Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Hey man, can you explain it to me?
I still don't get it. i copied my save files from chapter 1(v.14) to chapter 2 (v.15) and still couldn't play with chapter 1 .
Am really sorry, but I tried understanding what the thread wrote about the "an exception as ocurred"
here is what I did, I downloaded chapter 2 from Page 1, and pasted the saved files from Chapter 1 to chapter 2 save files. (even thought am not done with the game, am mid-way) . what should I do next?
Hello guys. I'm new to this game. I don't understand the v0.16 installation properly. I finished v0.14, then I extract the content of the v0.16 to the v0.14 folder but when I want to continue with my saved games I receive some script errors.
If you want to play Chapter 1 (v.014), do it like you're used to. (download it and extract it to your DMD folder [where your DMD v.013 is located] and just play it)

If you want to play Chapter 2 (v.016) NO SAVE GAMES from v.014 or v.015 will work!

Unzip v0.16 into a new folder.
And that's how it worked for me:

1- Start DMD V016
2- Continue from Ch.1
3- Click on 'Save doesn't appear?'
4- Enter your name, your daughter's name, friendship points, love points, and all stats
(Find your stats by playing DMD V014 and when you talk to the lady at the airport, enter the console [shift 'O'] and type all stats pressing enter after each of them:
v_ass_points
v_boobs_points
v_mouth_points
v_penis_points
v_exhibition_points
v_BDSM_points
v_sharing_points)
5- DMD V016 ready to begin without crashes.

If you want to start from v.016 using someone else's v.016 save you can download this 'daughter only path' save ( ) (there are other saves available, but you'll have to search this thread to find them)
You can change the main characters names by clicking on D's face (top right of the screen), in the same place you can also set your relationship with Elena and or Georgina.

Reactions: Nupert

tarkungZ

Sep 12, 2017
This is my first ever post ...

Just finish ch2 v0.16 ......well I'm feeling super cliffhanger that I can't continue dating my beloved daughter , anyway it's still pretty long wait until next ver. coming up .

Honestly , what a great game what a great story ...seem like I actually did fall in love with her , like she was real!. But sadly , i'm gonna be really really miss my beautiful daughter.

Anyway , hopefully i'm not that crazy to fall in love with some character in a beautiful game like this one haha ...damn I wish I could have her in real life.

Last edited:

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
Am really sorry, but I tried understanding what the thread wrote about the "an exception as ocurred"
here is what I did, I downloaded chapter 2 from Page 1, and pasted the saved files from Chapter 1 to chapter 2 save files. (even thought am not done with the game, am mid-way) . what should I do next?
Version 14 is Chapter 1, so it wont work with Version 15 Chapter 2, unless patch is applied, download Patch and follow instructions.
Note: Version 16 Chapter 2 also needs saves from Chapter 1 to work, so do not delete saves from Chapter 1.

sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
Chapter 1 saves are incompatible with Chapter 2. As well, 0.15 saves (from the 0.15 update) are incompatible with 0.16.
Place the 0.16 dl into a NEW folder.
Select "continue from Chapter 1". Manually input your stats (these can be found at the end of Chapter 1) such as FP, LP and hidden points. Answer the questions reflecting your Chapter 1 game play. For Relationships try "daughter" and "dad".
That should get you to the start of 0.15. Play through 0.15 and 0.16 while making fresh saves.
Save compatibility should be restored any day now (I'm surprised it's taking so long). Good luck!
thank you I did what u suggested and I just rushed through the parts I already played

Reactions: virtuvoid

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
Chapter 2 needs NO saves from Chapter 1. But because the DMD story is continued, it's better to have played Chapter 1 first.
If a player has played Chapter 1 through the end of it, choose "continue from Chapter 1" on the screen that appears whereby no saves from Chapter 1 are visible. Fill in the fields manually (these are available on the last page of Chapter 1 (click D's image). Put "daughter" and "dad" for relationships.
That will take you to the start of 0.15 (those prior saves won't work).
Make a save as soon as possible so if you choose to replay, this fresh save will work at the start. Play through until end of 0.16 (making saves as you wish). Good luck!
I'm tankin about Version 16 Chapter 2, when i played Version 16, it needs saves from chapter 1 to be able to continue.

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
A Happy New Year Wish to Everyone

———

First a quick bit on “Three”, the impending countryside trip, and then wrapping-up with further character discussions.

———

What is the Rule of Three?

“The Rule of Three is one of the oldest writing techniques–it turns up in old stories over and over again. The Rule of Three states that events should happen in groups of three. These events should follow this pattern: establish conflict, build conflict, resolve conflict. Or they can follow this pattern: similar, similar, different.”

“Consider “The Three Little Pigs.” The first little pig builds a house of straw and the wolf knocks it down (establish conflict). The second little pig builds a house of wood and the wolf knocks it down (build conflict). The third little pig–spoiler alert!–builds a house of brick and it’s too strong for the wolf to break down (resolve conflict). This one also follows the “similar, similar, different” pattern.”

[quotes above from Amy Arby’s article on the subject:
Please Log in / Register to view this link​
]

DMD has used and is using the Rule of Three. Lucas: MCMale punches Lucas; Lucas punches MCMale; and MCf knees Lucas. Three younger ladies (MCf, Elena, Jennifer). Three Chapters.

———

Other possible uses of Rule of Three:

Koko - Could Koko make an appearance in all three Chapters - fulfilling the Rule? She’s provided a transformational role in Chapter 1 - helping to free MCf’s spirit. In Chapter 2, MCf is physically trapped in her mother’s home. Can Koko make an appearance in Chapter 2?

If you recall, in Day 9 (or Day 10) the fateful couple receives tickets (or invitation) to Koko’s concert a month out. A month out from Day 9. A month out.

At the time of this post, Koko’s concert is now some 7-12 days away! How exciting!

Coincidentally - Koko’s concert will fall sometime in the second half of Chapter 2. Can Koko help facilitate the freeing of MCf’s person? Followed by a third appearance in Chapter 3 - the freeing of MCf’s heart?

Brad is apparently one of the wealthiest men in town, with business connections and planned projects abounding. With such power martialed against MCMale, can Koko be the ace card in the escape. International Koko gets Brad/Rachael/MCf all tickets to the concert. Koko gets MCf up on stage as a “randomly drawn fan” and MCf disappears from the concert, Von Trapp style, hiking across the Alps to Switzerland.

Or, perhaps, less dramatically, MCf and Elena use the tickets and never come back.

Yes, this game is not about the Main Characters - it is actually about Koko.

———

Elena and the “Dare” Game: as discussed in the Elena post, reuse of her Dare Game in Chapter 2 to weed out the MC/MC relationship. It could then be used in Chapter 3.

Richard the Photographer: Can he be used three times? In Chapter 1, after speaking with his brother in jail, Richard indicated he would be leaving town. Where did he go? Will he appear again?

Graham and Olivia: this couple presented a certain relationship and made it a legitimate long term option. Do they reprise twice more, to show the legitimacy of marriage - or polyamory - or procreation? Toward the end of Chapter 1, they had risky sex, and perhaps they will reappear giving pregnancy a legitimate option.

Obviously the Rule of Three can be overused to the point it becomes a trope, but these are some thoughts on possibilities.

———

School Project and ROAD TRIP!

MCf has a project on the history of the town...famous landmarks and how things have changed since she was born. It looks like some will be done at Elena’s home or MCMale’s hotel. It seems like there will also be a road trip to the countryside and to interview the locals. MCMale also checked out a tourist book on the kinds of sights to visit while in town.

SCOOBY DOO: Will this road trip turn up something on Brad and Frank’s father? “We would have built that housing tract on those old Indian burial grounds if it weren’t for those pesky kids!”

———

Final Thoughts on Characters- and other things:

(1) JENNIFER: Did anyone notice when MCMale was with Jennifer and he referred to himself a “Dad” that Jennifer’s eyes went from closed to open? It appears she noticed that “Dad” statement... Q

(2) JENNIFER/GEORGINA: Will these two meet up in Chapter 2? For example, with an enemy like Brad, will a returning MC pair need to skip town and relocate? Will Georgina and Jennifer need to clear out MC’s apartment and help relocate? At that time will Jennifer prattle on about her love for MC?

(3) BRAD: Is Brad’s wealth actually solid - or is it speculative and thus ripe for collapse. Take Ralph Nickleby, the “evil” uncle in Nicholas Nickleby; his wealth was based on speculation and the money from persons who would give him money to invest. Part of the cash flow required active investors; if those investors pulled out, Ralph Nickleby’s business enterprise would collapse. Is Brad a Ralph Nickleby and Frank’s father the next investor needed to keep the financial enterprise going?

(4) BRAD/RACHAL: Why hasn’t Brad ever married Rachal after 10 years? Since Brad and RACHAL - 10 years of no marriage and no kids - represents anti-family, will that whole relationship ultimately crash and burn?

(5) RACHEL: What is up with Rachel? On one hand she spend little time with MCf, and a lot of time with Brad. She’s a “Cat’s in the Cradle” mom. On the other hand, MCf originally wants to see Rachel and MCMale back together. In Day 16 MCf says she really enjoyed shopping with Rachel - and her rendered picture is smiling and happy. —— And Rachel is not all in on this MCf/Frank merger: (Rachel) “I need her to start seeing Frank again...even if I’m not too keen on the idea...”

(6) ADAM: Where are we going with Adam? Is he yet another guy that ultimately does not work out with Elena? Elena thinks he’s a “nice guy.” Should MCf go with Elena after school?

(7) ELENA: Since Jedi Elena does not have Padawan Jennifer around, when is she going to turn to MCf as her new apprentice?

(8) FRANK: Is Frank just a really good guy in a bad situation? Has Frank actually moved on, as MCf has not heard from him in Chapter 1, and the two weeks between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. (MCf) “I haven’t heard from him since that day when I first visited you...”

(9) FRANK’S FATHER: Is Frank’s father the heir to the Willy Wonka fortune? (Aka Charlie Bucket)

(10) DOUGHNUT DOLLARS: If you don’t complain at the Sushi Restaurant- you still can go to the spa - for “$50 Doughnut Dollars”. Sweet!

(11) TOMOKO: Tomoko is apparently a female name - where Tomoko at the spa is referred to as “him.”

(12). REFLECTIONS: Nice reflections in the spa water!

(13). MCf: On Day 16 she wonders: “Maybe he wants to propose to me tonight.” Hurray! She’s still on her romantic marriage path!

(14). MCf: How did she get anything off top shelves before MCMale?

(15). MCf: She checked out three books on Day 16 (for 7 days). If she does not return them, will the librarian show up in update Day 24?

(16). MCf: She shares my taste in sushi. Yes!

(17). MCf: Where did MCf get that silver necklace and will it have deeper meaning?

(18). MC COUPLE: If MC/MC buy a house together, will MCf decorate their master bedroom all in pink?

(19) JEFF: Will Jeff ever get that damn can of Spam open?

Prsonally, I think that at least Rachel is fucking other people, and likely Brad. Rachel due to the fact that she okayed mcD staying overnight with Elena and said she could "stay late at the office" which is typical ephemism for sleeping with someone.

Sep 8, 2017
I can't load my save made from within 0.16 chapter two. Saved game about half-way through chapter two, came back, tried to load, got error (with no option to ignore) instead. Anybody know what's up with that?

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I been reading multiple times that saves from chapter 1 aren't working, but that is how I played the game. I used my chapter 1 save games, loaded them up using the new save/load system and saved each path to chapter 2. The only "hiccup" I had was with Elena, but I could go on - without troubles. So I am not sure why it is being said that they do not work.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I been reading multiple times that saves from chapter 1 aren't working, but that is how I played the game. I used my chapter 1 save games, loaded them up using the new save/load system and saved each path to chapter 2. The only "hiccup" I had was with Elena, but I could go on - without troubles. So I am not sure why it is being said that they do not work.
Unless Mr Dots and his team solved the save game compatibility problem and you got a new 'fixed' v0.16 game version, I don't believe it is possible to load prior version save games from v0.16.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Finally decided to do a play through (just chapter 1 so far), I enjoyed it. Wondering if there's a list of all available sex scenes.

I found

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any others that the MC can bang in the first chapter?

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
From your posted image, click "continue from Chapter 1". That will cue up a questionnaire where you manually input your game play from Chapter 1 (points, have you done this or that?, etc.). As well, set the relationships to "daughter" and "dad".
That takes you to the start of 0.15. Now, you can start to make fresh saves and play through 0.16.
No saves from Chapter 1 are compatible at the moment with Chapter 2. Neither are the 0.15 update's saves.
Once you get past your image's screen and start 0.15 then you can import someone else's saves made directly from the 0.16 update. Or just make fresh saves of your own.
So, sorry, i think my understanding is wrong, because before i started to play with version 16 Chapter 2, i manually put saves from Chapter 1, choose the "Daughter and Elena Route" and successfully played the game until the end of version 16 chapter 2.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Ok wtf is there no way to not get lucas to come to the apartment because I just keep getting a game over screen lame

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Hoho... Who is the right-sided girl your Signature? Thank you!
Don't know the name but she's known as the tiara flasher in the GGW Doggy Style DVD but I found it online and I don't see her in it so I don't know if that last part is true

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
On Day 11, MC goes to the police to file a complaint against Lucas. The police officer suggests MC enroll D in a self-defense class. MC enrolls D. Later, when Lucas again tries to molest D that scene will play out far differently than what you've seen so far.
Thank You! Also by the way what's the source of your avatar it looks cool!

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes