that's what I do for GGGB

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Wait there's an interracial scene in this game? I barely finished chapter one so I guess its in two?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Wait there's an interracial scene in this game? I barely finished chapter one so I guess its in two?
As far as v.016 there is no interracial in the game. But it's been hinted you will be able to share D with your coworker Martin.

Reactions: bosa43

K9

May 28, 2017
You can see one interracial scene between the (white) boss woman and the (black) coworker Martin when controlling the MC's secretary Georgina if you choose not to masturbate on the morning of day 7.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Just read thru the Chapter 1 walkthrough to get a full list of sex scenes.
Your "nailed" list is complete for Chapter 1.
I did read through the walkthrough, but the walkthrough itself tells you to

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said I'm glad I got all the right scenes, looking forward to seeing how Chapter 2 goes

Reactions: virtuvoid

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, I know that this has been covered before but I am a complete noob when it comes to understanding apps like Ren'py or Wine. Can someone point me in the right direction is to how I can actually launch this game? Is there a step by step guide to using the apps? I already checked out the post on page 634 and while that works for some, I don't know what any of that means.

EDIT: I'm a mac user btw.
I assume you're talking about Chapter 2. Chapter 1 worked fine for me.

The Mac download has 2 issues:

1) One of the files in the zip is corrupt. Contents/Resources/autorun/game/day_A00_1.rpa is corrupt. Unzip from the command line (launch terminal, "unzip <dmd.zip>"), since unzipping by double clicking in the finder aborts. Replace it with the same file from the PC version.

2) The app itself is loading the wrong python file, so dies when trying to run. The app runs Contents/MacOS/DMD, which then tries to find Contents/Resources/autorun/DMD.py. This doesn't exist, but the python file is called DMD.CH2.py. Right click on the app, select "Show Package Contents", drill down to Contents/Resources/autorun. Copy DMD.CH2.py to DMD.py, and DMD.CH2.sh to DMD.sh. Then the app will run.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Are you saying you've been DIRECTLY using Chapter 1 saves? For the rest of us--myself, included--the Chapter 2 "welcome" screen does not show Chapter 1 as having any saves whatsoever (even when there may actually be dozens) so that option is unavailable.
So sorry that I didn't respond earlier, was stuck at work. I am still not sure what you guys are doing different, because it does work.

This is my chapter 2 "continue from chapter 1"-screen:

It has been a while that I played but I did the following. I prepped the save games of 5 paths and saved them all at the airport in chapter 1. When 0.15 was released I had issues importing them (only 1 path would stick) so I only played one path and called it a day. Then he released the newer save system and this opened up the other paths so I could import them from chapter 1 into chapter 2.

I then tried to play 0.16 with these save games but they crash upon loading. I then went one step back and used the "continue from chapter 1"-screen again. I prepped them till the Elena/father/friend scene:

Once loaded I played 0.16 with only one hiccup at the mentioned Elena spa scene. That is all.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Beltharion74

Mar 20, 2017
Unless Mr Dots and his team solved the save game compatibility problem and you got a new 'fixed' v0.16 game version, I don't believe it is possible to load prior version save games from v0.16.
I'm also playing in v0.16 with my saves from chapter 1 without any problems (only the knowed bugs solved with @RazorX's patches) , I've even done new playthroughs for new paths and i've been able to import in chapter 2 succesfully. There was a save system fix after the v0.15.
Here is the fix of the save system

Sorry for my "engrish"

Reactions: Dolphin3000

fearsephiroth

Nov 16, 2017
hi new to this but im having a problem applying the patch at all and i downloaded at least 3 different downloads for v0.16 but the game laucher is not showing up or do i have to apply patch to v0.15. can anyone help with this

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You shouldn't need to patch anything. Chapter 1 is 0.14, and is done. Chapter 2 is in progress; currently 0.16. You want both, to play both chapters.

Divinesin92

Dec 9, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been answered a hundred times, but I just got done playing v0.14 (Chapter 1 as i understand) and now downloaded v0.16 and I only got to play to the end of Day 16, just after the Spa. It then said "Congratulations, this is the end of this version).

Is that so? Because I've seen other people post about skype calls and what not, that I did not get to experience.

Brazen

Dec 24, 2017
I'm sorry if this has been answered a hundred times, but I just got done playing v0.14 (Chapter 1 as i understand) and now downloaded v0.16 and I only got to play to the end of Day 16, just after the Spa. It then said "Congratulations, this is the end of this version).

Is that so? Because I've seen other people post about skype calls and what not, that I did not get to experience.
There are multiple paths in the game. If you want the skype call, you can't take her to the hotel.

Reactions: Divinesin92

fearsephiroth

Nov 16, 2017
You shouldn't need to patch anything. Chapter 1 is 0.14, and is done. Chapter 2 is in progress; currently 0.16. You want both, to play both chapters.
Yeah that's the thing I downloaded them and unzipped the files and there's no game launcher. So I think some links are broken files

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
You can see one interracial scene between the (white) boss woman and the (black) coworker Martin when controlling the MC's secretary Georgina if you choose not to masturbate on the morning of day 7.
You're right! I forgot about that scene.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
how to get all the achievements? (i was wondering how to get the "dancing all night" 1 and others that r not so easily gotten) is there a guide on how to get each 1? (seems they reset every time the game closes and arent saved with ur game save) id like to b to collect each 1 myself even if theyre erased, otherwise for me its like theres a page missing for each 1 in a book im reading even if i download the 100% achievement thing or all cg on page 1, ig that would b the best way to describe completionist ppl like me :) :p lol also how much do u think the sexy secretary outfit affects the story, like D only less so probably, ik it gives an extra corruption point and stuff, but i wonder if u can get the same scenes and stuff in D only story, ik the classic outfit creates a more romantic storyline, but i wonder what the differences r but most of all if i should actually do 2 D only storylines for that now or if it will eventually have a major effect (probably eventually) :)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes